Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures - SIC Addon

I got everything back up by totally uninstalling MNC, and Bad Dog's stuff.

then re installed MNC.

Went around made sure all were standing at attention.

I am about to try re install Bad Dog's stuff again. See if stays fixed. Not blaming you BD, I am just trying to figure out what I did wrong.

Can anyone tell me where BDIC should be in the load order?

I finally got all mine back, but I had to uninstall all my sexlab mods and do the checks one by one.  Don't have SIC and BDIC's installed yet, going to get his new version and try it.  Just don't want to mess my install up again somehow.  Still no idea what I ended up doing wrong in the first place.

So found out my problem was 2 things.

1: I did not have it showing in my mod list but I somehow still had Nude Creatures installed AND MNC's.  I should have done a more complete erasure of past mods from my system.  Also had the Horny Dogs of Skyrim going?  Don't remember even downloading that, oh well.

2: Wyre showed me some errors between BDIC and Sexlab More Creatures.  So uninstalled that one. 

Got all of this working right.  Thanks again for your hard work Bad Dog!

So found out my problem was 2 things.

1: I did not have it showing in my mod list but I somehow still had Nude Creatures installed AND MNC's.  I should have done a more complete erasure of past mods from my system.  Also had the Horny Dogs of Skyrim going?  Don't remember even downloading that, oh well.

2: Wyre showed me some errors between BDIC and Sexlab More Creatures.  So uninstalled that one. 

Got all of this working right.  Thanks again for your hard work Bad Dog!

I got all the Penis I think back on all normal characters I think. Have BDIC up, My Defeat seemed to stop functioning for some reason. I went back to a save before Defeat, installed. All hentai animations seem to be equipped.

Where is this matchmaker spell, I have seen some Theads speak of it. Is it part of MNC ?

Matchmaker is its own mod, hunt a bit here and you'll find it. 

BDIC is just meshes and textures, plus a small script to patch things up. For full functionality you want the req's on the first page: SL, MNC, That will give you animations and equipment for the vanilla creatures. This should be compatible with the old Defeat (always has been)--dunno about the new one. New creatures can be added to your pack in Untamed.

Got some weirdness with A.05. Schlongs are there when draugr are aroused and they seem to undress and redress ok but the schlong disappears once the animation starts and re-appears briefly at the end of the animation before the draugr re-dresses.  :-/ I could pretend that it fell off inside as previously suggested (that made me chuckle btw) but id like to know if this is a fixable issue at my end  ;)

Hey, a little bit unrelated but do i need to run all the patches i have after i reinstall the mod? By that i mean TES5Merged, Bashed patch and Perkus Maximus. What kind of mods do i need to redo all of these patches for? I know FNIS is generally for anything animation or skeleton related but not sure about the rest.

@Teddar, dunno, haven't seen that. Do the bug reporting thing on the first post if you can--baseID of the draugr and log file. Sounds like somebody's neutering the guy but I don't know who or why.

@Gibbon, nothing should have to be cleaned or whatever. This is mostly just meshes and textures.

I only have animations with the classic creatures variations (plague wolf, this unholy troll and giant hybrid etc.). When i try to do it with new creatures like boar or durzog, they don't give a damn. Are they not implemented yet or do i have some bug?

They're kinda crappy, dark elves in gold elven armor (err, might have been golden falmer armor, been a while) with vampire random comments about meat and wanting to rule over mortals. Mostly they are only available as summons, I haven't seen them naturally occuring.

Only 06 is up by the way, there's no 07 to download.

Most golden saints were tied to Azura, per ES:3 Morrowind lore at the time.  In ES:4 Oblivion the lore was expanded upon to include some other Daedric Princes.  I had always thought the Azura quest in Skyrim should have had a showing of some Golden Saints retreaving the star from you upon the return to her shrine, but eh thats just me.

Yeah LL is fooked at the moment. Recently my external HD that I store all my sexlab stuff on failed and I well, to be honest I couldn't be bothered to do recovery since it would be... I mean 'should' be easier to just re-download everything off of LL...

Anyways I've been starting threads trying to get LL authors to start using off site DL links not just because of the LL stability but also because when you have to download for w/e reason 100 mods off here it takes forever not only because generally the DL speed sucks but you have to wait 20 seconds just for each download to trigger and it never lets you queue more than 1 or 2 downloads. Needless to say it can be a real pain.

I just uploaded B0.8, which contains the new Golden Saints armor and also a fix to the sabrecats. I've been doing a bunch of, uh, field testing and it looks pretty stable.

I also uploaded a SkyTEST patch. SkyTEST has some additional wolf armors and some wild horses, all of which needed attention. Also SkyTEST does its animal behavior by putting animals in factions and there's a SkyTEST/SIC patch to put the SIC animals in those factions. (It also keeps wolf pups from acting aggressive, which is great. I hate when some pup runs up to me and makes me kill it.) I went through that mod and made the same changes in my patch so that you'd only need one.

Enjoy!