6 hours ago, Vita2016 said:

I installed 3.57 but MCM didnt appeared again

Upd: it appeared after the second try of uninstall/install the mod

yes thats odd, i needed to install pop updates 2x too with NMM long ago,

till i found out that NMM doesnt like to deinstall and install same mods in one go, best to close NMM after deinstalling mods and restart it for re-/new installs.

Unless you use MO, than you have to find your own ways to mess it up =D

Hi, I've just arrived in the Riften prison cell and something might have gone wrong, the floor and wall are missing partially in a lot of the cells.

https://i.imgur.com/LXwI9PS.png (if you can't see the imgur image, then just reload it.)

I'm using elfx for example, but xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp is loaded later. Checking in TES5edit only the smash patch did override something, which I've forwarded to my smash patch esp.

edit: And while the Voyeur (? "she's got potential") event played in the cell, my female char and a male guard had lesbian sex oO

14 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

You win the Ed86 facetious answer prize.

Framerate drop bugs often indicate a skeleton mismatch, so maybe the OP could look into that.

It certainly won't be a problem with their computer speed.

POP does not supply skeletons, hell the only meshes that come with it are FaceGen data.

None of the requirements for POP ship with skeleton meshes either.

Anyone using it should be using XPMSE and has no reason not to be.

Coming in and posting the equivalent of "lol my fps tanks" could point to anything and without giving more information than that there's no place to start tracking down the issue.

You could always look into the issue for them since you seem to have a clear understanding of it.

18 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Funny. But it's the wrong faction. WIndhelm is Stormcloak and Markarth is (at least, superficially) Imperial.

The only time it makes any sense is if you've finished the civil war. 

I guess this leaves an opportunity for somebody to integrate PoP into (Devious) Cidhna mine properly ... one of the few old-school DD quest mods that is still maintained.

Until I popped into this thread I did think the markarth guards taking you to windhelm was a bug and was trying different configurations to track it down, mostly because yeah, markarth is more imperial leaning and way way far fron windhelm.

On the other hand cidna mine uses it's prisoners to mine silver so they are pretty unethical so it's still believable that the silverbloods would keep secret deals with windhelm and just ship out prisoners from time to time.

Putting the setttings to fast travel is still absolutely necessary because no guard will make the trip alive.

This is a very impressive mod, lots of small nice details like the arrest scene, the text messages during punishments, or that they keep you tied up in cell if you are guilty of violent crimes. A lot of thought went into it, and it seems to be quite stable.

I think my technical favorite feature is the ability to configure the DD equip set using DD equip - different people 'prefer' different devices, and this is a very elegant way to solve that problem. Never seen it in a different mod before :). I do think that you should go the full way and allow us to get rid of the stock PO/POP items, i.e.

- use the configured 'arrest' set in the arrest scene too, instead of using stock items and then switching to configured set for the walk to jail

- use the configured 'arrest' set for transfers from jail to punishment places

- allow us to specify three more DD sets for punishments, in cell for non-violent offenses, and in cell for violent offenses.

Also one additional question, after releasing me the Jaileress left Whiterun and started to walk along the road, which was the perfect set up to catch her with Defeat/Paradise Halls and enact some revenge. Is that on purpose or just a happy accident? I was using Open Cities Skyrim and it is not completely compatible, she might have become confused... in any case if it is not on purpose, that might actually be a good feature to add!

Bug Report V3.57

You'll love this one Inte it's our old friend Dawnstar.

I had the pillory set to 100% but there isn't one in Dawnstar, so POP took me to the one in the Riften jail cell and it seems to hang at that point. Log attached but it looks like it needs a check to disregard the pillory percent chance in Dawnstar.

Workaround for now is to set pillory to 0% if being naughty in Dawnstar

Papyrus.0.log

I seem to have ended up stuck in Falkreath jail, nothing is happening my pc just waits and should have been released already. I haven't had the mod installed long, it was working perfectly well in the Whiterun jail but I can't seem to get the jailer to release me, is there a code I can use to fix it?

On 8/20/2018 at 10:01 PM, Kharos said:

Also one additional question, after releasing me the Jaileress left Whiterun and started to walk along the road, which was the perfect set up to catch her with Defeat/Paradise Halls and enact some revenge. Is that on purpose or just a happy accident?

Quoting myself because I can answer that question now. New to the mod and I already managed to break it ?.

The fact that the Jailer was enslaved broke my game on the next 'visit' to jail - I was jailed at the evening, spent a night in the cell, and when the jailer was supposed to fetch me in the morning she never showed up. Using TCL and flying through the level showed that she was sitting on the ground, her hands on her back.

So players should abstain from taking revenge on their Jailers for now. Also the mod would be 'safer' if you would spawn a new jailer on trips to the prison instead of just (as I assume) reusing one of the two unique jailers. Probably not a Bug Report as it looks like User Error ?.

On 8/8/2018 at 1:19 PM, jays86078 said:

Yea I knew that might be one of problem, but my game is stable (most of time)

Thx for respond

and I think I tried uncheck all mod and test in new game

doesnt work after 1 hour game play time 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After uninstall few mods and uncheck xpsme.esp

and lower my iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes

it works...  sometimes

I will let u know after few tries.

