Hi, I have a couple of bugs to report. Not sure if both of them have to do with the mod or I messed up when setting up Sexlab.

First bug is, well I guess it's technically three bugs, the jailer takes me inside the Winking Skeever and a giant cage spawn in the second floor but it's just 'floating' in the air. I was wondering if that's intentional. Also related to this bug is that when the jailer makes me go inside that same cage, a prisoner spawns, except he seems to randomly teleport to outside the cage while saying "hey, where are you going?".

Third and most annoying bug is that sex doesn't seem to be working properly, but just in this mod. In any situation where my character is gonna get raped, my only animation choice if "ZapDoggy01" except the NPCs don't even do anything, they just stand there right next to eachother until the animation ends. I have "Use Bound Animations" toggled off in DD's MCM, but I still get this bug. Any clues?

On 10/11/2018 at 10:41 AM, worik said:

Strange ... bug? ... probably ?

Cage scenario, punishment by fucking, neither I nor my follower are stripped.

In the cell everything works perfect - it's just the cage scenario.

Jail in Riften, if that makes a difference

Edit: might be pretty sure the SL stripping settings for the various animations. Are you calling them directly by name or are you looking for a pool of them based on tags?

PS: And if we could widen with the range of selected animations? Female NPC with a female companion ... the classic f/m missionary looks a bit odd?

1. The stripping, yes I was going to suggest checking the SL settings as well. 

2. In the cage scenario POP plays animations in two different ways depending on your MCM chance settings. 

• Bound animations - are the original PO animations set up by @xaz. There is no customization with these. (they may or may not strip you)
  • Tag animations - plays SL animations by tags therefore dependent on the tags chosen.  If you want more variety, add more tags. Tags can be found in SL MCM.   
On 10/12/2018 at 12:30 AM, shunter said:

Hi, I have a couple of bugs to report. Not sure if both of them have to do with the mod or I messed up when setting up Sexlab.

First bug is, well I guess it's technically three bugs, the jailer takes me inside the Winking Skeever and a giant cage spawn in the second floor but it's just 'floating' in the air. I was wondering if that's intentional. Also related to this bug is that when the jailer makes me go inside that same cage, a prisoner spawns, except he seems to randomly teleport to outside the cage while saying "hey, where are you going?".

Third and most annoying bug is that sex doesn't seem to be working properly, but just in this mod. In any situation where my character is gonna get raped, my only animation choice if "ZapDoggy01" except the NPCs don't even do anything, they just stand there right next to eachother until the animation ends. I have "Use Bound Animations" toggled off in DD's MCM, but I still get this bug. Any clues?

1. If you look closely the cage has its supports into the adjacent wall. 
  2. The cage, prisoner, et al, are spawned when you leave the cell. So, the prisoner should already be in place before you get there. The prisoner only says that during the whipping scene. Perhaps some other mod is changing something in that location. Move POP to last in your load order.
  3. As for the animation, try resetting animation registry in SL MCM and/or add more tags in POP MCM. POP ships with only one tag 'Binding' which will only play bound animations. You can find additional tags in SL MCM. See bellow. 

1. 72850_20180107170936_1.png 
21 hours ago, knightas77 said:

Hi. I just found out my POP doesn't work properly.

Guards don't arrest me after the dialogue.

I found out that guards do arrest me after I disable POP.

Is there any hint for solution? 

Just try another hold.  Even the vanilla game occasionally decided not to allow you to be arrested and no one ever published a solution.

Spoiler
21 hours ago, knightas77 said:

Hi. I just found out my POP doesn't work properly.

Guards don't arrest me after the dialogue.

I found out that guards do arrest me after I disable POP.

Is there any hint for solution? 

The advice you have received so far is good. Without in any way minimizing its value let me suggest that you take a serious look at the MCM settings that you have set with your POP.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The advice you have received so far is good. Without in any way minimizing its value let me suggest that you take a serious look at the MCM settings that you have set with your POP.

Guess what? You just solved the problem man.

Actually I didn't know that POP has MCM menu because it never appeared.

So I set my SKYUI on the top load order, and disable POP and get clean save, and then rerun SKYRIM with POP again.

It worked. MCM registered and everything going fine.

Thanks to you!

Spoiler
1 minute ago, knightas77 said:

Guess what? You just solved the problem man.

Actually I didn't know that POP has MCM menu because it never appeared.

So I set my SKYUI on the top load order, and disable POP and get clean save, and then rerun SKYRIM with POP again.

It worked. MCM registered and everything going fine.

Thanks to you!

You're welcome. I love POP and I can't imagine playing it without the MCM! ?

