DOA5LR Screenshots

1 hour ago, LGMODS said:

Ah, this song.. Nice choice haha :smile:

I see Luna is using your body type, right?

This is cool to see your dance and progress, even positionning the model on another place on the map is a little detail that make a differnce.

Thanks, I am still working through some bugs. I want to create around 100 unique dancing animations with matching songs/music for the first release. Those dance animations will be more smooth than original MMD with my interpolation enhancement. Each of those dancing animations will be at least 3 minutes long with face and hands animation packed with songs and music. I might setup a patreon account for this. I want to use those money to buy some really good Mocap animations so I can create more stuff for the community. The donation will be pure symbolic maybe $5 and really depend on how many people interested. Nothing is decided yet and I might put this one on back burner.

This is a nice goal, a pack of 100 motions is not nothing and I can imagine how many time you needed to do all of this, not even mentionning that you might have learned new stuff during your progress.

This is too bad that we never had at least one male private paradise because I would love to see them dancing here too and not always have to reshape them and adapt one by one to a girl to get this result... :frown:

If you want to create a Patreon, then do, effort deserve reward after all.

To my side I prefer to pay someone in once instead of suscribing but it's only my opinion.

Transforming MMD animations to DOA is something that was really missing in the game, or as a tool but if you are going to make a Patreon I can suppose you'll not reveal your method haha :smiley:

Even if you keep your method secret it's fine for me, everyone need to have a little secret garden, it also make the difference between others somehow that's why I didn't wanted to make tutorial before, it's somehow revealing my methods.

In any case, you know I'm working and making motions in MMD, if you need any infos just tell me and good luck on your project :smile:

6 hours ago, LGMODS said:

This is a nice goal, a pack of 100 motions is not nothing and I can imagine how many time you needed to do all of this, not even mentionning that you might have learned new stuff during your progress.

This is too bad that we never had at least one male private paradise because I would love to see them dancing here too and not always have to reshape them and adapt one by one to a girl to get this result... :frown:

If you want to create a Patreon, then do, effort deserve reward after all.

To my side I prefer to pay someone in once instead of suscribing but it's only my opinion.

Transforming MMD animations to DOA is something that was really missing in the game, or as a tool but if you are going to make a Patreon I can suppose you'll not reveal your method haha :smiley:

Even if you keep your method secret it's fine for me, everyone need to have a little secret garden, it also make the difference between others somehow that's why I didn't wanted to make tutorial before, it's somehow revealing my methods.

In any case, you know I'm working and making motions in MMD, if you need any infos just tell me and good luck on your project :smile:

Thank you Lola, you are very supportive as always. The reason I don't want to release the tool is that I have to manually adjust each animation and sometimes take hours. I also have to adjust the dancing speed at different sections in order to match the rhythm of background music. The tool is not a magic box and cannot detect variety of bone structures. The main reason I want to create a Patreon account is that I only want to share this package with the people who are supportive and appreciate my works, it have nothing to do with money. Don't worry, I promised you can switch all the animations to your favorite male heroes.  

I found this and thought of you guys:

http://spritedatabase.net/download

It's a program called ScreenGet that takes screenshots of open windows automatically. No Shift+PrintScrn, no copying and pasting, no waiting for the right moment. Just hit the record button and click on the game window.

The only downside as far as I can see is that it produces like 20 MBs worth of pngs a second, so be careful using it if your hard drive is full to bursting with every visual novel you can shove in it (like me).

6 hours ago, awkwardcultism said:

I found this and thought of you guys:

http://spritedatabase.net/download

It's a program called ScreenGet that takes screenshots of open windows automatically. No Shift+PrintScrn, no copying and pasting, no waiting for the right moment. Just hit the record button and click on the game window.

The only downside as far as I can see is that it produces like 20 MBs worth of pngs a second, so be careful using it if your hard drive is full to bursting with every visual novel you can shove in it (like me).

Well, thank you very much. And what is the maximum frequency of production of screenshots? I mean, maybe this can already be called a video shoot? :smile: 

On Monday, March 05, 2018 at 6:33 PM, 870905 said:

And what is the maximum frequency of production of screenshots?

The default is a little over 31 screenshots per second. If you go into the settings, you can get it to as many as 1000 screenshots per second, although with my (poor) hardware I could only actually do about 200. 

According to this thread: 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/81171-fps-in-doa5lr/ 

DOA5LR is 60fps, so this program should be able to take a screenshot of every single frame of the game if you want. (Although the screenshots are over a MB each, so you would eat up a GB of hard drive space every 13 seconds.)

One neat thing it can do that I discovered in my tests is that it takes a screenshot of even the parts of the game that are offscreen (like, if you dragged the game window to the side of your monitor so that you could only see half of it, it would still screenshot both halves).

That means that with this program you can actually take screenshots at a higher resolution than your monitor. For instance, even if you had one of those old 800x600 monitors, you could take 1280x720 screenshots.

So, if someone could figure out a way to make the game open in a bigger window (like PPSSPP does for PSP games), you could use this program to take, like, 12800x7200 screenshots. Which is hilarious. (Each screenshot would also be over a hundred MBs, btw)

8 hours ago, awkwardcultism said:

The default is a little over 31 screenshots per second. If you go into the settings, you can get it to as many as 1000 screenshots per second, although with my (poor) hardware I could only actually do about 200. 

According to this thread: 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/81171-fps-in-doa5lr/ 

DOA5LR is 60fps, so this program should be able to take a screenshot of every single frame of the game if you want. (Although the screenshots are over a MB each, so you would eat up a GB of hard drive space every 13 seconds.)

When I measured fps during a fight with a special program, very often I received a figure of 30 fps. I do not know why, maybe I also have weak hardware, but 60 fps was quite rare.

8 hours ago, awkwardcultism said:

One neat thing it can do that I discovered in my tests is that it takes a screenshot of even the parts of the game that are offscreen (like, if you dragged the game window to the side of your monitor so that you could only see half of it, it would still screenshot both halves).

That means that with this program you can actually take screenshots at a higher resolution than your monitor. For instance, even if you had one of those old 800x600 monitors, you could take 1280x720 screenshots.

So, if someone could figure out a way to make the game open in a bigger window (like PPSSPP does for PSP games), you could use this program to take, like, 12800x7200 screenshots. Which is hilarious. (Each screenshot would also be over a hundred MBs, btw)

Yes, it's really cool. :cool:
However, such high resolutions (12800x7200) , IMO, do not make sense, because the quality of such screenshots does not differ in any way from the maximum resolution for the game (3840x2160).

17 hours ago, X-Fans said:

can evening search the forum for mods, without JinKazama/Julia or 870905 flood it with nonsense

Where is the Mod At, it to much spamming go on and it annoying.

Someone have to say it.

X-Fans,  forum exists for communication of people, it is not a file storage.
Please, answer the questions yourself, without "flooding",
I'm not hindering you. If you do not know how to communicate with people, I sympathize with you, but I can not help you.
And I do not understand what kind of mods you are looking for here when here is nothing new a long time ago. In my opinion, you come here only to share your bad mood. :frown: