DOA5LR Screenshots

It could also mean that what they see isn't what they expect and they want the real deal instead. There are many ways to spin this :)

I think you should have a little more confidence in your ability. Take pride in your work. Don't worry about the slobbering pervs spamming you; you don't owe them a thing.

I'm sure I speak for many who don't bother or want to post when I say that your mod is beautiful. Keep doing what you want to do and try to ignore the ignorant that don't get your work :)

I have very limited experience modding, and from what I've learned, it helps to have thicker skin when it comes to user comments. Don't take it personally, and just enjoy what you do.

Come on man. You sell yourself short. That mod you did was great. Who wouldn't want that?

I'm just saying that some people are always going to be demanding and it is one of the major cause of annoyance.  This stuff takes so much time to make and they are already asking you for the next version without taking the time to appreciate the current version that you worked your ass off to make.

I think you should have a little more confidence in your ability. Take pride in your work. Don't worry about the slobbering pervs spamming you; you don't owe them a thing.

I'm sure I speak for many who don't bother or want to post when I say that your mod is beautiful. Keep doing what you want to do and try to ignore the ignorant that don't get your work :)

I have very limited experience modding, and from what I've learned, it helps to have thicker skin when it comes to user comments. Don't take it personally, and just enjoy what you do.

I still release stuff here and there, but I kind of stopped now. 

This stuff takes way too much time, and most people just take others hard work for granted.  Some of the users repacked the Honoka mod into some jumbo pack and did not even bother putting down who made it.

I have spent about a month learning this stuff.  Like you guys, I started with zero experience with any of the 3d modeling stuff but I have been able to slowly make progress.

@timmyc

I know you've not released your Honoka mod on LL (or as far as I'm aware GVC) but I have downloaded it from 3DM forums (I won't provide a link as I respect your right to exclusiveness)

anyway I'm not registered to 3DM as it's Chinese website so it was kind of awkward to try to register there and as such I have no commenting rights.

I just wanted to say thank you for your excellent work, it's very well put together, I LIKE the fact its not fully nude (only improvement I would like is no pasties (this is not a request, only an opinion)) and also would like to apologize if I have not thanked you or any of your co-modders for their hard work, we do appreciate it even if sometimes we may not show it as much as we should.

I hope you do have a change of heart and decide to re-release mods on LL and GVC, as not all of us are taking you for granted, we just don't have the time or skill to put this together ourselves.

I'm just saying that some people are always going to be demanding and it is one of the major cause of annoyance.  This stuff takes so much time to make and they are already asking you for the next version without taking the time to appreciate the current version that you worked your ass off to make.

Just make what you want to do and don't be a damned drama queen about what other people are saying. Rather than getting frustrated that people aren't taking into considerations your circumstances you should just acknowledge that they aren't and don't take it personally.

Just make what you want to do and don't be a damned drama queen about what other people are saying. Rather than getting frustrated that people aren't taking into considerations your circumstances you should just acknowledge that they aren't and don't take it personally.

Come on man. You sell yourself short. That mod you did was great. Who wouldn't want that?

I still release stuff here and there, but I kind of stopped now. 

This stuff takes way too much time, and most people just take others hard work for granted.  Some of the users repacked the Honoka mod into some jumbo pack and did not even bother putting down who made it.

I have spent about a month learning this stuff.  Like you guys, I started with zero experience with any of the 3d modeling stuff but I have been able to slowly make progress.

Well I'm not unappreciative. I love what both of you guys have done in particular. Thank you for whatever you choose to do, and if this is all you choose to do, I'm fine with it.

Mai Shiranui Kasumi is awesome by the way!

A few of my fave ladies in swimsuits, thanks to everyone who worked on these.

Hitomi

2lxa3yr.jpg

Marie

2vxndxj.jpg

Lisa

2h7qwkw.jpg

Kasumi

20hvfd4.jpg

Mila

24nk9l3.jpg

And now for the nudes, because I know you want them you perverts  :blush:

Hitomi nude

mw8eiu.jpg

Marie nude

2s9d81u.jpg

Lisa nude

21oprur.jpg

Kasumi nude

5odzi9.jpg

Mila nude

awdrbp.jpg

Guest GuachaLover23

Some of the necklaces make really good piercings.

that's where I get my meshes from.

unrelated.

SwEf7Sn.jpg

Can u please share this, thank u

Hey, Bismark3tirpitz. I found for your request in 3dm forum. After that, I did a search and I found some very interesting TMC files, with which (̶I̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶s̶)̶  I packed this tmc files into DLC mod. Is this what you were looking for?

I couldn't find Kasumi.

Tina - little red riding hood, topless, skirtless, no hood, no panties or three selectable panties.

Nyotengu - flat

post-26120-0-64768400-1435935099_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-85674300-1435935116_thumb.jpg

post-26120-0-08230000-1435935469_thumb.jpg

Not uploaded yet.

with which I made these two mods.

So basically you just downloaded the boobless nyotengu, repacked it and called it a new mod?

That's why I have not uploaded. I only found TMC files uploaded by anonymous user in 4chan forum. Didn't know the existence of this mod. I uploaded images waiting for feedback. I don't called NEW mod. If you review my contributions always I give credit to the original autor. You'll have to forgive some of my expressions, because you have no idea of the effort that I have to do to write in English.

Tina mod I have made many changes, so this could almost call new mod.

You signed only to blame me when you do not know me.

Now I invite you to my thread so that you can download all my completely original mods. By the way, my mods appeared in 3DM without my name.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45578-doa5lf-dead-or-alive-5-last-fap/page-1

Saludos amigo.

While I confess I prefer nyo with her pillows intact, both of those look good to me. Not sure if many doa fans have a preference for small boobs, but for the sake of variety these seem like they'd be a worthy addition to the mods available. Tina looks great by the way, and partial nudity done well seems to draw a lot of interest here. Great looking job Follardo, you seem one of the most friendly and helpful people on the internet, it's a shame to see you attacked for trying to help someone out and contributing to what's going on here.