Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures - SIC Addon

Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures - SIC Addon

View File

Bad Dog's Immersive Creature Addon

Purpose
This mod adds genitalia to all the new creatures from the Skyrim Immersive Creature Mod on Nexus.

V3 supports More Nasty Critters SLAL version 11+.

SSE version here

Status

The base mod sexes up the SIC creatures.

There's also a SkyTEST patch to sex up the few creatures SkyTEST adds and to apply the SkyTEST behavior to the SIC animals, and to apply privy members to the SkyTEST animals. A patch exists on Nexus to make SkyTEST compatible with SIC--my patch duplicates that work so you don't need both. Note that USLEEP steps all over the SkyTEST behavior--my patch includes the USLEEP fixes and puts the SkyTEST behavior back.

Warning: I had some trouble with the SIC rieklings. If you have trouble getting them to re-dress, let me know.

Installation

Load, in this order

You do not need any of MadMansGun's patches with this version, just CF, MNC, and BDIC. MMG's patches kept things going until I could get back to the mod, but they've been incorporated into BDIC now.

Enjoy. You know you have to run FNIS and turn on Creatures in SL. Look at the SL install instructions if you don't know what that means.

Reset your animations in SexLab to get the new creature animations. 

Run the "Reset Mods" option in Creature Framework if the new creatures aren't being equipped with junk.

Werewolves

If you're using Sexlab Werewolves, Mighty Beasts and HDT Werewolves, load them after this mod. They have their own werewolf meshes. You may also need to reinstall the XP32 skeleton after this mod--if you end up with a mesh explosion (werewolf gets smeared everywhere) that's the problem.

You can elect either SOS werewolf schlongs or Creature Framework schlongs. Turn off the werewolf options in SOS if you're using CF, and vice versa. Note that the SOS werewolf schlongs won't match the colors of the SIC werewolf variants--nothing I can do about that because SOS doesn't know about different skins.

Good to have with this mod

• SkyTEST
  • SexLab Aroused Redux (or the original, but redux works fine for me)
  • SexLab Wear and Tear (ouch! ouch!)
  • SexLab Cumshot
  • SexLab Matchmaker
  • Defeat with the creature option turned on
  • Untamed is sick fun with this mod, too.

And of course the body replacer of your choice.

Reporting problems:

Reporting problems in useful way is a gift to your modder. I want this stuff to work, but if you don't provide details I'm working in the dark.

Always give me the last screen or two of your papyrus log and any animal or sex mods in your load order (or the whole thing dumped from MO). Spoiler tags, please, if you load them here.

CTD: There haven't been any reports of crashes, but hey. You may find CTDs that don't seem to be part of your normal Skyrim experience </snark>. One scenario that would not surprise me is that you're running across the landscape and suddenly CTD with no warning and nothing special in the log. If that happens, tell me exactly where in the Skyrim world you were and what time it was (Skyrim time) and I'll try to track it down. (Exactly as in, "The slope above the lake south of Riverwood just above where that bear is always fishing.")

Misbehaving creatures: Tell me what it's doing and try to get me the baseID. Hit, ~ , click on the creature, read the baseID off the screen. Then hit ~ again and get the fuck out of there before he nails you. Useful also to report where you were in Skyrim. I've had a problem with draugr legs disappearing--reporting like this will help me solve it.

Credits
This mod contains very little original work. It's all mix and match of stuff made by other people. All credit goes to them:

lifestorock - Skyrim Immersive Creatures (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24913/)
dentarr - More Nasty Critters http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/
lordescobar666 - SexLab Nude Creatures http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/441-sexlab-nude-creatures/
Ep1cL3w7z - Creature Framework http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1622-creature-framework/
Dayelyte, Gone, Panicforever, Xandero - animations
diarawr, Gone, Leito86, Shocky, SkyMoMod - models
Leito86 - Strapons (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19260-skyrim-strap-ons/)

MadMansGun - Help with the patch and all the work on MNC

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/26/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim Immersive Creatures, both files; More Nasty Critters; SexLab and its stack
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Yay, finally someone take the job on:)

You know what would be even better?

If someone like Leto and you would team up and would make Sos slongs to monsters and animals, so if they would get aroused it would be totally natural.

Why nobody ever made a draugr or troll sos slong?

Then it would not need a bodyswap.

For vampires will you use creature features slongs or these will be all designed by you?

Will these be compatible with the nude creatures and creature framework mod? Edit: Silly me, I just had a look in the description and both of them are needed. It was not clear, so first your mod then MNC and Creature FW, so let it be overwritten? I would expect your mod overwrite them as you use them as resources?

All the creature equipment comes from someone else--all I'm doing at this point is retexturing. That will change when I get to spriggans and strapons.

Load after SIC (duh) and MNC, to be safe. I don't override anything in MNC but I do reference their resources. Let LOOT do your ordering.

Putting SOS schlongs on creatures is way beyond my capabilities at this point, and I don't know it would work that well. Creature schlongs tend to look very different flaccid vs. erect, what with sheaths and all, and SOS doesn't handle that well. We need an SOS redux.

We definitely need an SoS Redux, not being able to have SoS on Creatures effectively hurts because of all the animated vagina bodies now. It would be killer to have animal junk cause penetration effect on those bodies. *Sigh* It would be a lot of work though.

Great--good to know, ugibber--but if you could report sorta kinda the way the first post asked you to, it would be easier to fix. By "the area around solitude" do you mean all the way out to the Stormcloak camp and the docks, or just between the guardhouse and the main gate? Does time of day matter? Is this SIC-DLC2 alone or only when you have BDIC in the stack? Can you post a papyrus log?

And, most obviously, you do have Dragonborn?

The whole HDT vagina thing had escaped me. Wow. I think it might be possible to break that thing, though, with a giant or horse dong.

Please please sos sos sos:)

Yeah, with the animated vag it would be realistic like never any game before. Leto is doing schlongs for argonians and khajits, so it can be done for "not humans".

I tried to post this as a request on the adult mods page, but nobody commented on it.

Would it be someone capable to do sos redux?

Or even just the plugins?

I agree with Bad Dog. As someone who has started to delve into the modding of Skyrim, I can tell you it would be a huge undertaking to SoS every SIC creature. What Bad Dog is doing is quite a bit of effort as it is. I'm not saying it couldn't be done. I'm saying it would be a lot for work. I'm not sure anyone would spend the time doing it also because there isn't that many beast/monster lovers on this site. For the most part from what I've seen, most everyone on LL is more into waifu hentai stuff, loli, and BDSM content. All of which I have no interest in. I'm more into hardcore vanilla sex, gangbangs, and the monster sex(not really into the whole animal stuff like dogs - more into you know.. monsters, werewolves, giants, that kinda thing). Anyways we'll see I suppose. Might be more beastess peeps than I think. :-)

THanks for this, SIC is always a part of my load order.

I have a request however but I'm uncertain if this is the right place for it. Greatest disappointment I've had with creature framework was when I tried to have sex with a Dwemer Steam Centurion. I want giant freaking robot steam-powered piston sex! That would just be so awesome.

For the most part from what I've seen, most everyone on LL is more into waifu hentai stuff, loli, and BDSM content. All of which I have no interest in. I'm more into hardcore vanilla sex, gangbangs, and the monster sex(not really into the whole animal stuff like dogs - more into you know.. monsters, werewolves, giants, that kinda thing). Anyways we'll see I suppose. Might be more beastess peeps than I think. :-)

I, for one, am not interested in waifu, loli and most of the bdsm stuff outside of normal player slavery. More into the monsters, beastsex, hardcore and gangbang, inflation and preggo stuff.

This community is more diverse than you think.

Actually come to think of it I really like the inflation and preggo stuff too. I just don't really like the critter/animal sex part of the bestiality. I prefer the monsters. Animal(I mean like regular animals) doesn't do much for me. That's why I really like bad dogs project here, there's a huge variety of monsters in SIC that really make using this with untamed truly awesome.