Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures - SIC Addon

Great work as usual bad dog. I really like the Dramans haha. I have a really big red one which I've trained up with Untamed and it just wrecks everything. It's the perfect succubus pet(which I play) and I have a Draman mount that I ride everywhere LOL. It is freaken awesome. Though I like the game to be challenging(I've made my own custom edited super difficulty setting for legendary using SIC High Level Enemies + newest version of Skytweak + Deadly Dragons/Monsters + DCR) so I place a mental cap on how many pets I can have. I use no more than 3(I just wish Untamed had a cap cuz as it stands you can have like an OP army of shit, mine glitched out once and I had an army of mudcrabs that over-ran Rorikstead and for some reason they not only didn't understand faction boundaries but also were insanely powerful even though they never got sexed. Game is pretty insanely difficult with my setup though(I get raped a lot... literally). 

Anyways keep up the good work man I love it.

So I was having issues with animal genitals not showing up. Messed with it for hours. After looking at the mods in MO I realized that the script CFEffectCreature.psc was in both this mod and Creature Framework RC10. Since that was the script that appeared to be throwing errors in my papyrus logs, on a hunch I disabled this mod, re-registered SLNC in CF and bam - animal genitals back. 

Load order of pertinent mods:

Skyrim Immersive Creatures

FINIS Behavior 5.4.2 and Fix

FINIS Creature Pack 5.3 Beta 1

Sexlab 1.59c

MNC 8.25 (no hentai creatures)

Creature Framework RC10

SexLab Nude Creatures 3.2.3

Horny Dogs of Skyrim

BDIC_A0.8

BD_SLNC_Patch

Log from before I disabled BDIC and the SLNC patch

Papyrus.0.log

Log from after I removed BDIC and the SLNC patch

Papyrus.0.log

of particular note perhaps is the series of errors right after starting a sex scene in the first log eg:

[06/07/2015 - 07:02:26AM] [CF][Framework] Sending SexLabSceneStart event for ["Bailey" [Actor < (7406D8C3)>]]
[06/07/2015 - 07:02:26AM] [BDIC] Found ring <[Armor < (00100E45)>]>
[06/07/2015 - 07:02:26AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[Active effect 2 on  (7406D8C3)].CFEffectCreature.UnregisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 2 on  (7406D8C3)].CFEffectCreature.OnSexLabSceneStart() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 76

CFEffectCreature is only in my mod as source text--it's not compiled and should have no effect. I'll take it out though, I was just making some changes for debugging.

The message about the ring is normal.

Looks like CF that is trying to unregister and failing. Not sure how BDIC could be getting in the way of that, but I'll look.

Here's what I see, and thanks, BTW, for reporting this in a useful way.

SLNC and BDIC both catch the SexLabAnimationStart event.

BDIC starts checking for armor that needs to be unequipped. But this is papyrus, so while it's checking other things are happening in parallel.

One of those things is that CF catches the SexLabAnimationStart event (or it might have caught it sooner, but got interrupted by the other things).

At some later time, CF tries to respond to an ArousedSettingChanged event, but this is a type of ActiveMagicEffect and there is (guessing) no object for the ActiveMagicEffect to be applied to.

CF never equips the aroused armor, perhaps because of the above error.

So, WAG: BIDC is mucking with the armor at the same time that CF is doing its thing. Mucking with armor is known to cancel active magic effects (I think). BDIC mucking with the armor cancels CF's effect, interfering with CF's ability to equip the aroused armor. But it only happens if BDIC gets in first, so the problem will only appear on some machines.

I'm going to try putting in an arbitrary delay before BDIC starts checking armor. That may give CF a chance to do its thing before BDIC gets in there. If it seems okay on my machine I'll put it out there and people can report whether there's any change on theirs. 

Dentarr, this is another side effect of BDIC having to play with armor at all. Ideally all that would be pushed down to CF and the race condition goes away. Also/alternatively, if you raise events I can catch AFTER you're done with your manipulations, we'll have consistent behavior on all machines.

Okay, B0.9 is up, try it out. It's got the delay to give CF a chance to do its thing--let me know if it makes any difference.

Also in this version: Some vanilla skeletons got overlooked, so they're taken care of. I put in a wolf pup who looks pretty good in blender but lousy in game, so I'll do a little more work on him before I'm done. Also there are some pups from some other mod which are getting junk and besides they're ugly--I'm going to chase them down and get rid of them. 

Oh, guys--CONVENIENT HORSES USERS, LISTEN UP--convenient horses ships its own horse mesh which, if it's allowed to override MNC, strips horses of their unaroused junk. It also overrides SkyTEST's horse meshes. Look out for that. I'm going to put the SkyTEST versions in my patch so that you'll get the SkyTEST meshes if you load up the whole stack.

I also looked at cleaning up the minotaur and likely I won't do that. It's a big mess and I'd have to restart from scratch. And the bull head has it's mouth closed, which means getting it weighted properly for the bones is going to be a major hassle. I might do it one day, but it's a big project.

Okay, B0.9 is up, try it out. It's got the delay to give CF a chance to do its thing--let me know if it makes any difference.

Also in this version: Some vanilla skeletons got overlooked, so they're taken care of. I put in a wolf pup who looks pretty good in blender but lousy in game, so I'll do a little more work on him before I'm done. Also there are some pups from some other mod which are getting junk and besides they're ugly--I'm going to chase them down and get rid of them. 

Oh, guys--CONVENIENT HORSES USERS, LISTEN UP--convenient horses ships its own horse mesh which, if it's allowed to override MNC, strips horses of their unaroused junk. It also overrides SkyTEST's horse meshes. Look out for that. I'm going to put the SkyTEST versions in my patch so that you'll get the SkyTEST meshes if you load up the whole stack.

I also looked at cleaning up the minotaur and likely I won't do that. It's a big mess and I'd have to restart from scratch. And the bull head has it's mouth closed, which means getting it weighted properly for the bones is going to be a major hassle. I might do it one day, but it's a big project.

Thanks, will try the update out.

Crud, no option to fix that. BDIC is taking the clothes off because some creatures have actual equipable armor and neither SL nor SLNC nor CF want to take it off. I didn't think about that code running on actual people. Why would you want to keep her clothes on, anyway? Do you have some sexy armor mod?

That's because your outfit has a different body shape mesh than your body has, but wearing any type of cuirass - which your bra is - sets your body to the armor or clothing's body shape mesh.

Thank you @Sacremas ! There are a lot of sexy armors but each of them has different body shape. It's my favourite to combine parts of those armors to make my character looks more sexy. And somehow, maybe luck, they are compatible. Recently, i have had to deal with this problem by re-dressing the bra after the animations starting. Hope @Bad Dog can fix this issue in the future.

Version 1 is done! Take it away and play.

I'm maybe going to do junk for the boar variants and maybe the deer. I also have wolf pups ready to go.

The wolf pups are an interesting problem. I have a model I'm pretty happy with in blender:

tumblr_npw8rxDGeM1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

But I don't like it as well in game. it's not so much that Skyrim is rendering it differently, as that when you see it in context it looks different. The size of these cubs is really more of an adolescent wolf, and the SIC mesh matches--it proportions are awkward, like an adolescent's. This is trying to be more cub-like but it doesn't look good in a larger size. 

I'll probably release it at some point, but for now I'm still fiddling.

Thank you for your great job! but you know the monsters of SIC in Skyrim is not so average and the most monsters we met are the same. you made many many kinds of add-ons but we can just play few kinds of them. so do you want to make a place full of the monsters of different kinds? we are tired to find every kind of monsters......there are different monsters to different levels of players,so it costs us too long.....

So would you make a place to make all the monsters come out and play sex? for example,you can make the Whitewatch Tower as the monster spawn place; in which one for each faction are waiting for the dragonborn.perhaps there are too many beasts but you can make a lever toggle and each time player pull the lever there will be 10 or 15 random chosen monsters spawned....most of the beasts looks alike,so one for each is enough.....

Hmm. Interesting thought. I've been wanting to do a quest mod. Maybe an arena, where you can fight the different creatures? Run by Harkon or one of the Daedra. Malakath, maybe. Win and get 1000 gold. Lose and take the consequences. :-)

Fantastic idea but it costs too much energy to do that, and you know the purpose of playing that mod is not for .....battle,but just sex. "Pull a toggle ---spawn the sic monster randomly---lovemaking or killing " costs less time i think.

Nah, if I'm going to do it at all it's got to be worth my time to do.

Another idea: An Animal Mansion where you're the client. I could reuse some of the original AM properties if I did that. 

You can do that, or incorporate both of your ideas into one.  Make an animal mansion with an arena.  Your pc can be a client, that brings " followers " there to battle the animals.  Or if they are not up to fighting you can " train " your follower to work there?  And being a client yourself as a PC, want to see how everything works in said animal mansion.   Maybe get a discount for going to inns in skyrim and promoting the mansion?

Just remember, the base AM mod is up for anything you wish to do.

I sexed up the durzog and boar, which are really warthogs if you ask me. They don't play but look nice and who knows... maybe they'll play someday.

tumblr_nq4dqnPd8F1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq4drfalRk1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq4dn0cIE61rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq4dhdP8Ui1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

Those warthog balls are huge, but pig balls are huge. I might reduce them a bit anyway.

I sexed up the durzog and boar, which are really warthogs if you ask me. They don't play but look nice and who knows... maybe they'll play someday.

tumblr_nq4dqnPd8F1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq4drfalRk1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq4dn0cIE61rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq4dhdP8Ui1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

Those warthog balls are huge, but pig balls are huge. I might reduce them a bit anyway.

awesome ! some feral creature !

sadly no animation are made for Boar .

if a animator can do some , i will support this *financialy* !

the first penis look ok , the second got a : humanpenishead , that bother me a bit .

just my opinion !