Stack Dumps are what happens when the game tries to start a new instance of a script but has no memory left in which to store all the information it keeps for each active instance because there are too many active scripts already running. 

That means a script which should have run did not get run. 

Since the script that did not run could be ANY script in the Vanilla game or from any scripted mod that is running and not just the mod that actually overloaded the game with script instances it means stack dumps can induce bugs into any scripted mod or even the vanilla game.

If you have stack dumps then your game should automatically be considered suspect.  You might be lucky and still be able to play it and have mods working properly but once you know you've had them then any "bug" report you make is highly suspect.

Look for the most commonly repeated item in a stack dump (look at the whole dump which has one entry for every actively running script for every stack dump that happens) and see which mod is the cause of those dumps.  Most dump are cause by using the "cloak spell" as described by the CK documentation which can cause the game to start a shitload of script instances all at the same time which greatly increases the likelihood that the stack will get filled and a dump will occur. 

There are better ways of getting what most people use cloaking spells to do so it's an indication of the author not being informed about those alternatives and why cloaking spells should be minimally used only if no other alternative can be found (I have no idea why the alternative solution cannot be used in every case I've seen but someone may eventually find one).

5 minutes ago, hylysi said:

Could you add a link to resources and documents detailing the downfalls of the cloaking spell and alternatives to it?

Your explanation is a great bit of information that I would love to learn more about (and attempt implementing in anything I do in the future.)

Really long explanation here:

Cloaking spell documentation in the online documentation for the CK is under the topic of how to attach a script to a NPC.

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:06 PM, Mdy said:

Hi, I've just arrived in the Riften prison cell and something might have gone wrong, the floor and wall are missing partially in a lot of the cells.

https://i.imgur.com/LXwI9PS.png (if you can't see the imgur image, then just reload it.)

I'm using elfx for example, but xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp is loaded later. Checking in TES5edit only the smash patch did override something, which I've forwarded to my smash patch esp.

edit: And while the Voyeur (? "she's got potential") event played in the cell, my female char and a male guard had lesbian sex oO

Move POP to last in your load order. 

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 4:01 PM, Kharos said:

This is a very impressive mod, lots of small nice details like the arrest scene, the text messages during punishments, or that they keep you tied up in cell if you are guilty of violent crimes. A lot of thought went into it, and it seems to be quite stable.

Thanks. :classic_blush:

I think my technical favorite feature is the ability to configure the DD equip set using DD equip - different people 'prefer' different devices, and this is a very elegant way to solve that problem. Never seen it in a different mod before :). I do think that you should go the full way and allow us to get rid of the stock PO/POP items, i.e.

- use the configured 'arrest' set in the arrest scene too, instead of using stock items and then switching to configured set for the walk to jail

- use the configured 'arrest' set for transfers from jail to punishment places

- allow us to specify three more DD sets for punishments, in cell for non-violent offenses, and in cell for violent offenses.

Unfortunately, because of the way/direction Kimy is 'leading' the DD development, I will hold off in doing too much with devious devices's for now. 

Also one additional question, after releasing me the Jaileress left Whiterun and started to walk along the road, which was the perfect set up to catch her with Defeat/Paradise Halls and enact some revenge. Is that on purpose or just a happy accident? I was using Open Cities Skyrim and it is not completely compatible, she might have become confused... in any case if it is not on purpose, that might actually be a good feature to add!

Aw, you must release her at once. She just loves her job a bit too much.  :classic_happy:

Both jailers live in a secret place in Windhelm. So, at the end of their 'shift' they will make their way back home. Therefore, seeing any of them just walking along the road is by design.  

12 hours ago, Slorm said:

Bug Report V3.57

I had the pillory set to 100% but there isn't one in Dawnstar, so POP took me to the one in the Riften jail cell and it seems to hang at that point. Log attached but it looks like it needs a check to disregard the pillory percent chance in Dawnstar.

Papyrus.0.log

So, our old bug had an offspring? I'll grab my swatter and go hunting for it. :classic_wink:

12 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

I seem to have ended up stuck in Falkreath jail, nothing is happening my pc just waits and should have been released already. I haven't had the mod installed long, it was working perfectly well in the Whiterun jail but I can't seem to get the jailer to release me, is there a code I can use to fix it?

Do you have a log? 

What does the MCM say? How many hours left? Is it a major crime? 

7 hours ago, Kharos said:

Quoting myself because I can answer that question now. New to the mod and I already managed to break it ?.

The fact that the Jailer was enslaved broke my game on the next 'visit' to jail - I was jailed at the evening, spent a night in the cell, and when the jailer was supposed to fetch me in the morning she never showed up. Using TCL and flying through the level showed that she was sitting on the ground, her hands on her back.

So players should abstain from taking revenge on their Jailers for now. Also the mod would be 'safer' if you would spawn a new jailer on trips to the prison instead of just (as I assume) reusing one of the two unique jailers. Probably not a Bug Report as it looks like User Error ?.

See? :classic_tongue:

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:45 PM, Slorm said:

Bug Report V3.57

Papyrus.0.log

Bug confirmed and squashed. :classic_blush: