VipCxj's Hair Eye Extend System UKC - Including Hairs and Eyes

VipCxj's Hair Eye Extend System UKC

READ THIS PLEASE!!!!  Seriously you need to read this!!!!

Hairs:

I found this mod originally on a Japanese website.  I added Corean Hairs and Moodshadow Elf Hairs.  The other hairs that came with the mod originally are called hairs X.  If we talk about them here we will call them hair X.  If you find another name for these hairs please do not mention those names here.  Hair X is a perfect name for the other hairs that originally came with this mod and we will not refer to them as anything else on these forums.  Please don't be dense and ruin it for everyone else.  I have also gone back and conformulated all the hairs that were not already.  This is a WIP in that if I am given more to add I will add them.

Eyes:

I have also added Moonshadow Elves, Corean, and Vampire by Bella Eyes.  Quick lesson for those of you who don't know about eye meshes.  The only eyes that will work are the ones for your character.  So for example the Vampire eyes work for my vampire character but Corean and Moonshadow eyes are googly.  Likewise only Corean eyes work with my Corean Character.  I have done this so I can play several different races and be able to use the different color eyes for each race.  All you have to do is uncheck the eyes you don't want to use and they won't come up.  So expect that if one set of eyes works for one race that the others will not.

Updates:

10-24-2011 Attempted to add Apachii Wigs as hair. Many worked but most did not.

09-23-2011 Added Hair Bunch and Cazy Hairs

06-26-2011 Added Siouliusn Hair Collection (Thank Siouliusn for providing this one)

06-27-2011 Conformulated all hairs without .egm files (Thank Siouliusn for providing the conformulator)

Full Download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3DXUABYU

Thanks for this nice compil, always been to lazy to start xD

But just one question, what key do you actually have to press to change your hair ingame ?

I Tried ["shift"+"<"] but nothing happen.

(if someone know which line we have to change in the script to change the key I'll be glad to read it too)

Yes, I already know very well this one for having using it around a few hundred times :P

But this mod would be easier for that than opening menu, savin, reloadin,~

(Just checked the script of the mod but can't find any "hotkey" value)

EDIT : finally found how...

I bought an UK goty edition and use an azerty keyboard, I guess there was some incompatibility between the two...

For azerty to change the hair it's "shift+;." and "shift+:/"

(sometimes pushing all the keys one after another work~~ )

Should be shift < and > for the Hairs and Shift - and + for the Eyes.  You might have to go into the menu and initialize and you need to select which hairs and eyes to tun on and off in the menu. 

As for show race menu : GREAT if you want all you stats reset everytime you use it!!!!!

Yes, it "should" be.

But it's not my game it's "shift ;" that work for the hair. And don't worry I have already find how to use the menu.

Also concerning the showracemenu, you can do it without losing anything :

Just save while in the menu after changing whatever you wanted and load that savegame.

You'll be ingame, with your new appearance, with ALL your stats at the same level as before.

But VipCxj's System is better just because you can do it faster in game AND for the other npc ^^

(I already added some hairs to the great list present in your link ;)

There's really not that much added, mainly hair found across some "foreign" forum and so on...

I'll send you a link for those I have added, let just give credit to "Someone" for conformulating and making egm for the hair that had none.

(keeping the hairs name will be funny when we'll get a buggy one)

• 3 weeks later...

Dude all I can say is friggggin AWSOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and english standerd Shift + < and > does work for hairs and shift + ( - ) and (+) works for Eyes Standard multi Keybord I did notice with the wireless keybord it did not work ????? figured I would play with settings and see what keybord setting I need to set for the wireless to function will update if I find anything....

BTW Dohhhaa I forgot I did not have http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37075 base sys installed wireless keybord works now ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I primarily play a lop ear mini variant so started building an add-on with various x117 scaled versions of hairs... only to become completely confused when the .nif files seemed to be exactly the same as the versions for the ''normal'' head scale.

So apparently I'm missing something obvious and probably quite simple, but have no clue what it is.

Could be as simple as not looking at the right area, I was looking in meshes/characters/x117/hair/*

Or I just haven't figured out what actually scales the hair meshes to work with the head mesh.

Don't mind doing the work for this, since it's probably in low demand, just need to know what to start with.

Or maybe it already works and I'm just lame.... :D

If they are not in the exact same folder they are probably not the same, even if they have the same name. Also keep in mind that the texture files have to be named the same as the meshes. IF there is one texture for all the meshes (like rens) than you have to copy it however many times and rename it the same as the meshes

If they are not in the exact same folder they are probably not the same' date=' even if they have the same name.[/quote']

I actually ignore names most of the time and go by byte size... seems more reliable with the proliferation of naming conventions with different modders. I looked closer and see they have different hash values, so I'll try plugging away with the files anyway and see what happens with a few tests.

While I'm breaking my lurker status, may as well ask: where did all the .tri and .egm files come from? Is that the result of the earlier mentioned conformulation(sp)?

And thanks for putting this together by the way... I've only just started using it and it's already become a must-have-mod for my game.

Took me a bit, hopefully I didn't mess things up too badly!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ormoj7f1kvrymcb/VipsCxjs%20Hair%20Eye%20Extend%20System%20x117%20hairs.7z

Adds many bigger-headed for small-people hair models (and because of how the system works, textures as well).

Tested it a little bit but not exhaustively. Worked For Me .

Ultra-7zip compression.

EDIT: See post below. Then see OP. :) I'll be removing the separate download eventually.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...