Bug Report - Minor

I thought this had been changed in a previous update. I had BH's from Morthal after me so I COC'd to Morthal and paid the bounty but the BH's still arrested me and bounty still shows in POP. Also tried using player.modcrimegold  -1266 0 2816D which cleared it but the BH's still arrested me.

It  may be that as the BH's are active it's too late to stop the process

The bounty hunters are pretty damn intrusive on game play when they just spawn in out of nowhere 5 feet away from you and go straight for casting the bind spell and you don't even get the chance to fight back. Be the most powerful person around but some little asshole pops in out of nowhere and incapacitates without even dealing any damage to you. That is really piss poor design. Even worse menu keys are disabled when they do that. I had to uninstall this because of how intrusive they got.

4 minutes ago, Majin Buu said:

That is really piss poor design.

errrrmm...

POP comes with an extensive MCM (you can even save it after modifying)

did you even bother to look into it and modify it to your liking?

you can configure those bounty hunters:

- if they teleport at you or hunt you on foot

- if they follow you inside

- how many times you can fight with them/kill them until you get just arrested on sight

- you can choose at what bounty they start to hunt you

- you can choose at what bounty they arrest you on sight

- how long it takes after the trigger bounty that they start to hunt you

so what was your issue again? ?

52 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

errrrmm...

POP comes with an extensive MCM (you can even save it after modifying)

did you even bother to look into it and modify it to your liking?

you can configure those bounty hunters:

- if they teleport at you or hunt you on foot

- if they follow you inside

- how many times you can fight with them/kill them until you get just arrested on sight

- you can choose at what bounty they start to hunt you

- you can choose at what bounty they arrest you on sight

- how long it takes after the trigger bounty that they start to hunt you

so what was your issue again? ?

This is why games have less and less options these days.... people are just not used to make educated choices anymore :D

I'm sure this has already been addressed but I could not find it. So far it has only happened to me through cursed loot. When gagged and talking to an npc, sometimes that npc will report me to the guard for being a dirty slut (guilty ? ). This gives me a small bounty, of course, but after I have it, i get captured my a non-guard npc. I've been captured by the inkeeper, a vendor, and even serana as my follower used the paralysis (she never took me anywhere since she isn't a member of the faction). This happened in Winterhold and the furthest i let it go on was the innkeeper taking me and he started walking me south (towards windhelm) until wolves killed him. 
So the problems I am having are:
1. Any NPC can take me captive
2. In winterhold they try to take me to windhelm and not the Chill (i unchecked the box in the settings so that i'd be taken to the chill)

Hello Inte,

I'd just like to report some issues I experienced in Falkreath prison. I had a follower with me also imprisoned. v3.58

There was a scene in the Jarl's hall with the big cage.

- My character could not walk up on the stairs/ramp to the cage, she just walked in place. I had this issue at other locations too. Once (in an other game) I solved it by saving and reloading a few times. This time I went to 1st person view and steered the character a bit left, which somehow gave her a bit of forward motion.

- Still in the cage, there was a scene where the other prisoner was caning my character and my follower. Somehow the prisoner managed to hit the Jarl outside the cage. This started a combat, the Jarl wanted to kill the prisoner, but he could not because of the cage. I had to reload to solve this.

- Still in the cage, there were 2 scenes where my character and my follower had to engage in a sex scene with each other. While my follower is female, she has a cock. My character is also a female, but no shlong. Still, both times my character was slotted in the male slot.

- After the cage events, the Jailer said to my character to follow her. My character started walking down the stairs from the cage but could not go to the jailer. As it happened my follower stood in a position which prevented that. Since my character was not close enough (or whatever way you trigger the next dialog), nothing happened. I used the Teleport to Jailer debug feature to advance the scene.

- Then we teleported outside (that's my basic setting because of the trouble with stairs) to the cross and the wheel. I had the same issue, the character could not go the wheel because of the follower. This time even the Teleport feature did not help, I had to go back before we teleported out from the Jarl's house. The second time the character could go to the wheel.

- During the cell time, I talked to my follower. The dialog took a surprising turn, when my follower ended up hanging from the ceiling from chains and I had a cane appear on my character's back. The problem was, that both my character and my follower had their arms shackled behind their backs the whole time (when not doing other animations of course). So in this case I could not do anything with the cane, even if the follower thought I did.

- I found a bit strange that the jailer slept in the same cell. Also that the cell has a nice selection of alchemist materials.

- And a suggestion: Would be nice to have an option to turn off the food/drink dialogs. Especially when I set it to no food/drink.

- It would be nice to use the cell decorations in prison cell scenes too (cross, wheel, etc).

- I use the timescale setting in your mod, which works perfectly. I use a timescale of 6 for longer days and nights. I use a different scale for the prison time, which also works properly.

Thanks for reading,

M

32 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

When front page says its 69 MB, did something get omitted from download link?

