HDT And SMP Hair List

I'm not quite sure how often this thread is checked, but I was hoping to get a little help.  Seeing as I can't read Cyrillic,  I'm not sure how to download the Black Desert hair from Dint999 in the link provided, or even what all is included in the download.  I very much like the braids, and it being a shorter style, although I would prefer it to be just a hair instead of a wig.  That being said, I will still gladly DL it and use it, wig or not, if someone could point me in the right direction to do so.

Ty in advance.  I love this site and the people on it, even though I have limited myself to usually just lurking, I felt I had to say that I do appreciate all that the folks on here do.

Two links under the video.

6/11/2017

Add KunN hair by Clone Real

Thank you for the reply, I managed to get a response from the mod author on the youtube video that he posted to showcase the mod.  I also asked if it was available as a hairstyle, to which he replied that it was in the works.  If he uploads it any time, I more than likely will miss it's arrival, so I'll be checking these forums every once in a while for potential updates.  It only has one issue so far, the stubble part where it is shaved doesn't go far enough down the head.  I'm trying to find a workaround, maybe using a mod that allows hairs under hats to be shown, and then choosing a very short hairstyle? 

Anyway, thank you again, and keep up the good work!  It's so nice to have folks willing to do all the digging and searching on behalf of those who are inept at finding the nooks and crannies of the interwebs on our own.

It's dirty job, but somebody has to do it. :lol: 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure but this seems like the best thread to post this any way I made a slider set in outfit studio for the rujunhuai wig in the yundao hdt hair V2.3 pack with a bunch of adjustment options because while I really liked the hair it looked super goofy on my character. Two options for the ornaments or no ornaments at all and sliders for the overall size and shape of the wig including length and shape of the bangs.

post-1276114-0-69151100-1505966980_thumb.jpg

post-1276114-0-73749600-1505967028_thumb.jpg

post-1276114-0-98350500-1505968254_thumb.jpg

post-1276114-0-52581500-1505968278_thumb.jpg

post-1276114-0-61842300-1505968332_thumb.jpg

Yundao Rujunhuai custom sliderset.7z

post-1276114-0-55520900-1505968822_thumb.jpg

post-1276114-0-19202200-1505968833_thumb.jpg

I have a WIP Orc Hairstyle (although it's defined for all races) as seen here.

If anyone's willing to try it, you can download the aplha here.

<snip>

Thanks for sharing. Are you planning on doing more lore friendly HDT hairs for orc females?

I'd also like to point out that the hair has some oddity with ENB on. If I disable it it looks fine. There's patches of the hair that look lighter than than it should.

Here's what it looks like with and without ENB.

ldjeO79n_t.jpg rPQ1IhRu_t.jpg

edit: nevermind. it's working fine now, just having trouble not being able to select this hair when I select a racemenu preset.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/9/2017 at 5:23 AM, davegrohl89 said:

Someone knows why blonde version of Yundao HDT sg hair  is  so "fluorescent". There's a way to change color?

Thank you. Bie

That's just how they're designed to be; though you could probably change that in Nifskope. You can also change the wig colors in Nifskope; though it's fussy. Alternatively, you can change the wig color in Racemenu by wearing the wig, opening racemenu, and then altering your character's hair color as normal.

Note that the color will reset every time you take the wig off or reload your save, using the Racemenu method.

On 4/24/2017 at 11:07 AM, quin666 said:

Sorry, have no clue if possible remove hdt from esp. Try request forums Tomcat. 

Been reading through up to page 8 so far, good work!

In case you havent' updated this yet, there's a download page on the skyrim Nexus that has this up to date with two more hairs added, and no HDT Heels requirement either. 

yundao_hdt hair V2.7

(the only reason I think that was in the plugin to begin with is because the mod author might have accidentally had that ticked in the CK as a mod requirement, so HDT heels.esm was stuck in there as CK "leftovers" that had nothing to do with the actual SMP hair Mod)

If you have already updated it, then apologies!  Running out of time, will finish browsing this thread later.  Cheerio!