On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 2:37 PM, tomopklnm said:

Hi I cant get this to work for me I have tried installing all the other mods needed but all sorts of things keep going wrong (update error, game not starting at all, incompatibility between the different mods and their was one time I was able to get it started but then nothing happened when the guards arrested me they just walked away and I was not even taken to jail, also another time it sort of started except my player was gagged and then just started teleporting all over the place) how do I fix this? and if possible could someone send me the web links to all the mods I need in their combatable versions and tell me how to properly install them?

POP does not require PO. In fact they are probably incompatible. 

Any chance of adding some features to allow a lighter and more immersive application of the mod? It's been ages since I've used PoP it's a pure sex mod and I only use SL mods to add some realism and consequence to actions.

I think an "Immersive" mode would only require a few tweaks:

• Allow disabling being locked in the pillory and instead spend all day in the cell
  • Make cell visits and cage scenes trigger based on a probability by hold (to simulate corrupt guards/nobles in each hold)

Can someone tell me how the time scale settings work? Do I want to set them higher or lower if I want events to happen quicker? 

And/or. how to I uncheck hardcore mode to allow me to sleep/wait to pass the time? I only have a short time each day for gaming and I'd rather not spend an hour watching my character mill around in a jail cell. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

1 hour ago, Nmmumaw said:

Can someone tell me how the time scale settings work? Do I want to set them higher or lower if I want events to happen quicker? 

Set them higher.

Example: If it says 120 it means 120 seconds pass for your game character while you spend 1 second of your real life in front of your keyboard.

On 8/4/2018 at 2:23 PM, Inte said:

Aw. :classic_sad:

You are getting stack dumps in your game. Under this condition scripts will not fire reliably and create a lot of problems in your game.

You need to uninstall some mods. Apparently you decided to start with POP, that is fine. Keep uninstalling mods until your stack dumps go away.

You might want to uncheck XPMSE.esp, do not uninstall XPMSE just uncheck its .esp.   

Also all the saves made during stack dumps are garbage, delete them. 

Yea I knew that might be one of problem, but my game is stable (most of time)

Thx for respond

and I think I tried uncheck all mod and test in new game

doesnt work after 1 hour game play time 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After uninstall few mods and uncheck xpsme.esp

and lower my iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes

it works...  sometimes

I will let u know after few tries.

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

Just change the setting in the MCM to 0%

Hide contents

ScreenShot198.thumb.jpg.5387acfe54f0ebe66cca30c7e1f38d01.jpg

You'll still be stuck in the pillory all day. And that still doesn't address the other half of the request about jail and cage events being based on a probability. Maybe in some hold that is relatively free of corruption, the SL jail/cage events rarely ever happen. While in places like Riften it's more common.

It has slight issues with ETac (old version) and even lesser with JKs major city version, but that's mosty decorational city stuff with both.

And said stuff can simply be disabled in the console if it bothers you.

Can't tell about the other mods you mentioned.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me with an issue I am having. Every time my PC gets arrested the same thing happens regardless of which jail I am in. Once brought to the cell the jailer will freeze just outside the cell and my PC will teleport to them unable to move away or will be instantly teleported back. I tried waiting it out but no to luck it seems I am stuck until I revert saves. Is there something I am missing, all help is appreciated!

Skyrim 8_9_2018 12_11_22 PM.png

On 8/9/2018 at 10:15 PM, yurnitemare said:

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me with an issue I am having. Every time my PC gets arrested the same thing happens regardless of which jail I am in. Once brought to the cell the jailer will freeze just outside the cell and my PC will teleport to them unable to move away or will be instantly teleported back. I tried waiting it out but no to luck it seems I am stuck until I revert saves. Is there something I am missing, all help is appreciated!

When you load or start new game do you see 'POP registered' or something like that?

I think at some time i was not getting those notifications and the jailer was stuck too,not sure what exactly fixed my game but i remember puting POP much higher in load order,also deleted or rebuilded bashed patch,maybe did something else too

but the POP notifications started to show up again on every game and problems with jailer were gone

Ok im not sure what is going on but for some reason I cannot get this mod working

It doesn't show up in MCM and i've made MCM register its mods a couple of times now. Its at the bottom of my load order and i have all the requirements. The only issue is the save has gotten to level 5 before i installed this mod. So it was installed slightly after everything else. Is that the problem?

Any help would be great thnx :)

Could you make an optiom that bounty hunters have common imperial or stormcloak Equipment ?   to me the Superstars bounty hunters brak immersive, they are nowhere in the world.  It is immersive, to be in one of those imperial prisoner companies that you meet on the roads.

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:15 PM, yurnitemare said:

Use 'Move Jailer to prisoner'. 

Or use 'TC' on jailer in console and move him around a bit. TC again to release jailer.  

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 1:57 PM, shiagwen said:

Visitor in jail always same Animation zazap sexlab lesbians

(male visitor, female prisoner, male jailer )

That has been randomized in the last version of POP, but Skyrim's RNG is not that good. 

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:33 PM, BigusMemus said:

Ok im not sure what is going on but for some reason I cannot get this mod working

It doesn't show up in MCM and i've made MCM register its mods a couple of times now. Its at the bottom of my load order and i have all the requirements. The only issue is the save has gotten to level 5 before i installed this mod. So it was installed slightly after everything else. Is that the problem?

Any help would be great thnx :)

Do you get any messages on the screen? 

9 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Could you make an optiom that bounty hunters have common imperial or stormcloak Equipment ?   to me the Superstars bounty hunters brak immersive, they are nowhere in the world.  It is immersive, to be in one of those imperial prisoner companies that you meet on the roads.

Mere Imperials or Stormcloaks, cannot subdue the Dragonborn. :classic_wink: