Jump to content
IGNORED

[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo


Guest

Recommended Posts

This is driving me insane and i dont know if this thread is still open. But I have followed every step by downloaded KinkyWorld, Lady666, and Mike24's mods for the animation and manually added the mod names to the position lists and NONE OF THEM IS SHOWING UP ON THE LISTS! 

 

Is it because this is an outdated mod with the 1.69 ver of sims 3??? I am really  not sure what is it that i am doing wrong :( do i have to download passion and get rid of everything else? Plz plz help 

Link to comment
16 hours ago, Dallia Vincent said:

This is driving me insane and i dont know if this thread is still open. But I have followed every step by downloaded KinkyWorld, Lady666, and Mike24's mods for the animation and manually added the mod names to the position lists and NONE OF THEM IS SHOWING UP ON THE LISTS! 

 

Is it because this is an outdated mod with the 1.69 ver of sims 3??? I am really  not sure what is it that i am doing wrong :( do i have to download passion and get rid of everything else? Plz plz help 

 

You posted in the thread - therefore it is still 'open'.

 

You're posting in a thread with a download while the OP is listed as 'guest' - which means the OP's account is no longer active.

 

Like the post JUST BEFORE THIS ONE - you mention Kinky World, yet you post in a mod made for ANIMATED WOOHOO.

 

There has been many pages and new posts made concerning KW since while 'active', the creator OnikiKay has been MIA for a long time. We try to answer these ourselves from sharing our experience.

 

Much of the original 'information' in the Original Post for KW may be questionable - SPECIALLY for new users!

 

I can guarantee you it is user error and not the mod since I have been using it fine for years!

 

Downloading Passion is your choice - that creator is active. You make it sound like a threat or some bad thing?

 

>>>> To your 'problem'.    1st) KW comes with several 'preinstalled' animation packs now - L666/Amra72/Mike24 are all included. Move all your mods to a safe folder - leaving just KW in it. Start a new game - and 'enable' KW, and wait for it to register. once KW is running - open: KinkyWorld/Settings/Woohoo/Packages - what do you see? If you want to add more animations - don't duplicate the ones here - they will cease to work if you do. Typing the name of an installed mod will remove it as will clicking on the name. You have to add the names typed properly (the CORRECT name) for KW to register it. Removing a name from this animation registry does NOT remove the mod animation package - that's some thing you, the player must add and remove manually.

 

Why just KW and the game? Because that's what you're troubleshooting(?) not KW/game/bunch of other shit which may cause complications and/or conflicts.

 

Once you have KW running, then add other mods like NRaas stuff and other 'necessary' mods like nude patches, penis mods, etc. Check to make sure it runs, then add other CC as you see fit - just check to make sure the game runs after adding some, before you have added 100 CC objects and have NO clue what is breaking your game. Of course learning things the hard way will teach you better than following basic mod use common sense.

Link to comment
  • 2 months later...

hey, amazing mod bro.. but i seem like i can't use the foursome, any idea why? when i click on one female and three other dudes, but the game say fail to find the anim, but i'm pretty sure i had put all the content in the package... so i really don't know what i'm missing here, i'm using kinky world and few anim from other modders, thanks. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, MAXXAM666 said:

hey, amazing mod bro.. but i seem like i can't use the foursome, any idea why? when i click on one female and three other dudes, but the game say fail to find the anim, but i'm pretty sure i had put all the content in the package... so i really don't know what i'm missing here, i'm using kinky world and few anim from other modders, thanks. 

 

Not sure about your setup, but if things work correctly for the most part then try it this way:

 

Start with a duo. Then invite Sims to join. I've seen this progression done autonomously as well. While I can't explain it easily, it may also require the animations be by a specific creator for the sequence to advance to more 'complex' animations by that creator.

 

Bed and floor animations with multiple partners work fine for me. Just be aware when choosing to change location the floor is never an option - must start on the floor.

 

 

>>>>Also - you are posting in the animations for ANIMATED WOOHOO.

 

 

Link to comment
  • 3 months later...
On 7/20/2021 at 11:31 AM, elijhayoung11 said:

how do i use em

where is the settings to enable it

Instructions are on the same page where you downloaded the animations, but you scrolled passed them. My suggestion is that when a mod creator or animator takes their time to write something about what they are sharing with you, you take YOUR time to read what they wrote, so as not to ask questions that have already been answered.

Link to comment
7 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Instructions are on the same page where you downloaded the animations, but you scrolled passed them. My suggestion is that when a mod creator or animator takes their time to write something about what they are sharing with you, you take YOUR time to read what they wrote, so as not to ask questions that have already been answered.

Thanks

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...