4 hours ago, Gimlord said:

It was a major crime both times.

Other mods can cause loopy things. SLAdventures sometimes needs the rape scene reset debug button used even tho' it's not a SLA scene, BondageFurniture World can stick, and it seems other mods can to waiting on something to happen. Wait an hour via your rest key and even if not BFW it often ' kicks ' a POP hang into working. ( tho' with the new version and an arrest today I ve not had a hang. )  The rest being my first go to for POP hangs. Or worse case bypass scenes for the day via rest and just head back to your cell, since you will 99% get abused there anyway. :P 

I tried 3.56 yesterday, and got arrested in Dragon Bridge, but the bounty hunter got stuck in a loop with the rowboats underneath Solitude by swimming to the far side with slaughterfish biting at our heels, then after reaching the shore he used the rowboat to warp back to the first rowboat by Solitude again and did the swim over and over again. It was funny the first couple times. 

Bug Reports V3.57

1/ The first is minor, but after the first sex scene in jail the pc cannot access inventory etc for non-violent crimes 9so not tied up)

2/ This one is a bigger problem which I referred to earlier in the thread and I have isolated it to POP. Basically it's breaking the dialogue in Touring Carriages, screenshot 1 shows what should be (before arrest) and screenshot 2 shows the broken dialogue.

I've also attached a log which I set to Debug mode in POP it seems to have a huge number of errors but hopefully it will be of help.

EDIT: This is a shitty one and it's nothing to do with POP. I've been using TC for years and have never tried to use it when having less gold than the higher priced ride (minor holds are 50 and I only had 42) so the fault is with TC not POP. I found it by pure luck as I was testing with v3.53 and after getting the same result consoled in 150 gold and the problem disappeared. I'll do a final test on a game without DDE and POP just to confirm EDIT2: That's a confirm tested on a cleaned game from the LAL start cell

I've left the log though in case it's of some use bearing in mind the errors it seems to be throwing

Papyrus.0.log

16 hours ago, Mancubus said:

I tried 3.56 yesterday, and got arrested in Dragon Bridge, but the bounty hunter got stuck in a loop with the rowboats underneath Solitude by swimming to the far side with slaughterfish biting at our heels, then after reaching the shore he used the rowboat to warp back to the first rowboat by Solitude again and did the swim over and over again. It was funny the first couple times. 

Yes, that is a Skyrim pathing issue. I tried fixing by adding the rowboat but that only seems to work if traveling to Solitude.

If traveling away from Solitude the loop you're describing happens. 

Still, it is an improvement from the original (no rowboat) where the BH would go for a swim and disappear. 

On 8/18/2018 at 11:45 AM, Slorm said:

This part is quite correct both Markarth and Winterhold take the prisoner to Windhelm Jailer's Place as they have custom vanilla jails.

Working as intended? Right...

It's still absurd though. Whiterun and Solitude are both nearer to Markarth.

Winterhold is also a problem, in various ways. I mean, if they decide to walk you from Winterhold to Windhelm with Frostfall on, the way the NPCs path, you're going to die and that's it. Even if you're still wearing your cold weather gear, and if you happen not to be wearing it at the start, and have PoP restraints ... dead even faster.

As PoP has options for arrest in those holds, maybe bounty hunters should at least fast travel you there ... because it takes the best part of three real-time hours to travel from near Markarth to Windhelm, with the idiot NPCs running off to fight every random spawn along the way, then failing to path back to the road ... even with them set to "run". 

If you set them to walk, well ... I guess that would be your own personal choice, and that would be six hours of pure fun you got there.

But basically, it makes complete nonsense of per-hold bounties.

Better if bounty hunters simply don't hunt for bounties on holds that don't have PoP prisons.

(Or at least make it an option?)

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:39 AM, worik said:

This brings me to an older question I had: wouldn't it make sense to create a POP section of Markarth's prison? One that could be used before the Cidhna quest imprisons the player?

?

But I must say I can't remember to be captured in Markarth aside from the vanilla quest, so I am asking just from reading it.

The jaileress is trying stay within a limited budget and use the already built facilities in Windhelm. :classic_wink:

14 hours ago, Slorm said:

Bug Reports V3.57

1/ The first is minor, but after the first sex scene in jail the pc cannot access inventory etc for non-violent crimes 9so not tied up)

2/ This one is a bigger problem which I referred to earlier in the thread and I have isolated it to POP. Basically it's breaking the dialogue in Touring Carriages, screenshot 1 shows what should be (before arrest) and screenshot 2 shows the broken dialogue.

I've also attached a log which I set to Debug mode in POP it seems to have a huge number of errors but hopefully it will be of help.

EDIT: This is a shitty one and it's nothing to do with POP. I've been using TC for years and have never tried to use it when having less gold than the higher priced ride (minor holds are 50 and I only had 42) so the fault is with TC not POP. I found it by pure luck as I was testing with v3.53 and after getting the same result consoled in 150 gold and the problem disappeared. I'll do a final test on a game without DDE and POP just to confirm EDIT2: That's a confirm tested on a cleaned game from the LAL start cell

I've left the log though in case it's of some use bearing in mind the errors it seems to be throwing

Papyrus.0.log

1. Try resetting ZAP. 

On 8/18/2018 at 3:07 PM, Inte said:

So get a faster computer, or don't play POP. 

You win the Ed86 facetious answer prize.

Framerate drop bugs often indicate a skeleton mismatch, so maybe the OP could look into that.

It certainly won't be a problem with their computer speed.

13 minutes ago, Inte said:

The jaileress is trying stay within a limited budget and use the already built facilities in Windhelm. 

Funny. But it's the wrong faction. WIndhelm is Stormcloak and Markarth is (at least, superficially) Imperial.

The only time it makes any sense is if you've finished the civil war.

I guess this leaves an opportunity for somebody to integrate PoP into (Devious) Cidhna mine properly ... one of the few old-school DD quest mods that is still maintained.

6 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

You win the Ed86 facetious answer prize.

Framerate drop bugs often indicate a skeleton mismatch, so maybe the OP could look into that.

It certainly won't be a problem with their computer speed.

Meh. 

2 minutes ago, Vita2016 said:

I have installed it for new game but there is no mcm menu appeared. I installed 3.56

try 3.57 ^^

INTE-patched-MCM-a-lot:

ChangeLog

Version No 3.57

• Warning .::. For devious devices support, DDe 3.51 or higher is now recommended.
  • Patched .::. Vanilla new game MCM bug as reported by many and narrowed down by @hylysi.
  • Changed .::. Nothing. 
  • Added .::. Nothing. 
4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

As PoP has options for arrest in those holds, maybe bounty hunters should at least fast travel you there ... because it takes the best part of three real-time hours to travel from near Markarth to Windhelm, with the idiot NPCs running off to fight every random spawn along the way, then failing to path back to the road ... even with them set to "run". 

Just use fast travel from the POP MCM (set to Once or Always hit Esc and off you go).

I normally use it now as the BH's have a habit of attacking bandits along the way as you say and it can be a bit tedious walking all that way if say BH's find you in Solitude and you're wanted in Riften

1 hour ago, MetZwerg said:

i don´t get a MCM for POP with the 3.57 version.......

I'm not having any problems here, MCM shows as normal though it can take a few minutes before Skyui catches up.

Inte can probably advise better than me but have you tried opening the console and entering:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

This forces Skyui to re-read of all the mods menu's

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

try 3.57 ^^

INTE-patched-MCM-a-lot:

ChangeLog

Version No 3.57

• Warning .::. For devious devices support, DDe 3.51 or higher is now recommended.
  • Patched .::. Vanilla new game MCM bug as reported by many and narrowed down by @hylysi.
  • Changed .::. Nothing. 
  • Added .::. Nothing. 

I installed 3.57 but MCM didnt appeared again

Upd: it appeared after the second try of uninstall/install the mod