DOA5LR Screenshots

40 minutes ago, Customisation-Paradise said:

Not at all. Such works have never been in the area of my preferences. But I'm a pretty neutral person, and I have no prejudices about these or other fetishes. And i'll make such scenes only by request. 

I am also a neutral person, but imagine that you will be asked to make such a scene with the image of your sister. Will you also be neutral and fulfill the request?

Each character has their own fans, and not everyone will happily look at art of this kind. And dont be surprised if one of them ever shows an "неадекватную реакцию". You will lose much more than you will gain.

Just now, Baralgin said:

I am also a neutral person, but imagine that you will be asked to make such a scene with the image of your sister. Will you also be neutral and fulfill the request?

Each character has their own fans, and not everyone will happily look at art of this kind. And dont be surprised if one of them ever shows an "неадекватную реакцию". You will lose much more than you will gain.

I wasn't born yesterday, and I know what happens when two opposites collide. And then you wonder what modders close their content behind the walls? Anyway, thank you for the honest warning.

• 2 weeks later...