The counter on the main page sums up the sizes of all available files.

You keep a collection of 20 versions with each 2MB it makes it up to 40MB for the main page :classic_rolleyes:

Don't let it confuse you.

@Inte

Just because the question is asked over and over again: To run POP 3.59 in SE there is not much to do. There is one Script, that is complaining about an untested SL version (Should not do any harm, as long you have  SL 1.63Beta4 running, older versions might cause trouble because of missing functions in papyrusUtil) Also the mfg console is missing in SL, so it can't be detected by POP and I don't know if the mfg fix will do the job. TESEDIT complains about a few weapon entries, that could be easily edited in the CK. The New CK also reports an error with the Navmesh in Windhelm what might need some attention. 

I did not test it except from installing it and check if the MCM appears and the pillories get placed in the holds, but according to zarantha it works fine. 

I installed and tested it in SSE and it isn't working for me. I've tried partially converted (no ck) and unconverted, either way it ctd's in the jails of Whiterun or Windhelm. I'm going to try running it through CK [edit, or not, ck is being a turd]. I'll keep playing around and see if I can make it work. 

edit2, disabling DDe seems to have it running

I seem to be getting a bug where the punishments that use SL anims register as "finished" a few seconds after they start and cause POP to move on to the next scene but also still trigger the SL animation; this means I get stuff like the "that was underwhelming" comments from the cage scenario even before the SL scene itself starts.

And most notably, it usually breaks the first scene/punishment after being arrested, because it goes like this:

1. PC is arrested and taken to jailer.
  2. Jailer does the usual stripping, taking PC to cell, and gets out.
  3. Jailer goes back inside the cell right away to fetch the PC for punishment (usually Pillory).
  4. When he reaches PC, a "Punishment Started at 0 seconds" message shows up.
  5. The SL anim is triggered and initialized, using tags (as seen on the console messages from both POP and SL).
  6. A few seconds later POP registers the punishment as finished (with a "Had fun for X seconds" notification) and moves on to the next scene: marching the PC out of the cell for further instructions...
  7. ...but the SL scene triggered in Point 5 is still starting up, so the jailer starts walking towards the cell door and gets teleported to the cell marker to begin the SL anim.
  8. SL scene goes on, with the PC sometimes breaking and "turning around" (like when under AI control), maybe due to the "follow" package/scene with the jailer still active.
  9. SL scene ends and jailer walks to marker outside cell, but the PC is no longer "leashed" to jailer (can walk away from him and there is no forced AI control to walk back no matter the distance) and walking up to the jailer doesn't progress in the next scene as it should (where he's supposed to tell the PC what they are going to do, i.e. Cage, Pillory or Parade).

This would mean something is wrong with the timer and/or the SL thread that causes POP to get the "finished" event/call right after triggering the SL scene but before they even start animating, but I've been looking at the code and I'm unable to pinpoint where the error could be.

Any ideas on this?

On 10/21/2018 at 6:38 AM, Slorm said:

Bug Report - Minor

I thought this had been changed in a previous update. I had BH's from Morthal after me so I COC'd to Morthal and paid the bounty but the BH's still arrested me and bounty still shows in POP. Also tried using player.modcrimegold  -1266 0 2816D which cleared it but the BH's still arrested me.

It  may be that as the BH's are active it's too late to stop the process

Yes, that should have been patched.

1. How did you pay the bounty?

2. There is a 10 sec. delay between the time you pay your bounty and POP will register it. 

POP watches for the vanilla 'pay bounty' event. When this event triggers, POP will re-evaluate all bounties and will choose the next highest one available and the BHs will arrest you for that one. If it does not find a bounty available it ends the bounty hunters' quest. 

Log? 

On 10/21/2018 at 11:32 PM, Kaethius said:

I'm sure this has already been addressed but I could not find it. So far it has only happened to me through cursed loot. When gagged and talking to an npc, sometimes that npc will report me to the guard for being a dirty slut (guilty ? ). This gives me a small bounty, of course, but after I have it, i get captured my a non-guard npc. I've been captured by the inkeeper, a vendor, and even serana as my follower used the paralysis (she never took me anywhere since she isn't a member of the faction). This happened in Winterhold and the furthest i let it go on was the innkeeper taking me and he started walking me south (towards windhelm) until wolves killed him. 
So the problems I am having are:
1. Any NPC can take me captive
2. In winterhold they try to take me to windhelm and not the Chill (i unchecked the box in the settings so that i'd be taken to the chill)

1. POP will try to find a nearby guard first.

2. I will have to test this. (I don't think I ever unchecked that box in my game.) :classic_tongue:

Also, they will not take you to the Chill per se, as vanilla arrest will happen instead.