bug: If start a normal new game all carts won't move and all characters will stand around cart instead.

fix by disable this mod

minor bug: when character interact with pillory, pillory always disappear

the static pillory not align correctly

minor bug: character have a hard time following the guard up stair

eventually teleport to the guard

Walked by a guard earlier who proceeded to comment about how only thieves and vampires creep around at night, and then asked me which am I? Got me to thinking that perhaps some guards, if you get a wee bit too close may decide they don't like the way you look (or they like how you look too much) and instead opt to put you away for a night. What's the feasibility of certain comments from guards triggering an arrest or at least prompt a dialogue tree that could lead to an arrest encounter?

Skyrim in its design is fairly easy to keep out of trouble, even when doing thieves guild and DB quests. The random bounty feature in PO(P) is neat and all, but to me, feels a bit TOO arbitrary...

On 8/22/2018 at 7:10 AM, Inte said:

Move POP to last in your load order. 

Lowering it from 40 to 80 did the trick, maybe I'll look at the other mods in TES5edit the next weeks. But only from their name none should abviously edid the cell.

Putting the esp towards the end always resulted in a crash when loading an existing save, no matter which one or if I had qasmoked before.

edit: Thanks btw :)

I just want to say I think you have done a really, Really great job of making this a truly fun adult mod to play, Thank You.

Now if I can finally figure out how to set up deviously equip so I see the Items I want when I become a skyrim criminal..LOL

23 hours ago, HolyHand said:

bug: If start a normal new game all carts won't move and all characters will stand around cart instead.

fix by disable this mod

run FNIS click the de install creatures button >>> Removing FNIS Creatures and re-generating FNIS fixed the problem for me.

If I understood you problem the cart not moving down the hill when starting a new game.

EDIT get use to seeing this happen, and this mod is not really the cause of it, many mods will make this happen, it's more of a thing with FNIS, and how it has to do things.

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:13 AM, Kazyn said:

Walked by a guard earlier who proceeded to comment about how only thieves and vampires creep around at night, and then asked me which am I? Got me to thinking that perhaps some guards, if you get a wee bit too close may decide they don't like the way you look (or they like how you look too much) and instead opt to put you away for a night. What's the feasibility of certain comments from guards triggering an arrest or at least prompt a dialogue tree that could lead to an arrest encounter?

Skyrim in its design is fairly easy to keep out of trouble, even when doing thieves guild and DB quests. The random bounty feature in PO(P) is neat and all, but to me, feels a bit TOO arbitrary...

I am already too paranoid with the ninja BHs, and you want the guards to do the same? :classic_happy:

If you wish to have that done, it is quite easy. Just add this line to any dialog script, 

akSpeaker.SendModEvent("xpoArrestPC", "", 2000)

Here the akSpeaker (guard) will arrest the player for the current location with a 2000g fine.

No properties and it does not require a dependency on POP. 

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:48 PM, galgat said:

I just want to say I think you have done a really, Really great job of making this a truly fun adult mod to play, Thank You.

Now if I can finally figure out how to set up deviously equip so I see the Items I want when I become a skyrim criminal..LOL

Thanks. 

Is DDe really that difficult to setup? 

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 7:24 PM, Slorm said:

Yay, a bit like treading on a slug in bare feet (not nice I've done it accidentally once).  :D

Eww. :bug:

Well, since there are no more bug reports I will post POP 3.58 nowish. 

3 hours ago, Inte said:

I am already too paranoid with the ninja BHs, and you want the guards to do the same? :classic_happy:

Yeah I already added the code. Don't the ninja BHs require some kind of bounty to be present in the first place to show up, though? At any rate, I made it so that the player has to pass a persuasion check rather than just outright getting sent to jail.

Question: Is something supposed to happen when I correctly align the pillars in the Maze and pull the levers? Nothing appears for me and the door is still locked. I didn't hear a click or any other sound (don't know if there should be one, but letting you know in case there should be one).

I tried to find the answer in this thread, buy if it's here I missed it and I apologize. Thank you.

Not really a bug report as such.

Tested Dawnstar jail tonight and the first time it hung on me (no punishment or release but that was just a glitch. I tried it again and it worked fine and no pillory issues now, however I did have the log running after the first attempt and noticed (using Debug setting) still a lot of errors even though I have reset ZAP (and SL animation register as well). I've attached it below in case it's of any use but TBH as everything seemed to work I'm not that fussed.

Now (hehe here it comes) I did run into another issue, though I'm not sure if you can do anything with it. After being picked up by the BH's and doing my time in Dawnstar it seemed an opportune time to despatch Beitild for the DB which ended up with me back in jail. When the jailer was halfway releasing me a shitty dragon turned up and she went off to fight it leaving me stuck. Not sure if you could add a check to complete the release before the jailer buggers off to fight something. Luckily I had a save just before release so timed it an hour later which was enough to put a delay in to complete the release

Papyrus.0.log

Hi, I don´t know if it is a bug or only a glitch in my game. But when the Cage scenario is triggered there is nothing happen. When I´m with a Follower, both of us are only standing in the cage and outside a few Npc´s are standing. And when it triggered with me only, after a while another Prisinor is spawned in the cage but nothing more happened.

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:46 AM, Seeker999 said:

Question: Is something supposed to happen when I correctly align the pillars in the Maze and pull the levers? Nothing appears for me and the door is still locked. I didn't hear a click or any other sound (don't know if there should be one, but letting you know in case there should be one).

I tried to find the answer in this thread, buy if it's here I missed it and I apologize. Thank you.

When the pillars are aligned correctly and you pull the lever*, the maze becomes solvable, it is impossible otherwise.

The door you came through is permanently locked behind you. The exit doors are at the other end of the maze. Don't forget your cheese.  :classic_happy:

* When you pull the lever once, you should hear an explosion in the distance. This will remove one of the columns. If you pull the lever again the column will reappear making the maze impossible once again. 

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:36 PM, Slorm said:

Not really a bug report as such.

Tested Dawnstar jail tonight and the first time it hung on me (no punishment or release but that was just a glitch. I tried it again and it worked fine and no pillory issues now, however I did have the log running after the first attempt and noticed (using Debug setting) still a lot of errors even though I have reset ZAP (and SL animation register as well). I've attached it below in case it's of any use but TBH as everything seemed to work I'm not that fussed.

Now (hehe here it comes) I did run into another issue, though I'm not sure if you can do anything with it. After being picked up by the BH's and doing my time in Dawnstar it seemed an opportune time to despatch Beitild for the DB which ended up with me back in jail. When the jailer was halfway releasing me a shitty dragon turned up and she went off to fight it leaving me stuck. Not sure if you could add a check to complete the release before the jailer buggers off to fight something. Luckily I had a save just before release so timed it an hour later which was enough to put a delay in to complete the release

Papyrus.0.log

From the log, it seems you are missing the Console Utilities mod. It comes pre-bundled in SL, or you can download it separately. Or you can uncheck 'Display Info To Console' in the MCM. I will also add a check for that mod and disable its options if not installed. 

When combat starts while in a scene, CK gives you 3 options. 

1. Pause scene - the NPCs will participate in combat and, then return to the scene. 
  2. End scene - the scene will immediately end. 
  3. Ignore combat - the NPCs will continue with the scene even if it means their demise. 

I choose option 1 as that seem the lesser evil of the three.

Option 2, will break POP.

Option 3, might work if the scene NPCs are protected/essential, which the jailer is but, it looks very silly when they are hacked to death and they just drone on. :classic_happy:   

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:37 AM, Strathi123 said:

Hi, I don´t know if it is a bug or only a glitch in my game. But when the Cage scenario is triggered there is nothing happen. When I´m with a Follower, both of us are only standing in the cage and outside a few Npc´s are standing. And when it triggered with me only, after a while another Prisinor is spawned in the cage but nothing more happened.

Make sure it's a major crimes arrest. 

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

@Inte - Any reason why the F key is now mapped to the AI management from POP?

It has been the default key for favorites in SkyUI for a very long time and I can't seem to map it again for some obscure reason.

Hmm, F key was always the default for that. I could default it to G. 

You should be able to remap it inside the MCM, tho. I do it all the time with no issues.

Update SkyUI?  

13 minutes ago, Inte said:

Hmm, F key was always the default for that. I could default it to G. 

You should be able to remap it inside the MCM, tho. I do it all the time with no issues.

Update SkyUI?  

SkyUi's (and the games) default key for favorites is actually [Q] but [F] is the games default key for switching between 1st an 3rd person view.
So a different default key for Ai in POP would be nice.