[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

bethiedoll 

Thanks!  ;) 

What about more threesomes? MFF specifically. Not a lot of animations has MFF.  - Yes, I was just thinking that ... we need more, don't you?  ;)

oh man i really like the missionary animations .. been lacking good ones as most ppl dont bother 

great work all round though .. id say amra has some competition 

Agree totally with the missionary animations, those are my favorite, would love to see more and maybe some for the floor at some point!

I'll see what I can do, it's so romantic.

this sauna animation looks ace but i haven't got a sauna so could you please make it useable with say the coffee table or some thing similar pretty please

Unfortunately does not work like the height of the coffee table was not similar to the seat of the sauna.  :(
I'll do the other sauna versions Loveseat ok, what do you think of this?

That three way animation is amazing. Any chance we can see the style of tongue kiss you used in it as its own animation?

Just do not know what the name of that kiss style, I just do.

I like hahaha  :lol:  :heart:

That three way animation is amazing. Any chance we can see the style of tongue kiss you used in it as its own animation?

Just do not know what the name of that kiss style, I just do.

I like hahaha  :lol:  :heart:

attachicon.gifL666_lesbiancunsauna. tongue.3.gif

attachicon.gifL666_lesbiancunsauna-tongue.gif

Yes! i just love seeing tongues flopping like that. If you can use that in more animations or just a standalone animation i would be forever grateful :D 

Now if we could find a proper modeled strap-on , most MF positions can be done for lesbians as well..... still, new fresh animations will be better.

Don't pay attention to this all, my mind is just wandering around

there's one here done by ras al ghul just look in downloads -the simlab

Wow. Just... wow. These are amazing. I think the forbidden missionaries are just stunning -- I'm kind of sad there aren't more! :) Keep up the hard work! I just joined so I can follow your progress!

Yes, I was just thinking that ... we need more, don't you?  ;)

Indeed. Maybe you can even create the first all female threesome AW animation :exclamation::D

I mean, just look at your work! Look at that, INTIMACY surrounds your work!!!

If Amra's is a fun-fun affair, yours are intimate.

Me lovey. :wub:

Yes, I was just thinking that ... we need more, don't you?  ;)

Indeed. Maybe you can even create the first all female threesome AW animation :exclamation::D

I mean, just look at your work! Look at that, INTIMACY surrounds your work!!!

If Amra's is a fun-fun affair, yours are intimate.

Me lovey. :wub:

Yes! This exactly! The intimacy is very prominent! MUST HAVE MORE!!!!! :D

Just wondering if there are plans to continue making animations? I keep checking back but there's no news as of yet  :(

No news of yet... errrrs...

children in home...cousins  :-/  I can't post this weekend, but finally i have some news  :P 

Menage cunilingus FFF

Menage cunilingus FMF

It´s hard to please both Greeks and Trojans... I hope that you enjoyed!  ;)

Just wondering if there are plans to continue making animations? I keep checking back but there's no news as of yet  :(

No news of yet... errrrs...

children in home...cousins  :-/  I can't post this weekend, but finally i have some news  :P 

Menage cunilingus FFF

attachicon.gifL666_menage_cunilin.gif

Menage cunilingus FMF

attachicon.gifL666_menage_cunilin_ffm.gif

It´s hard to please both Greeks and Trojans... I hope that you enjoyed!  ;)

I'm pretty sure you could do an animation of holding hands and we'd all applaud. Looking forward to the release! :)

Lady666 your animations and movements are extremly amazing. Is possible you cound do like a solo dance mod that take place in animated wohoo in the future like female belly dancing, twerk, or lap dance? Just one for strip club

I'm still thinking about it, I love belly dance

It sounds wonderful! Could you pleas also make a sexy chair dance? A man sits on the chair while a woman dancing on his knees, he gropes the woman~

Hi Lady666,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend with the family (if I read that correctly).  I knew it would be very quickly that you would start receiving requests and I agree with you that you can't please "Greeks and Trojans", just please yourself.  I was just curious, will you be working with Onikikay on the new XML format?  If so, will you be converting these current animations over for that?  I just truly adore your "Forbidden Missionary" items and would be sad if I lost those with the new format.  Wishing you all the best :heart: