On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:57 AM, panthercom said:

Once upon a time, in an earlier version of this mod, the PC could get pulled out of the pillory and get fucked by the

townspeople.  It would also play other pillory sex animations besides the ZAZ ones. Damned if I can get that to

happen anymore with any combination of MCM settings. Any suggestions on how to set it so this works, if it still

does? Bound sex? Slave sex? Some slider chance setting or combination of slider settings? I can get non-ZAZ

animations during other events such as the cage and cell.

That can still be done, yes.

1. Set these MCM settings for the pillory animations. 

SS 1.png

2. Remove all tags from the pillory animations. 

SS 2.png

3. Add back just the tags you like, e.g. 'Binding'. 

'Binding' will only play bound animations. 

'Pillory' will play other non-ZAP pillory animations available in your game. 

SS 3.png

3. You can find animation tags in the SL MCM. 

SS 4.png

All non-ZAP animations are controlled by tags, and yes POP can play those exclusively, depending on the MCM settings.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:12 AM, shiagwen said:

Neither can These superbounty hunters. it is a game, isnt it ?

I'm having a hard time defeating them. I win 1/10 fights with them, 4/10 if I use some game exploits. 

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:10 PM, SpecificInter3sts said:

Is the time on the cross in Real time?? 

I was there for ages and then quit because Waiting isn't allowed in the air, and I was stuck there four around ten minutes unable to do anything. 

Is there a way to speed or skip this? Because the skip option I saw in the Mod Configuration didn't do anything. 

For major crimes the town folk should take turns at whipping you on the X. If not a major crime you are just sitting there exposed on the X for the duration of the day. 

You can change the timescale to make the time fly-by. All settings are explained in the MCM. 

If you whish to skip this kind of punishment, just set it to zero in the MCM. This has to be done before the punishment starts, tho. 

15 hours ago, Blank616 said:

Quick question: Was there ever a patch that removed devices from cities, or city edits entirely? I like the actual Prison part of Prison Overhaul, but I also like me some City mods. Is there a stripped down version that keeps devices from appearing stuck in walls or messing with Navmeshes when city overhaul mods are used?

No. 

7 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

356 is not keying as reported above. :( I cannot send a log atm but the ESP shows, and AddItem can see it but no MCM and no triggering at start up / new game even. 

I cannot duplicate this. 

Perhaps it's related to what @hylysi's posted above. I do not use SU, so I cannot test that atm.  

13 hours ago, Inte said:

I cannot duplicate this. 

Perhaps it's related to what @hylysi's posted above. I do not use SU, so I cannot test that atm.  

Further testing:

The issue is not Skyrim Unbound but, starting a new game without LAL. Trying to start a new game through the vanilla opening causes POP not to load and all actors to be standing outside the carriage. Starting with SU simply causes POP not to load. I originally thought the problem was because SU modifies the start game quest however, even without SU and LAL the start scene is still bugged with POP.

Starting a new game in any way other than through LAL causes POP not to start.

Edit: Issue started with version 3.53

Edit2: After a closer look at my papyrus log there is a line related to POP but it simply reads

xpoConfig Initialized

12 hours ago, Inte said:

I cannot duplicate this. 

It may be SU and it are not getting along now, but I fail to see how that happened. I ve used SU since it's inception and POP. I upgraded now from 351 which works fine and as stated, but for 356 the .esp shows, AddItem can pull items, but zero starts in log and zero mcm appearance ( obviously ) Downgrading to 351 works fine again.   

Sooo, I am just sticking with 351 for now, and hopefully someone way wiser ( than me )  in the art of tinkering with these things can figure it out. :) 

2 hours ago, JohnConquest12 said:

can someone help me with this problem I have? Whenever I chose "I submit take me to jail" option the guard will tie me up, but he won't take me to jail. I had this problem with other versions of PO but I can't figure out the problem.

any city replacers like ETaC?

or other mods that modify NPC nav paths a lot?

other mods that handle arrests?

can you teleport to prison via debug?

I'm having problems with POP versions 3.56 starting and not show up in my MCM menu. When I use POP version 3.51 I have no problems.

However when I try v3.56 it will not start up the mod or show up in the MCM menu even after wait 4 hour real life then saving, then loading the save wait 3-4 hour real life time after using a consul command to force the POP v3.56 start it will still not show up on my MCM or start on a new game

If I try to load up the new save with v3.56 with v3.51 it will that still will not show POP in my mcm or start up.

However if I start a new game with v3.51 then save and load in v3.56 it will update and show up in the MCM menu but will not trigger any the the pop event unless I'm using v3.51.

I run FNIS v7.4.5 after every change I make to my load order or mods I use.  

Does anyone know what is causing POP v356 to not start up or show up on my MCM menu on even a new game with to other mods loaded that impact arrest system or jail cells and with a light to medium script load order?

Hello, i have some issues, at least when using it in riften. One was at the parade scenario, the crowd is goes around me but they don't all hit me.
A second one was that after sometime at the parade, i lose control of my player. The player seems like going to the death state and stucking there.
Last one is at the pillory scenarion, when the pillory is chosen, the player is stuck in front of the pillory and is not using it.
All these happened when in prison in riften with a follower.
I also use zaz 8+.

On 8/15/2018 at 4:40 PM, donttouchmethere said:

any city replacers like ETaC?

or other mods that modify NPC nav paths a lot?

other mods that handle arrests?

can you teleport to prison via debug?

1. not really I just have small items around cities nothing too major

2.Nope

3.Yea but there is no jailer if I do that.

I also forgot to mention that the arrest message won't pop up either when I'm tied up and the guard won't take me in

Having same issue as a lot of others....no MCM on new game. The mod doesn't seem to be firing at all as I only go to regular jail when arrested. 

Tried to force a reload of the MCM by running "SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" but no luck.

Have had this issue for the past couple of updates.

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:51 PM, hylysi said:

Further testing:

The issue is not Skyrim Unbound but, starting a new game without LAL. Trying to start a new game through the vanilla opening causes POP not to load and all actors to be standing outside the carriage. Starting with SU simply causes POP not to load. I originally thought the problem was because SU modifies the start game quest however, even without SU and LAL the start scene is still bugged with POP.

Edit2: After a closer look at my papyrus log there is a line related to POP but it simply reads

Sounds like my MCM config script gets stuck. I shall test this. :classic_happy:

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:44 PM, JohnConquest12 said:

can someone help me with this problem I have? Whenever I chose "I submit take me to jail" option the guard will tie me up, but he won't take me to jail. I had this problem with other versions of PO but I can't figure out the problem.

Log? 

18 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Hello, i have some issues, at least when using it in riften. One was at the parade scenario, the crowd is goes around me but they don't all hit me.
A second one was that after sometime at the parade, i lose control of my player. The player seems like going to the death state and stucking there.
Last one is at the pillory scenarion, when the pillory is chosen, the player is stuck in front of the pillory and is not using it.
All these happened when in prison in riften with a follower.
I also use zaz 8+.

Sounds like 'your player' is stuck in an unfinished scene. Do a 'Force AI' and see if it will finish. 

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:51 PM, hylysi said:

Further testing:

Bug confirmed and squashed. :classic_blush:

Thanks for testing and narrowing it down. :classic_happy: 

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:24 PM, Soaryne said:

Does anyone know what is causing POP v356 to not start up or show up on my MCM menu on even a new game with to other mods loaded that impact arrest system or jail cells and with a light to medium script load order?

Yes a bug in POP 3.56, now patched in POP 3.57. :classic_wink:

6 hours ago, agent_hermit said:

No MCM on new game.  Spent a few hours trying to figure out which mod(s) were causing it, but no success.  I don't use skyrim unbound.

Patched in POP 3.57. :classic_blush:

55 minutes ago, Inte said:

If no more bug reports by tomorrow, I will post POP 3.57 then. 

Thank the devines, I'm not so quick during the working week :classic_blush: Still playing the older version.

For once, it pays off to have not enough time to spent it in prison(s) :classic_tongue: