HDT And SMP Hair List

Hey Quin666,

Thanks for the list!

If you are unsure if a particular hair style is either SMP or HDT-PE or Both, I am sure the curiously inclined users on Lovers Lab could help out to verify it with

well placed screenshot from their own playthru.

I would like to second trpd's suggestion to categorise them so that casual users looking for easily accessible styles (in terms of the more mature HDT-PE implementation) would only need to glance at the top list, as opposed to hunting through all the experimental HDT-SMP styles.

"Standard" HDT has been HDT-PE, PE stands for "Physics Extension". HDT-SMP, "Skinned Mesh Physics", is the successor, basically allows you to give physics and collision to the mesh itself instead of just relying on rough shapes generated around skeleton nodes.

All of the video previews just show up as a big black box for me, no controls even.

Also, new Serana hair mod:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65547/?

Which got me to thinking - can you tag any mods that are helmets like the new Serana hair mod?  I'd like to find ones that work on followers.

2nir8cn.jpg

They call wigs you know, not helmets. At this point no need for me dumb down my descriptions with tags. I honestly believe you guys tell

difference between hair wigs and showracemenu hairs. ;) Almost forgot not good idea add HDT items to followers. Good or small chance 

follower turn invisible, I learn hard way by giving Serana HDT earrings.

Update! Added Serana HDT Hair Wig to list. Can't believe people still using vanilla hairs.. :lol: Did good tonight. New 

hair to list, my win rate looking good with D'vorah. My skin is burning so time jump back into my coffin. Goodnight

everybody. :sleepy: 

v5zbed.jpg

They call wigs you know, not helmets. At this point no need for me dumb down my descriptions with tags. I honestly believe you guys tell

difference between hair wigs and showracemenu hairs. ;) Almost forgot not good idea add HDT items to followers. Good or small chance 

Sorry, I'm pretty dumb, and I can't tell the difference just by looking at what you've given me.

Take "Long HDT Hair And Flaming Long Hair."  Is it a wig?  Is it just in racemenu?  Is it BOTH?  I can't even look at the video link, because the video previews you have provided do not work.  I can look at the link itself, but oh noes, bad news:  I can't read moonrunes (also, that one has a malformed hyperlink).

So yeah, a little tagging might be nice.

Sorry, I'm pretty dumb, and I can't tell the difference just by looking at what you've given me.

Take "Long HDT Hair And Flaming Long Hair."  Is it a wig?  Is it just in racemenu?  Is it BOTH?  I can't even look at the video link, because the video previews you have provided do not work.  I can look at the link itself, but oh noes, bad news:  I can't read moonrunes (also, that one has a malformed hyperlink).

Can't look at video links? Maybe some wrong on you're end or something because nobody complain but you. Malformed hypelink? Sorry, I don't know what that is. Sorry again, I don't give into demands. You can't tell difference between showracemenu hair and simple wig item not my problem. All care about working links, videos and making sure people get what they want. Excuse me, gotta see how bad screw up MKX. Have nice day. :)

Can't look at video links? Maybe some wrong on you're end or something because nobody complain but you. Malformed hypelink? Sorry, I don't know what that is. Sorry again, I don't give into demands. You can't tell difference between showracemenu hair and simple wig item not my problem. All care about working links, videos and making sure people get what they want. Excuse me, gotta see how bad screw up MKX. Have nice day. :)

I don't see where anyone made a *demand.* That statement just seemed childish and unnesscary.

I also couldn't tell the different between HDT wigs or showracemenu hairs for the newer stuff. I also cannot see the video links for Long HDT Hair And Flaming on both IE and Firefox.

That said, I don't need you to "fix" or tag anything. I'm just stating that he/she wasn't the only one with those issues.

I don't see where anyone made a *demand.* That statement just seemed childish and unnesscary.

I also couldn't tell the different between HDT wigs or showracemenu hairs for the newer stuff. I also cannot see the video links for Long HDT Hair And Flaming on both IE and Firefox.

That said, I don't need you to "fix" or tag anything. I'm just stating that he/she wasn't the only one with those issues.

I wasn't serious about post. Whatever , think what you want. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

The races from this video come with some hdt pigtails (/watch?v=bn6emSU01CE), the author posted the download link in the comment made by the user "JessixR Shield Maiden"

Edited by Guest