HDT And SMP Hair List

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70363/?

75 ks hairs with hdt apparently; sounds awesome, not tried yet. don't think in list yet; apologies if they are.

[edit] tried them; does exactly what it says on the tin. thanks to the authors: Stealthic and Kalilies

No. Wait til fix mod first. Crap breaks HDT system. Right breast fuck up. Left buttcheek shaking while other one did nothing. Hairs all over the damn place. Just going sit here wait on more updates. 1,029 endorsment already? Must really like playing with broken mod. :dodgy:  :lol:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70363/?

75 ks hairs with hdt apparently; sounds awesome, not tried yet. don't think in list yet; apologies if they are.

[edit] tried them; does exactly what it says on the tin. thanks to the authors: Stealthic and Kalilies

No. Wait til fix mod first. Crap breaks HDT system. Right breast fuck up. Left buttcheek shaking while other one did nothing. Hairs all over the damn place. Just going sit here wait on more updates. 1,029 endorsment already? Must really like playing with broken mod. :dodgy:  :lol:

Someone did fix the .xml files already. It was linked in comments. Haven't tried yet how good of a fix it is tho.

Edit: dug the link up http://www.mediafire.com/download/9775szv7ckx2mgx/KsHairHDTFIX.7z

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/22/2015 Added KS Hairdos by Khaos to list. Good luck people, I hear crazy horror stories. Buttcheeks hit floor, HDT earrings problems and UFO making surprise abduction when equip hair. Jumping back into my coffin, goodnight. :lol: 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/22/2015 Added KS Hairdos by Khaos to list. Good luck people, I hear crazy horror stories. Buttcheeks hit floor, HDT earrings problems and UFO making surprise abduction when equip hair. Jumping back into my coffin, goodnight. :lol: 

Some Horror with the XML actually most included XML

aEx42Ij.jpg

Is someone willing to port over the KS Hairs to SMP?

As long as the original .xml files for HDT PE are not provided, it should be no problem to use the .nifs with new SMP .xmls, as they only forbid to use the .xmls in the Nexus description.

Been three days since release, you asking for SMP port already? Really?Give it rest for now. Asking for impossible right now. :lol: 

As long as the original .xml files for HDT PE are not provided, it should be no problem to use the .nifs with new SMP .xmls, as they only forbid to use the .xmls in the Nexus description.

Been three days since release, you asking for SMP port already? Really?Give it rest for now. Asking for impossible right now. :lol: 

Well, sure it's impossible to already get finished xmls, though maybe somebody already has some plans, and I only asked for those ;)

Well, sure it's impossible to already get finished xmls, though maybe somebody already has some plans, and I only asked for those ;)

Good luck playa.  :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The difference between Optioq's and Kaspruts's version of the KS Sky201 Ponytail, is that Optioq's version it's a showracemenu hair, and Kaspruts's version it's an equipable wig, right? or are they both equipable wigs but with different textures?

The difference between Optioq's and Kaspruts's version of the KS Sky201 Ponytail, is that Optioq's version it's a showracemenu hair, and Kaspruts's version it's an equipable wig, right? or are they both equipable wigs but with different textures?

Kaspruts wig only.

• 1 month later...

Great thread, thank you. Anyone know the story behind the Lucky Stars Hair that seems to have been taken down from the nexus. Also, can anyone who might be in possession of the original file possibly PM it to me. I need that cornroll style hairdo.  :)

EDIT: Okay, found the non HDT hairstyle I was looking for, which is more than enough.

Question though...

Heard with the use of the pre cache killer, that large hairpacks don't have an effect on the Skyrim memory limit as those files are not loaded until using them, or in RaceMenu. Is this true? Should I not have 900 hairstyles [Lol] in my Mod Manager activated at once, or does it not effect Skyrim's memory limit?

Cause I can easily only have the one's I plan on using activated one at a time, so just curious. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have any alternative link for the hdt-smp wigs? because everytime i go to the baidu links to download it takes me to that page that's in the screenshot.

post-519982-0-13209300-1460332387_thumb.jpg

I think i've found two hdt-smp hairs:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4556411-1-1.html

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4874470-1-6.html (The white braid, it's one of the first ones)

Great thread, thank you. Anyone know the story behind the Lucky Stars Hair that seems to have been taken down from the nexus. Also, can anyone who might be in possession of the original file possibly PM it to me. I need that cornroll style hairdo.  :)

EDIT: Okay, found the non HDT hairstyle I was looking for, which is more than enough.

Question though...

Heard with the use of the pre cache killer, that large hairpacks don't have an effect on the Skyrim memory limit as those files are not loaded until using them, or in RaceMenu. Is this true? Should I not have 900 hairstyles [Lol] in my Mod Manager activated at once, or does it not effect Skyrim's memory limit?

Cause I can easily only have the one's I plan on using activated one at a time, so just curious. Thanks.

I don't know why it was taken down, but the author it's revamping the mod with new hairs, i don't know when he's gonna upload it though. I have the original hdt luckystars hair if you want it.

And the pre cache killer does work (I use it with ECE), but i think RaceMenu already has something like that included built it.

I don't know why it was taken down, but the author it's revamping the mod with new hairs, i don't know when he's gonna upload it though. I have the original hdt luckystars hair if you want it.

And the pre cache killer does work (I use it with ECE), but i think RaceMenu already has something like that included built it.

Thank you so much for that offer Picnik. I've since found the particular hairstyle I was searching for [cornrows on the side] within the SG 350 pack. Really appreciate your willingness to share though.

Now... if only someone would convert Fox's SFV Laura outfit to UUNP...   :D

• 1 month later...

Heyho,

my question: all those SMP hairs seem to be wigs. Why that? What would happen if I would try to attach a .xml file directly to my current hair nif?

What I mean, technically it should be feasible to treat the .nif of a hair the same way as you would do with your body .nif, shouldn't it? Did someone try it? If yes, what result did you get? If no, why not?