View File

Human Trafficking - Punishing Slaves

** What is it? **

The Nexus-Mod Human Trafficking aka slavery Simple allows you to enslave and sell NPCs. This mod patches into HT to give you new options of punishing and having sex with your slaves.

Important Note: This mod keeps the style of forced slavery that the parent mod establishes. So if you're looking for consensual power play, this is probably not for you.

** Features **

- Vanilla Sex:

The mod adds the dialog option "Service your master...", which wraps different kinds of Sexout sex options. These are the vanilla Sexout animation and are not marked to be rape, but the dialog is kept in the style of HT and doesn't give the impression of the slave to have any choice.

- Punishment:

There's also the option to rape your slaves in different ways, as well as whip them.

- Pillory:

You can put your slaves into a pillory. They will stay in the pillory until you let them out again. You can activate some machinery like an auto-whipper as well as actively rape the slave while he/she's in the pillory. You can even get another slave to participate.

- Punishment post:

You can also tie your slaves up in a punishment post. You can impale them on a dildo or hang them upside down, as well as actively whip them while they are in the post.

- Bitch box:

You can also put your slaves into the "Bitch box", a box with the head poking out on top, and use the slaves mouth.

- Extra Items:

Talk to a slave and say "Have you seen my stuff?", he/she will give you three custom "weapons" as well as two strap-ons.

The strap-ons are nothing special, they are just so female PCs can do some of the animations meant to be done by male characters without looking stupid. One for you, one for if you want a female slave to participate in 3-way pillory animations. You have to equip them yourself, the ZAZ animations do not check for gender.

The "weapons" you get are a cane, a riding crop and a special cattle prod called "Discipliner". These are all scripted to do no regular damage at all, but they do cause a little fatigue damage, so excessive beating can cause the victim to fall unconscious. Also, hitting your slaves with these will not cause panic among bystanders, or any kind of fighting to start. This only applies to hitting slaves, though, other NPCs will not get any damage either, but they will fight back.

Warning: The dialog option "Have you seen my stuff?" only works once, if you loose any of these things, you can't get them back in a regular way (only the strap-ons, they are from Sexout Common Resources and can be bought at the Sexout Store, if you have that mod).

** Requirements **

- Fallout New Vegas (duh)

- SexoutNG

- Sexout Common Resources

- Human Trafficking aka slavery Simple

** Load Order **

If you use the expansion Slavery expanded, put HumanTraffickingPS.esp after HumanTraffickingEX.esp

** Problems **

Known bugs:

- The pillory/post/box can be pushed around, and animations including them will cause them to end up in a different spot, too. I haven't found a solution yet that doesn't require a complete overhaul and doesn't impact the ease of use.

- The mod has been primarily developed and tested with a male PC and female slaves. I tried to keep all dialogs as gender-independent (is that a word?) as possible, but there is at least one situation where the female pronouns are used, no matter the persons sex. I couldn't fix it at the time (not sure if it's possible), so I decided it is intentional to further degrade the person talked about :D

- I had a bug once where a slave wouldn't move after I got her out of a pillory. It has been some time and I have changed a lot since then, but it may still happen. If this happens to you, try to put him/her into a device, then out again, and see if that works. In any case you should always have a clear save before you start any shenanigans.

- I also had a bug where an actor wouldn't stand up anymore after a rape pass-out. Always save before you do anything.

- The sound of any oral sex and oral rape in particular is unlogical, since the default sexout sounds don't consider that the mouth is full. I recommend using Sexout Sound Replacer and deactivating talk.

Possible bugs:

- Created with Slavery simple V5.6, could be incompatible with newer versions

- Created with SexoutNG (not Beta), Core Version 2.9.92, Data Version 2.8.83, could be incompatible with newer versions (unlikely though)

- There's a change in the idle animations to keep restrained slaves from playing hit animations, this could lead to incompatibilities with mods that mess with hit animations as well

- I'm not am English native speaker, so there might be errors in the dialogs

** Credits **

Created by MeanGreenBean83

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/26/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexoutNG, Sexout Common Resources, Slavery Simple

Mod sounds interresting. Will try it later.

edit: I think there is a mistake in the folder structure.

The unpacked folder of it has the esp file and a data folder inside it. The content of the data folder should be in the same folder as the esp. I install manually so it doesn´t matter for me but fomm or mod manager could have problems with it.

edit: I think there is a mistake in the folder structure.

The unpacked folder of it has the esp file and a data folder inside it. The content of the data folder should be in the same folder as the esp. I install manually so it doesn´t matter for me but fomm or mod manager could have problems with it.

Fixed it, thanks!

I love this. The pillory is my favorite of the set.

I have an idea for another 'punishment': Framed up.

It creates a large picture frame around them, posing them. its for up against a wall so it appear the slave is actually sticking out of the wall unable to move.

Even still, keep up the great work.

It creates a large picture frame around them, posing them. its for up against a wall so it appear the slave is actually sticking out of the wall unable to move.

Another fun one I think would be doing something with the crosses, though that is getting into darker territory than I assume he would want to xb

The fort slavery part of tryouts used/s a sexualized version of the crosses ( ZAZ?.Bound with rope,no nails, and several variant like riding a wooden horse or getting "machine" fucked). Perhaps if Loogie or who made them permits it they could be added to this mod too.

I didn't make any of the devices or animations, I just used the ones created by ZAZ that are included in SexoutNG, so I can't add things like that.

The fort slavery part of tryouts used/s a sexualized version of the crosses ( ZAZ?.Bound with rope,no nails, and several variant like riding a wooden horse or getting "machine" fucked). Perhaps if Loogie or who made them permits it they could be added to this mod too.

There are several sexualized crosses in the ZAZ collection, I assume they are the ones you mean. I can add them if I find the time. I just got distracted by other stuff.

Another thing would be to add options for slaves gotten with the cortex scrambler mod.

Would probably be better as a new, independent mod. Else it would require both HT and Cortex Scrambler to be installed, and I doubt many people use or are willing to install both just for this mod.

Would probably be better as a new, independent mod. Else it would require both HT and Cortex Scrambler to be installed, and I doubt many people use or are willing to install both just for this mod.

Clearly, making an add-on based on 2 other mods will be a good choice to have many problems to solve. And it's better to let player have the choice of the mods he want to use :)

This is very nice. The tone is perfect and I like the weapons that were added.

If I could suggest one feature it would be to be the ability to simply prostitute your slaves to NPCs through dialog (similar to Mavia's MSEX Veronica, only not just to merchants) especially if you could do it while they were bound. 

Thanks for making this

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey I'm really happy someone has picked up work on slavery simple.  This is one of the first mods I use with fallout new vegas and love the concept.  However the mod has bugs that eventually make the game unplayable (the slave collar loop bug, the frozen slave bug), is there any chance you could make a patch to fix these bugs?  I see Strec commented on this mod as well.  He does great work too so if you guys are game for a collaborative effort that would be awesome 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if its this mod or not, but it seems to be. I'm having some trouble with the entire system not functioning, when I enslave someone it either won't work or will continually hit me with a collar and then remove it, or the few times it does stabilize, it won't run animations for the punishing part.

• 2 months later...

I'm so confused. I tried using the pillory/bitch box (bitch box also made my computer lag super hard for some reason)but whenever I choose one of the options to fuck the slave it just returns to normal fucking and the pillory disappears. Once the fucking is over the pillory appears again what's going on? And can you add the prop in this picture here? http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/130/images/43785-1-1316683279.jpg

And can someone add the cowering/passive slave behavior AI as an option to your slaves like how UDEE does it? That would be great since sometimes you don't want your slaves to fighting death claws without fear.

The collar loop bug has started appearing for me as well. And pretty much all the punishment options just don't play the proper animations. Lastly you can't even set up pillories and stuff in certain places like the Thorn.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Are there any whipping animations?

At the moment, when i try to whip someone a rape animation plays with whipping sounds played over.

Also could you add a reason to punish the slaves? Like they actually do something. At the moment i just punish them without any reason( witch is fine). what got me onto this idea was seeing the text on the bitch box. punished for: and then a list.

Also are there animations for rape in the pillory, bitchbox and so on?

Thanks

DanK meMEs