On 9/22/2018 at 10:00 AM, agent_hermit said:

The Jailer is just spinning in place and teleporting her around doesn't fix anything.  I have reinstalled Zaz and run FNIS several times.  I am seeing several of these in the logs:

stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [zbf (0B0137E6)].zbfbondageshell.GetAnimationIdle() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 568
    [zbf (0B0137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyOffsetIdle() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 1140
    [zbf (0B0137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyModifiersMask() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 1266
    [Active effect 6 on  (00000014)].zbfEffectBondage.ApplyEffects() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 171
    [Active effect 6 on  (00000014)].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line ?
[09/22/2018 - 09:56:20AM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword

I would need the whole log with 'debug' option enabled. 

@Inte

Not really a bug but a bit of a hole in your masterplan :classic_smile:

Changed .::. AI default key mapping from F to none, 

This works for a new game where the configuration is being setup from scratch but if the player is using an imported configuration file then it reverts back to the "F" key. Doubt if anything can be done as I'm not sure it's even possible to designate "None" as a keypress. It's never worried me as the key can be changed in any case but I just spotted it in passing

On 9/24/2018 at 4:29 AM, anil1905 said:

Help.Everything is fine but;

-when i turn off cage,pillory and parade events there isn't any event triggering at the cell. (I want events that only in the cell) and

-when my time is up as prisoner, i couldn't free to go. There isn't any event triggered for the release.

What can i do, thx for your help.

EDIT: I put the mod last of the mod list and plugin list and it's solved the problem.

Same problem here. If I set 0% chance to parade/pillory/cage then also no events happening in the cell and jailer doesn't come for release.

In my case changing load order didn't help at all, so I think it's not really related. Anyone has ideas?

On 9/29/2018 at 6:08 AM, kboom said:

Is it possible to have option to not undress?

If by not undressing you mean keeping all your stuff? No. 
You do have the option to get prison rags, tho. It is a prison, not a ballroom dance after all. :classic_happy:

On 9/29/2018 at 8:44 AM, Slorm said:

@Inte

Not really a bug but a bit of a hole in your masterplan :classic_smile:

Changed .::. AI default key mapping from F to none, 

This works for a new game where the configuration is being setup from scratch but if the player is using an imported configuration file then it reverts back to the "F" key. Doubt if anything can be done as I'm not sure it's even possible to designate "None" as a keypress. It's never worried me as the key can be changed in any case but I just spotted it in passing

Oh no, my master plan ... thwarted! :classic_tongue:
Technically speaking that option works as advertised/requested. The moment POP gets reset/updated the key binding default to ‘none’. However, if the player loads an existing saved MCM configuration file, the key bindings get set to whatever they were set/saved in that particular file. New game is not required, just a new MCM configuration file. 
However, I do see your point. But, for that a new MCM option that resets the key bindings to ‘none’ should have been requested instead. Splitting hairs you might say? Perhaps, but precise specs are the cornerstone of engineering.:classic_happy: 

On 9/30/2018 at 4:24 PM, Jimi123 said:

possible to add the dde iron mask to pop like the red white and black one ?  or is there any DDE outfit equipping even an iron mask have tried it along time ago, i cant remember yet

The POP IM is supposed to match POP’s restraints. There are no red, black or white restraints in POP, so that would look out of place. 
But, in DDe you have a MCM option to substitute the gag for the IM. 

8 hours ago, Inte said:

Oh no, my master plan ... thwarted! :classic_tongue:
Technically speaking that option works as advertised/requested. The moment POP gets reset/updated the key binding default to ‘none’. However, if the player loads an existing saved MCM configuration file, the key bindings get set to whatever they were set/saved in that particular file. New game is not required, just a new MCM configuration file. 
However, I do see your point. But, for that a new MCM option that resets the key bindings to ‘none’ should have been requested instead. Splitting hairs you might say? Perhaps, but precise specs are the cornerstone of engineering.:classic_happy: 

What if it was set so that pressing 'escape', when changing the key binding, sets it to 'none'?

Or whatever key you think works best for that behavior.

This would ensure that there's also a way to unbind the key.

Users should still create a new configuration file when there are MCM changes, though.

15 hours ago, Inte said:

If by not undressing you mean keeping all your stuff? No. 
You do have the option to get prison rags, tho. It is a prison, not a ballroom dance after all. :classic_happy:

Can i change prison rags to something more kinky? like you add mesh and texture folder for prison rags. And we just rename other meshes and overwrite prison rags mesh and texture.

19 hours ago, kboom said:

Can i change prison rags to something more kinky? like you add mesh and texture folder for prison rags. And we just rename other meshes and overwrite prison rags mesh and texture.

Actually, i just replaced prisoner rags with custom meshes using Outfit Studio and NifScope. And in case of really custom prison set, i thought about MCM option "save current clothes as prisoner outfit" that uses JSON, like saving configuration in POP or like it was implemented in Maria Eden.

4 hours ago, Bajan said:

Actually, i just replaced prisoner rags with custom meshes using Outfit Studio and NifScope. And in case of really custom prison set, i thought about MCM option "save current clothes as prisoner outfit" that uses JSON, like saving configuration in POP or like it was implemented in Maria Eden.

It would be nice if we have that option but i assume it will need more lines of codes compare just a few lines of codes if we have custom folder for prison rag.nif 

On 10/8/2018 at 11:45 AM, hylysi said:

What if it was set so that pressing 'escape', when changing the key binding, sets it to 'none'?

Or whatever key you think works best for that behavior.

This would ensure that there's also a way to unbind the key.

Users should still create a new configuration file when there are MCM changes, though.

I just added a MCM option to set all bound POP keys to 'none'.

Strange ... bug? ... probably ?

Cage scenario, punishment by fucking, neither I nor my follower are stripped.

In the cell everything works perfect - it's just the cage scenario.

Jail in Riften, if that makes a difference

Edit: might be pretty sure the SL stripping settings for the various animations. Are you calling them directly by name or are you looking for a pool of them based on tags?

PS: And if we could widen with the range of selected animations? Female NPC with a female companion ... the classic f/m missionary looks a bit odd?