[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

It has to be a showertub not a regular bath

@loveth you need to make sure you have the right objects. You need a showertub, a shower without tub, and you need a desk and your animations should show up

Thanks, I got the bathtub animations to work -- yay -- but the female masturbation one still doesn't show up in the shower (shower, no tub). T-T

@loveth you need to make sure you have the right objects. You need a showertub, a shower without tub, and you need a desk and your animations should show up

Thanks, I got the bathtub animations to work -- yay -- but the female masturbation one still doesn't show up in the shower (shower, no tub). T-T

Hey, my tub animations aren't showing up either. I'm using the standard bath/shower combo from base game, but only 'solo woohoo in shower' shows up in the pie menu, no matter where I click on the tub. I've tried with a standard bath tub and standard shower too, but again only shower options show up! 

What do you mean by needing a desk? Do I just need a desk on the lot? Thanks

Hey, my tub animations aren't showing up either. I'm using the standard bath/shower combo from base game, but only 'solo woohoo in shower' shows up in the pie menu, no matter where I click on the tub. I've tried with a standard bath tub and standard shower too, but again only shower options show up! 

What do you mean by needing a desk? Do I just need a desk on the lot? Thanks

No, I think the standard bath/shower combo is all you need. Lady has a desk animation. As for the female solo masturbation in the shower, I still can't get that to work with a basic EA shower. Once I exited the game and restarted it, the tub animations worked fine.

Sorry about the delay, my week was intense...

GECK.O

Yes, the problem of the blender are the controls, one hand on the mouse and the other on the keyboard. One of the things I do not like is having to get decorating shortcuts ... arrrrr ... it's a s*** > :) < 

OregonRain2 

I am very happy to have pleased you OregonRain ... I love those little things spicy. ;)

mamutito 

Mil besos para España ;)

I am very happy that the feedback is positive.

MrsSanta 

You give me an idea hehehe. Another Hug

lungpaul 

BAS=backalleysims, is not it? Can you give me the link?

The Master 

I need to thank you very much, your tutorial was extremely perfect.
"You certainly did some animation stuff in 3ds Max / Maya before, did you?"
Yes, but i made simple things I never had made sex animations before, i'm "like a virgin" on it... ♪♫ 
hehehe ^_^

streakers / Loveth - follow "Shoshana" and "Solidturk56e4" advice, thanks to help guys!
Not is a commom bathtub, is a showertub bath, ok!

OnikiKay - Thks a lot. I want to explore all the ways that are possible kinky's mod.

Chazz1225 
Chaosdisorder
sylar951 

Thanks guys, I'm working for it. 

Next:

Cuffed Doggy  and Press Blowjob for Sauna Set

sorry about that as I have discovered when sorting out some GND stuff for marass a lot of the old stuff is missing when I have done his request I will give you a link for the bath and shower

cheers Lungpaul

I have found it its in bobby's bordello under sims3 sextion

Gimp22  and Darkening Demise

"Man"...not, i'm a woman. hehehe  :P 
I have a great respect for Amra's work and don't, i'm not in a competition. I'm here because I like to work and collaborate for the Sims community.  ;) 

Benmc20 

I will see... ^_^ >< Thanks

Soon: Lesbian Cunilingus Sauna  :angel: 

oh man i really like the missionary animations .. been lacking good ones as most ppl dont bother 

great work all round though .. id say amra has some competition 

Agree totally with the missionary animations, those are my favorite, would love to see more and maybe some for the floor at some point!