DOA5LR MOD videos

Sorry, I don't think I'll be making any ryona videos. 

What's wrong with fictional ryona?

Absolutely nothing. It's just not an interest I share personally, so I'm don't feel particularly inclined to make such a video.

• 2 weeks later...

sooooo no more vids....

Stop being so needy. People will post vids when they want to. If you're so desperate to look at DOA5LR girls, get the game yourself.

Sorry for getting angry like that, I just felt like this had to be said.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know this is mentioned early in this thread, But to be safe never upload any modding related vids of DOA on youtube. Heck Team Ninja took down 2 of my videos that were DLC modded like Swapped DLC and a showcase of Panty mod Shots which was my popular one"Pants are Overrated" they weren't even nudes at all. So I got 1 Strike and literally have to wait till Christmas Eve to get it removed. They even take down videos on DailyMotion which all of my DOA mod vids are rejected.

I know this is mentioned early in this thread, But to be safe never upload any modding related vids of DOA on youtube. Heck Team Ninja took down 2 of my videos that were DLC modded like Swapped DLC and a showcase of Panty mod Shots which was my popular one"Pants are Overrated" they weren't even nudes at all. So I got 1 Strike and literally have to wait till Christmas Eve to get it removed. They even take down videos on DailyMotion which all of my DOA mod vids are rejected.

i upload my video with nude mod but nothing happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgHF-rpr4iQ

i upload my video with nude mod but nothing happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgHF-rpr4iQ

Its going to get taken down eventually and when they do its an automatic strike. They just haven't found it yet based on publicly/views

Both of my vids were well over 5k

Whenever I upload mod videos to YouTube, I make them unlisted. That way, they don't come up in searches and only those with the link can view them.

Speaking of which, here's a random video of Honoka vs. Christie. I changed skin textures and used HxD to try and minimise the neck seams.

I don't main Honoka, and I'm not particularly good with her, so please excuse the way I'm playing :P

Yeah Unlisted is the only way to protect them on youtube. I kinda wish I thought of that before I got my strike witch takes away alot of good privileges including unlisted videos.

As for Dailymotion Nudity mods are accepted for other games but modding DOA Nudity or not isn't allowed. It seems they even reached/contacted Dailymotion about taking down their content with mods. I knew they didn't want any of us to mod them, but I had no clue they were on a Purge hunt for videos. I mean they probably pay their employers just to find mod videos by the hour. Its pretty sad, but honestly they had it coming so now they are in this mess.