On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 1:00 PM, El_Duderino said:

Hi @Inte,

I just ran my load order through Tes5Edit and came up with a question regarding POP (latest version) and its world edits. Maybe you (or somebody else?) could shed some light on it?

I noticed that POP includes many (dozens) Navmeshs from all over Skyrim, including in cells like Hlaalu farm exterior where I as far as I can tell your mod doesn't actually place or change anything. Several of those Navmeshs are identical to those of Skyrim.esm. Is there a technical reason for all those Navmeshs being there, does your mod somehow need them in their vanilla state?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm playing with several world editing mods (town/city overhauls, landscape/nature mods) which conflict with the original Skyrim.esm Navmeshs that POP forwards and placing POP at the very top of my load order seems a bit dubious to me. Also, it looks like POP doesn't include USLEEP or DLC changes to Navmeshes and cell records where they are included in the .esp and I don't want to miss those. I can probably do some Tes5Edit surgery to match things to my load order, but I wanted to ask first if that maybe is an altogether futile thing to try.

Thanks!

POP changes navmeshes mostly around the pillories. Since I tried locating the punishing furniture out of the way, most of the locations are not navmeshed. The missing navmesh creates a problem for the NPC that need to get to the player for punishments. Therefore I had to add the navmesh to those locations.

Outside the furniture locations,

I had a 'stuck point' at the Windhelm docks, when traveling to Raven Rock. So, I had to fix that. Not sure why CK decided to mod Hlaalu farm navmesh as well, tho.

The only other one is close to Solitude docks entrance where I've placed a row boat.   

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 6:07 PM, donkeywho said:

A quick question, please?

Do any of these affect Mixwater Mill?  There seems to be some weirdness there that I am encountering there with both followers and Paradise Halls enslaved NPCs, when both just bunk off into shops/houses immediately after going north on the road past the blacksmiths, and the slave disappears out of the PAHE slave count (and out of sight - the marker is still there for both PAHE and an NPC tracker mod I use, but the erstwhile slave can no longer be seen at all, either visually, or with console)  

No, they do not. 

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:52 PM, El_Duderino said:

Thanks @Slorm, I'll wait for further confirmation but I was already afraid that something this might be the case. Though it won't stop me from experimenting with Tes5Edit -- I've just removed all of the Navmeshes from POP's exterior cells and now I'll get myself a nice bounty and see what happens then. (Probably it will explode right my face, but at least then I'll know what not to do, LOL). I want to stop my other mods with world/navmesh having quite so many issues -- though if I do end up breaking POP completely I wouldn't have gained anything really. Oh well, time to tinker!

@donkeywho, l don't remember seeing a Mixwater Mill cell in there... then again, I might have just missed it among the many cells, and is that even the cell's name? The vanilla Skyrim Mixwater Mill was so small who knows what they named the cell? (I'm using the Legendary Cities mod and have a nice little hamlet there now). Anyway -- I've never observed such a drastic pathing weirdness as you described in my game (but then I'm using neither PAHE nor a character tracker mod). I do however see quite a lot of navmesh problems with POP and my other world editing mods really not liking each other (Legendary Cities, ETaC, JK's Light are the main offenders here, I suppose, and 3DNPC is also a constant in my game which comes with its fair share of world edits, too).

All navmesh modifications were necessary for POP to function properly.

All reports, (ok maybe most reports) regarding stuck NPCs could be related to missing navmesh, where the NPCs were trying to navigate to take their places within scenes but cannot reach them. 

10 hours ago, nightwolf said:

Took the mod for a test run and ran into a number of issues with the latest version:

* The Jailer can be female even if I set the gender for cell punishment to male. Needs to be consistent.

* Cell punishment only gives me a selection of my aggressive animations(about 20), but the same list is much longer in sex scenes from other mods(Radiant Prostitution, Sexlab Defeat, Cursed Loot). (With Defeat installed you can bring up a list to show the available animations for the current scene.). Trying to change the tag of the scene with SexLab tools has no effect. Poor tag detection or animation restriction?

* No punishment scenes in the pillory with only sex options chosen in the menu, and punishment by tags(pillory).

* Only whipping can happen in the XCross and the Wheel and not as often as I set it to happen in the menu. There are a few XCross animations that could be used here at least.

* I seem to get the XCross or the Wheel more often than I want to(reloaded because I wanted the pillory). It would be nice if these could be disabled in the menu so we can get the options we like instead of relying on rng.

* Tired from the number of times I had to reload to get the scene I wanted to see, without actually getting to it.

Do we need to make a clean save if updating from v3.50 or what's the problem here?

First thanks for the bug report. With @Punga MIA, I thought I had to start bug hunting myself. :classic_happy:

Next,

1. Yes, I will look into this. 

2. The default tags, if I remember correctly, are 'Binding' and 'Threesome'. Add your own tags in POP MCM's 'Extras' page. Remember, these animations can be restricted because of the worn restraints as well as tags. 

3. The pillory punishment is chosen by the chances you set in the MCM for each one. If they don't even try to initiate a punishment, make sure it's a major crime arrest otherwise, reset your SL animation registry. 

4. Only the whipping is available for the X and wheel. 

5. Prison is supposed to be a punishment not a pleasure cruise. :classic_wink:

12 hours ago, Inte said:

POP changes navmeshes mostly around the pillories. Since I tried locating the punishing furniture out of the way, most of the locations are not navmeshed. The missing navmesh creates a problem for the NPC that need to get to the player for punishments. Therefore I had to add the navmesh to those locations.

Outside the furniture locations,

I had a 'stuck point' at the Windhelm docks, when traveling to Raven Rock. So, I had to fix that. Not sure why CK decided to mod Hlaalu farm navmesh as well, tho.

The only other one is close to Solitude docks entrance where I've placed a row boat.   

Thank you very much for the helpful reply!

Ah, so it looks like I have to live with NPC pathing issues or make some hard choices between some of my favorite but Navmesh-clashing mods now -- or learn more about the CK to try and find a way (if one exists) to patch things together for my load order. :(

Though I'm still pretty sure that the exterior cell Navmeshs included in POP expand further than the towns/places where you've added stuff (pillories, parade routes etc.) and the exterior places you mentioned. Hlaalu Farm was only an example, it seems that there are dozens of Navmeshes from all over the map included, several of them as the only item in those cell entries and without any changes to their Skyrim.esm original Navmesh.

Good Job on the Mod.

The Scenes work as intended.

There are some issues I did notice with the Pillory Scene . She is brought to the Pillory however she just stands there. And the pillory disappears.

When the Actors come to punish the pillory shows up again. (Because its an animated object ) and when they are finished she goes back to just standing there.

Am I missing something ?

Cheers

17 hours ago, nightwolf said:

But... :(

16 hours ago, worik said:

Mmmmmmmpfh?

Reveal hidden contents

Mmmph? You don't say. Wait, you didn't really say. :classic_happy:

Ok, ok, you've talked  mmpphh me into it. 

I'll add chance slide bars for the pillory, X and wheel.

11 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

Thank you very much for the helpful reply!

Ah, so it looks like I have to live with NPC pathing issues or make some hard choices between some of my favorite but Navmesh-clashing mods now -- or learn more about the CK to try and find a way (if one exists) to patch things together for my load order. :(

Though I'm still pretty sure that the exterior cell Navmeshs included in POP expand further than the towns/places where you've added stuff (pillories, parade routes etc.) and the exterior places you mentioned. Hlaalu Farm was only an example, it seems that there are dozens of Navmeshes from all over the map included, several of them as the only item in those cell entries and without any changes to their Skyrim.esm original Navmesh.

I cannot think of any exterior navmesh modded by POP other than the ones I previously mentioned. 

10 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Good Job on the Mod.

The Scenes work as intended.

There are some issues I did notice with the Pillory Scene . She is brought to the Pillory however she just stands there. And the pillory disappears.

When the Actors come to punish the pillory shows up again. (Because its an animated object ) and when they are finished she goes back to just standing there.

Am I missing something ?

Cheers

Welcome back @ZaZ. You haven't brought @xaz back with you, did you? :classic_wink:

Sounds like the poses do not work for you.

You can do a little test to confirm this.

1. Go to the 'Extras' page in the POP MCM. 
  2. Under 'Strike a pose' enter a pose/animation name, and hit 'Start'. Alternatively, you can enter 'Pillory' for a slide show of pillory animations available in POP. For this option You might want to set a duration, it's the option to the right on that very page. Hit 'Start' and watch the slide show. If you enabled screen logging (in POP 'Debug' page) the name of each animation being played will be shown in the corner of your screen. Go back to that page and hit 'Stop' to well, stop the animations. 

If they play correctly then, make sure all aliases show 'OK' in the POP 'Status' page, if any failed, manually reset POP (in the debug page). 

10 hours ago, grundor67 said:

@ZaZ I think you have to enable static pillories option in the MCM. 

Thanks ^^

I think I need to do this ... cause the animations are working

3 hours ago, Inte said:

Welcome back @ZaZ. You haven't brought @xaz back with you, did you? :classic_wink:

Sounds like the poses do not work for you.

You can do a little test to confirm this.

1. Go to the 'Extras' page in the POP MCM. 
  2. Under 'Strike a pose' enter a pose/animation name, and hit 'Start'. Alternatively, you can enter 'Pillory' for a slide show of pillory animations available in POP. For this option You might want to set a duration, it's the option to the right on that very page. Hit 'Start' and watch the slide show. If you enabled screen logging (in POP 'Debug' page) the name of each animation being played will be shown in the corner of your screen. Go back to that page and hit 'Stop' to well, stop the animations. 

If they play correctly then, make sure all aliases show 'OK' in the POP 'Status' page, if any failed, manually reset POP (in the debug page). 

Thanks, 

No Xaz is Still Mia (hope he is okay) , the only older modders Im still in contact with is Zadil (Spoke with him a month ago)

The poses and animations are working , its just Intial pose, when the guard brings her to the pillory, the punishment animations when working in the pillory are working.

I will try to enable the static pillory options in the mcm menu and have a go again.

Cheers

40 minutes ago, ZaZ said:

Thanks ^^

I think I need to do this ... cause the animations are working

Thanks, 

No Xaz is Still Mia (hope he is okay) , the only older modders Im still in contact with is Zadil (Spoke with him a month ago)

The poses and animations are working , its just Intial pose, when the guard brings her to the pillory, the punishment animations when working in the pillory are working.

I will try to enable the static pillory options in the mcm menu and have a go again.

Cheers

@ZaZ

zaz61_MissingPiloryFiles.7z

Not sure exactly what setup you are using, but when ZAP 7.0 got finalised, I think that these were still missing...., Just in case it helps at all ?

Hi there, I've got a few smaller annoying things I'd like to point out.

1. While crafting (I'm using Honed Metal) and the SkyUI search function, then the hotkeys are firing when searching for an armour.
  2. It would be nice if we could unbind the hotkeys inside the MCM with ESC.
  3. Plus what's the PC AI Control Key for? It hasn't got a tooltip and isn't mentioned in the description.
  4. Also if the message box for surrendering comes up, the Yes and No are in the wrong order.

Cheers!

I see this mod as well as devious devices equip is in conflict with Deviously Enchanted Chests(DEC). DEC does not work at all, no errors, no messages, nothing when either or both XAZ patched or DDe are enabled : 

Great if there is a patch, atleast for XAZ patched. 

Thank you

Can't get MCM to appear on new game with 353, tried waiting several times in intervals of 2 hours, saved and reloaded several times and forced refreshes of MCM with "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" to no avail.

Reverted to 351, MCM shows up instantly.

Question/Request:

I m currently trying to add more spice to the parade scenario which I like, but at the same time it gets boring too fast (for me).

But the idea of beeing paraded through town, randomly raped and at the same time constantly whipped by the jailer is... well, very kinky :D

So I tried to add mods that allow the triggering of rape scenes during the parade. I tried some but none of them works (or some mods are just crap). 

My favourite mod would be Deviously Enslaced Continued, since it offers the best overall service and options.

The idea is as follows: while beeing paraded through town by POP DEC should trigger rape events by civilian NPC.

Sadly, also DEC is not working, since the program always detects "player in scene" and never starts a rape scene.

Is there already an option in POP that could allow rape scenes in Parade?

Or: could you implement a bridge/compatibility between POP and DEC for the parade? Maybe excluding the Jailer rape by option, too?

Or: could you simply implement an option for random rape scenes by NPC during the parade?

Thank you :D

Hello guys,

I've been trying to play this mod for days now, but it just won't work for me, because i never get past the point of being stripped in the prison. Either on the arrest (if the arrest scene is activated in MCM) or there in the prison, i stand with the NPC and nothing won't happen anymore.

• I start a fresh game with alternative start, choose "patron in a whiterun inn"
  • wait until all the install/initialize messages run out
  • sleep in the bed and respawn in the whiterun inn
  • go out and set "player.setcrimegold 4500 000267ea"
  • see a guard run to me and order me to turn around (or sometimes not)
  • stand and wait forever, no cuffs equipped or anything

If I disable the arrest scene in MCM, i have slightly more success, because i get tied up and led to the prison, but there the same thing happens when I'm standing at the chest with the jailer.

I see a lot of people here who can play the mod, so I must be doing something wrong. Can you please help me?

Papyrus.0.log

15 hours ago, kaizersoze27 said:

I see this mod as well as devious devices equip is in conflict with Deviously Enchanted Chests(DEC). DEC does not work at all, no errors, no messages, nothing when either or both XAZ patched or DDe are enabled : 

Great if there is a patch, atleast for XAZ patched. 

Thank you

I use DEC with POP and ddequip with no problems, as far as I am aware there is no reason for them to conflict  - are there any error messages from DEC in your papyrus log? 

Hello, I have following problem currently:

If my crime bounty is 1500 or higher when the guard catches me, it will be stuck after the scene where the chars gets tied up and before the message "you have been caught for major crimes". after 10min or so, POP will release my char and the guard can try again.

But if my bounty is 1499 or lower POP will never be stuck and will smoothly transits into the arrest scene incl. "you got caught for .. crimes" message

increasing the value for " lowest major crime treshold " will not change the fact that POP will get stuck at 1500.

EDIT: also what I forgot to mention: when using " limit location scan for x seconds " while having a bounty bigger than 1500 while always end in a vanilla prison scene

anyone an idea?