12 hours ago, Inte said:

I cannot duplicate this. 

Perhaps it's related to what @hylysi's posted above. I do not use SU, so I cannot test that atm.  

It may be SU and it are not getting along now, but I fail to see how that happened. I ve used SU since it's inception and POP. I upgraded now from 351 which works fine and as stated, but for 356 the .esp shows, AddItem can pull items, but zero starts in log and zero mcm appearance ( obviously ) Downgrading to 351 works fine again.   

Sooo, I am just sticking with 351 for now, and hopefully someone way wiser ( than me )  in the art of tinkering with these things can figure it out. :) 

2 hours ago, JohnConquest12 said:

can someone help me with this problem I have? Whenever I chose "I submit take me to jail" option the guard will tie me up, but he won't take me to jail. I had this problem with other versions of PO but I can't figure out the problem.

any city replacers like ETaC?

or other mods that modify NPC nav paths a lot?

other mods that handle arrests?

can you teleport to prison via debug?

I'm having problems with POP versions 3.56 starting and not show up in my MCM menu. When I use POP version 3.51 I have no problems.

However when I try v3.56 it will not start up the mod or show up in the MCM menu even after wait 4 hour real life then saving, then loading the save wait 3-4 hour real life time after using a consul command to force the POP v3.56 start it will still not show up on my MCM or start on a new game

If I try to load up the new save with v3.56 with v3.51 it will that still will not show POP in my mcm or start up.

However if I start a new game with v3.51 then save and load in v3.56 it will update and show up in the MCM menu but will not trigger any the the pop event unless I'm using v3.51.

I run FNIS v7.4.5 after every change I make to my load order or mods I use.  

Does anyone know what is causing POP v356 to not start up or show up on my MCM menu on even a new game with to other mods loaded that impact arrest system or jail cells and with a light to medium script load order?

Hello, i have some issues, at least when using it in riften. One was at the parade scenario, the crowd is goes around me but they don't all hit me.
A second one was that after sometime at the parade, i lose control of my player. The player seems like going to the death state and stucking there.
Last one is at the pillory scenarion, when the pillory is chosen, the player is stuck in front of the pillory and is not using it.
All these happened when in prison in riften with a follower.
I also use zaz 8+.

On 8/15/2018 at 4:40 PM, donttouchmethere said:

any city replacers like ETaC?

or other mods that modify NPC nav paths a lot?

other mods that handle arrests?

can you teleport to prison via debug?

1. not really I just have small items around cities nothing too major

2.Nope

3.Yea but there is no jailer if I do that.

I also forgot to mention that the arrest message won't pop up either when I'm tied up and the guard won't take me in

Having same issue as a lot of others....no MCM on new game. The mod doesn't seem to be firing at all as I only go to regular jail when arrested. 

Tried to force a reload of the MCM by running "SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" but no luck.

Have had this issue for the past couple of updates.

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:51 PM, hylysi said:

Further testing:

The issue is not Skyrim Unbound but, starting a new game without LAL. Trying to start a new game through the vanilla opening causes POP not to load and all actors to be standing outside the carriage. Starting with SU simply causes POP not to load. I originally thought the problem was because SU modifies the start game quest however, even without SU and LAL the start scene is still bugged with POP.

Starting a new game in any way other than through LAL causes POP not to start.

Edit: Issue started with version 3.53

Edit2: After a closer look at my papyrus log there is a line related to POP but it simply reads

Sounds like my MCM config script gets stuck. I shall test this. :classic_happy:

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:44 PM, JohnConquest12 said:

can someone help me with this problem I have? Whenever I chose "I submit take me to jail" option the guard will tie me up, but he won't take me to jail. I had this problem with other versions of PO but I can't figure out the problem.

Log? 

18 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Hello, i have some issues, at least when using it in riften. One was at the parade scenario, the crowd is goes around me but they don't all hit me.
A second one was that after sometime at the parade, i lose control of my player. The player seems like going to the death state and stucking there.
Last one is at the pillory scenarion, when the pillory is chosen, the player is stuck in front of the pillory and is not using it.
All these happened when in prison in riften with a follower.
I also use zaz 8+.

Sounds like 'your player' is stuck in an unfinished scene. Do a 'Force AI' and see if it will finish. 

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:51 PM, hylysi said:

Further testing:

The issue is not Skyrim Unbound but, starting a new game without LAL. Trying to start a new game through the vanilla opening causes POP not to load and all actors to be standing outside the carriage. Starting with SU simply causes POP not to load. I originally thought the problem was because SU modifies the start game quest however, even without SU and LAL the start scene is still bugged with POP.

Starting a new game in any way other than through LAL causes POP not to start.

Edit: Issue started with version 3.53

Edit2: After a closer look at my papyrus log there is a line related to POP but it simply reads

Bug confirmed and squashed. :classic_blush:

Thanks for testing and narrowing it down. :classic_happy: 

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:24 PM, Soaryne said:

Does anyone know what is causing POP v356 to not start up or show up on my MCM menu on even a new game with to other mods loaded that impact arrest system or jail cells and with a light to medium script load order?

Yes a bug in POP 3.56, now patched in POP 3.57. :classic_wink:

55 minutes ago, Inte said:

If no more bug reports by tomorrow, I will post POP 3.57 then. 

Thank the devines, I'm not so quick during the working week :classic_blush: Still playing the older version.

For once, it pays off to have not enough time to spent it in prison(s) :classic_tongue:

6 hours ago, Inte said:

Sounds like 'your player' is stuck in an unfinished scene. Do a 'Force AI' and see if it will finish. 

I did, i noticed that my player get stuck whenever the first pillory is chosen, it happened in whiterun too.
I think when i used force AI the follower was not used in a furniture and after the first scene, the game seems like it didn't progress so i was just stuck in the furniture with no scenes.

Fun times with PoP...

I haven't used it for a few months, due to the last attempt resulting in an abandoned game and broken save sequence, but there have been new versions since then...

Started a new game, plenty of common mods: LAL, DCL, DF, EFF, SS, and SLUTS Redux, and Disparity, along with Immersive Creatures, Interesting and Inconsequential NPCs, and a ton of Wenches mods, plus all the graphics tweaks for my ENB, textures, models, weather, etc.

I started with LAL, as a "Foresworn Native". Everything going nicely, and Disparity crippled Breton mage is encouragingly weak, and can barely kill a (tougher Spiders) spider without hit and run tactics.

I get defeated by chain-summoning Wenches in a cave, and ported to Frostfruit inn by DCL combat-defeat.

Leaving the inn, some PoP Bounty Hunters are waiting, and as I'm level 2, and pathetically weak, I surrender to them.

"You have a bounty of 2000 septims in the Reach", they say (or something very similar).

Woo hoo! Off to prison for me! My Foresworn history has caught up with me. Thanks LAL!

I expect them to set off for Markarth... Seeing as that's the capitol of The Reach and all.

But they don't head there. Instead ... they take me to Windhelm ... different hold, different allegiance.

It's quite a long walk - pretty much the entire way across Skyrim. Took a while.

Hard to figure why they would take so much time and effort to go to the wrong place, but never mind...

...prison will be fine right?

After an initial rape punishment, the Jailer led me outside, and about a dozen NPCs drew whips just outside the palace...

At the instant they drew their whips, everyone locked in place, glued to the spot.

At the same time, the PC instantly dropped to the ground in bleedout anim, but playing a big golden healing effect.

The NPCs all put their whips away, as if they are all synchonised.

Nobody changes their location. They're still frozen, standing miles from me. I don't move. They don't move. The Jailer doesn't move.

The PC plays a stand anim.

All NPCs draw the whips again, in concert.

Again, PC instantly drops to the ground and gets a healing effect.

Nobody changes position at all. There's no actual whipping. No movement, they just draw their whips, then put them away again.

This repeats for ... as long as I was prepared to watch.

I decided it was a lost cause after about 8 minutes of this repeating and repeating and repeating.

So....

I figured something was wrong with ... that ... and reloaded to just before entering Windhelm. Restarted the imprisonment.

This time the punishment rape scene was bugged and SexLab didn't want to play. Hitting the reset positions button made it start, but the characters were out of place.

Then the jailer said "Follow," and the PC froze up. The jailer froze up. Nothing further happened.

Eventually, bored, I hit the AI control button and restored player control.

This seemed to unjam the leash, and the jailer finally started leading me.

Again, led out of the palace. I have fast-forward on now, and port to a spot by the wall. Jailer ties to me a wheel.

An NPC shows up and asks to whip me.

Jailer is happy.

NPC draws whip. Stops. Looks at me for a long time. Finally says, "Oh, you're too weak to whip now." ... "I almost got carried away and killed you."

Really?

I check my health in the console. It's 100%, and I have 111 actual health points.

This nonsense also repeats.

I quit the game and delete all my saves, untick PoP and rebuild bashed patch. Start a new game without PoP in it.

But what went wrong?

Possible candidates:

• Realistic Humanoid Movement Speed 1.03 With Horse speed modifiers (probably never used it with PoP before)
  • Disparity (definitely never used it with PoP before)
  • iNeed (think I used it with PoP in the past, no problems, but not sure)
  • SLUTS Redux (never used it with PoP, so anything possible)

As all of these have more profound impact on a game than PoP, which provides some novelty every few hours of play, so they win out over PoP.

Checked my log:

[08/17/2018 - 08:41:58PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script xpoIntegration to xpoIntegration (44041A3B) because their base types do not match
[08/17/2018 - 08:41:58PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MME_SKSE to MME_SKSE (3807E3CC) because their base types do not match
[08/17/2018 - 08:41:58PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DF127RestricContainer to  (49784BE5) because their base types do not match
[08/17/2018 - 08:41:58PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DF127RestricContainer to  (49A5DF8A) because their base types do not match
[08/17/2018 - 08:41:58PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _aaTimedLightSwitch to  (42000DB5) because their base types do not match
[08/17/2018 - 08:41:58PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _aaTimedLightSwitch to  (42000DB6) because their base types do not match
[08/17/2018 - 08:41:58PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _aaTimedLightSwitch to  (42000DB3) because their base types do not match
[08/17/2018 - 08:41:59PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SSLV_DAIntScript to SSLV_DAInt (5000FB14) because their base types do not match
[08/17/2018 - 08:41:59PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias to alias PlayerRef on quest xpoIntegration (44041A3B) because their base types do not match
[08/17/2018 - 08:41:59PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias to alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (5003B46E) because their base types do not match

One of those is PoP anyway...

Is the error the result of changing a script that's referenced in another script property without recompiling the other script? Might be.

The Bounty Hunters worked pretty well, apart from their odd decision to take me across the map to the wrong hold, instead of nearby to the right one - but at least they made it to Windhelm without jamming up completely or stopping for some weird reason, or getting killed. They did have to fight about four hundred IC monster spawns on the way, but that was it. Sometimes they would chase monsters off the navmesh preferred path and get stuck, but I generally had no problems leading them back to the road in those cases.

I was quite enthusiastic about how that was working out...

But then actual imprisonment wasn't working at all, in any meaningful way. Everything involving a whip was broken.

I could try and figure out the specific problem mod, but TBH, that's a big job, but I'd say odds on it's Disparity.

Maybe if I'm curious I'll try it later.

13 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Fun times with PoP...

I expect them to set off for Markarth... Seeing as that's the capitol of The Reach and all.

But they don't head there. Instead ... they take me to Windhelm ... different hold, different allegiance.

It's quite a long walk - pretty much the entire way across Skyrim. Took a while.

Hard to figure why they would take so much time and effort to go to the wrong place, but never mind...

...prison will be fine right?

This part is quite correct both Markarth and Winterhold take the prisoner to Windhelm Jailer's Place as they have custom vanilla jails.

Having something very odd happening in Riften twice now (I even tried a system restore in case I had system problem). Somehow after a sentence in Riften it seems to break Touring Carriages with the drivers then offering trips to all holds instead of their designated routes (this is with POP 3.56.) It's bizarre as I simply cannot see any correlation so it's a strange glitch but one I can reproduce.

I'll check it in another Hold and let you know if it happens again

22 hours ago, REALnomad said:

After installing POP fps drops from 60 to 10 constantly. If I quit the game and reenter I start with 60 fps and than it drops to 10. If I disable the POP fps don't drop. So!

So get a faster computer, or don't play POP. 

19 hours ago, Gimlord said:

I did, i noticed that my player get stuck whenever the first pillory is chosen, it happened in whiterun too.
I think when i used force AI the follower was not used in a furniture and after the first scene, the game seems like it didn't progress so i was just stuck in the furniture with no scenes.

Make sure it was a major crimes arrest. 

3 hours ago, Slorm said:

This part is quite correct both Markarth and Winterhold take the prisoner to Windhelm Jailer's Place as they have custom vanilla jails. 

This brings me to an older question I had: wouldn't it make sense to create a POP section of Markarth's prison? One that could be used before the Cidhna quest imprisons the player?

?

But I must say I can't remember to be captured in Markarth aside from the vanilla quest, so I am asking just from reading it.