DOA5LR Screenshots

it's a shame to see you attacked for trying to help someone out and contributing to what's going on here. 

Nobody is attacking anyone. It's a fact that he forgot to mention where he found those mods he repacked.

Mods don't get "found" just like that. Somebody actually makes them.

it's a shame to see you attacked for trying to help someone out and contributing to what's going on here.

Nobody is attacking anyone. It's a fact that he forgot to mention where he found those mods he repacked.

Mods don't get "found" just like that. Somebody actually makes them.

Your first message in this forum has not been to say hello. I hope you go to my thread and give me your opinion. I also hope that you can contribute and help people in this forum.

As I haven't uploaded any mod I'm not required to say where I found it, but here you are.

TMC Nyotengo found here, uploaded by Anoymous http://boards.4chan.org/e/thread/1807738

TMC Tina found here uploaded by Bismarck3Tipitz, http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4852669-1-1.html , it seems is not his work because he was looking for someone to package.

Presumably, if someone shares the TMC is for people to use it. I haven't upload yet because I did not find the original author. Now you dare to say that I take advantage of others' work. Remember go to my thread and give thanks if you download one.

Bismarck you are posting everywhere looking for mods and getting mad when you don't get them. Frankly it's getting annoying.

If they don't want to share their private work, it's their decision to make. Most of them post anonymously just to share the pictures of their work among modders.

Unrelated:

Still some clipping issues I might spend some time on fixing, but it's hard to see in fast paced fights

post-781013-0-03638900-1435949503_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-51265000-1435949503_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-79617600-1435949503_thumb.jpg

No!, Lilstormcloud, why did you do that?, sharing that japanese link!, the best mods are posted there and the best modders too, and now that kind of people like bismarck is going to ruin it, btw, thanks all for your mods... oh wait, there's a thread for that

I appreciate them doing so. I spent a while on there, lol, and found some great stuff. Like this:

post-781025-0-42587500-1435974620_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-81517200-1435974626_thumb.jpg

Ok folks, this is a screenshot thread.  It is not a mod request thread, or a "you no share, you bad person" thread.  If you want to start a request thread for certain mods or discuss the merits of this mod verses another, then do so and stop polluting this thread.  

TLDR:  ONLY screenshots are to be posted here!

It never made sense to me how Leifang could jump around in this jacket yet she can miraculously avoid wardrobe malfunction while bouncing around, so I took it in my own hands to correct this issue.  Now it makes sense again.    I put her panties back on since it seems to be more complete with them on vs without.

post-781013-0-82230200-1436057482_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-09000700-1436057483_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-31814500-1436057483_thumb.jpg

Guest GuachaLover23

It never made sense to me how Leifang could jump around in this jacket yet she can miraculously avoid wardrobe malfunction while bouncing around, so I took it in my own hands to correctarrow-10x10.png this issue.  Now it makes sense again.    I put her panties back on since it seems to be more complete with them on vs without.

nan she look better with it off XD

It never made sense to me how Leifang could jump around in this jacket yet she can miraculously avoid wardrobe malfunction while bouncing around, so I took it in my own hands to correctarrow-10x10.png this issue.  Now it makes sense again.    I put her panties back on since it seems to be more complete with them on vs without.

nan she look better with it off XD

You should have both on and off, so we can decide ourselves which is hotter. :)

Guest GuachaLover23

make the panties transparent and have both :idea:  at the same time

Now that's a cool idea.

I spent so much time trying to fit her ass in those panties yet people prefer her without, lol

sorry for being off topic but do u think of maybe making an new thread on how u do this, because i want to make my own mod,XD

Decided to add more accessories to complete her.  Maybe I overdid it.

Im not a fan of nipple rings, but ALL the girls look so much better with shoes on - so I think you did the right thing there.

The way Team Ninja stretch the girls lower legs, so that their feet touch the ground when they arent wearing shoes, is really bad.

Decided to add more accessories to complete her.  Maybe I overdid it.

Im not a fan of nipple rings, but ALL the girls look so much better with shoes on - so I think you did the right thing there.

The way Team Ninja stretch the girls lower legs, so that their feet touch the ground when they arent wearing shoes, is really bad.

Have to agree on the nipple rings thing, not a fan...   same with tattoo's (I know that's not relevant here) but think that's a personal preference thing, some like it, some don't.