Jump to content
Beach Paradise Team

DOAHDM Beach Paradise 6.30 9/6/20 (Harry Palmer, Osiri, Drifter, Fallingcat)

Recommended Posts

Great stuff. Would love to see the wet body applied to outfits too at some point. I noticed doing some combination of turning on and off the wet effect causes the girls head to disappear. I can fix it by turning the effect off or on again, and maybe changing the sweat slider to zero? I'm not real sure.

Link to post

Finally got this working but I have a question. Is each BP update cumulative or do I need to download all 6.x versions? With 6.40 and a clean install I only get 3 outfits + nude for each girl. I've seen other bikinis posted here but they don't show up in my game. Looking at the mods folder for 6.40 I only see 3 bikinis per girl so am I missing other files?

Link to post
1 hour ago, sillv said:

Finally got this working but I have a question. Is each BP update cumulative or do I need to download all 6.x versions? With 6.40 and a clean install I only get 3 outfits + nude for each girl. I've seen other bikinis posted here but they don't show up in my game. Looking at the mods folder for 6.40 I only see 3 bikinis per girl so am I missing other files?

There's been a major change since BP5.x. Previously, all girls shared bikinis. In BP6.x each girl has a unique set of bikinis. What you are describing is correct.

 

As far as the updates, each iteration can be dropped into a fresh install with no other updates. There are no dependencies on previous updates.

Link to post
6 hours ago, Sladesamm said:

There's been a major change since BP5.x. Previously, all girls shared bikinis. In BP6.x each girl has a unique set of bikinis. What you are describing is correct.

 

As far as the updates, each iteration can be dropped into a fresh install with no other updates. There are no dependencies on previous updates.

Thanks for the clarification on this. Looking forward to more outfit additions.

Link to post

Regarding BP 6.4 wet skin affect, during the movies everything seems normal. I do notice you are stuck with flushed faces, no tanning (as stated), and no hairstyle changes.

 

My only issue is during gameplay, the heads tan and don't sync up with the wet bodies. I've selected the flush face and wet body. Is the wet mod only working correctly in movies? Seems flush face is for tanned skin and hairstyle "A" along with wetskin is the correct combination for wetskins during gameplay.

 

The effect is very subtle in most lit scenes, but extremely unsubtle in dark scenes. The bedroom scenes in particular look bad with max wetness.

 

 

804305762_game2020-10-3115-55-31.thumb.png.2238395c662b9452396d5be98ece8886.png1292645090_game2020-10-3115-31-11.thumb.png.fe536e755e05449629c97ee184fc07e2.png

game 2020-11-01 16-14-35.png

Link to post

Fresh install. Press [1] to load AutoLink001.config and:

 

Error

Failed!! set_alt_list_len (old_len>10) error13785

 

Change line 45 in AutoLink001.config to this, and no more error:

18=AutoLink\CHRISTIE\CHRISTIE_NUDE_WET.TMC

 

Can dirt be replaced with sweat or tan instead?

Link to post
9 hours ago, Sladesamm said:

 

The BP suits are more to the right. I think the first for Honaka is number 7 (nude).

game 2020-11-02 09-36-20.png

I have tried looking every suits but every suits listed in the mod folder does not appear in either the private paradise and arena. I was wondering if I miss a step because I just copy and paste the content of the Beach paradise mod

Link to post
17 hours ago, DottieNorton said:

Fresh install. Press [1] to load AutoLink001.config and:

 

Error

Failed!! set_alt_list_len (old_len>10) error13785

 

Change line 45 in AutoLink001.config to this, and no more error:

18=AutoLink\CHRISTIE\CHRISTIE_NUDE_WET.TMC

 

Can dirt be replaced with sweat or tan instead?

What determines the number in front?

Number in front appears to be linked to suit slot. In my case the slot is correct at the default 19. Seems people might be missing suits or something.

 

P.S. I noticed Mai was blank and added the appropriate line (something like 03=autolink\mai\mai_nude_wet.tmc) but resulting in infinite load. It's an infinite load even without any thing entered so the line I entered is incorrect, or the file is no good, or the game doesn't like Mai wet.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Sladesamm said:

What determines the number in front?

Number in front appears to be linked to suit slot. In my case the slot is correct at the default 19. Seems people might be missing suits or something.

 

P.S. I noticed Mai was blank and added the appropriate line (something like 03=autolink\mai\mai_nude_wet.tmc) but resulting in infinite load. It's an infinite load even without any thing entered so the line I entered is incorrect, or the file is no good, or the game doesn't like Mai wet.

Yes, some people don't have the problem and slot 19 works for Christie. I guess I have one less costume in my DLC for some reason. I have the 50th Anniversary Costume Set which I had thought to be complete, but there must be a difference.

Link to post

I'm not missing any costumes, but when I have BP6.4 on, I lose Christie's costume 18 from the Tropical Paradise Costume & Movie Set, possibly also available in Hot Getaway as a different DLC. The other Hot Getaway costumes immediately precede the first nude model from Beach Paradise. Perhaps this is due to some mismatch with the Tropical Paradise Costume & Movie Set superset DLC and the Hot Getaway DLC.

Link to post
6 hours ago, Sladesamm said:

P.S. I noticed Mai was blank and added the appropriate line (something like 03=autolink\mai\mai_nude_wet.tmc) but resulting in infinite load. It's an infinite load even without any thing entered so the line I entered is incorrect, or the file is no good, or the game doesn't like Mai wet.

Works for me when I add this:

 

[MAI]
03=AutoLink\MAI\MAI_NUDE_WET.TMC
 

Link to post
1 hour ago, DottieNorton said:

I'm not missing any costumes, but when I have BP6.4 on, I lose Christie's costume 18 from the Tropical Paradise Costume & Movie Set, possibly also available in Hot Getaway as a different DLC. The other Hot Getaway costumes immediately precede the first nude model from Beach Paradise. Perhaps this is due to some mismatch with the Tropical Paradise Costume & Movie Set superset DLC and the Hot Getaway DLC.

This sounds similar to an issue I had way back so I don't remember the exact details, but I'll try to explain it the best I remember. Apparently there is an issue with the amount of DLC the game will recognize. There is a way to minimize the amount though as there is a number of overlapping DLC packs that contain the same suits. So as I remember, if you can remove some DLC packs without losing any suits because they are in another. This reduces the number of packs the game is "loading".

I basically went through the whole list and trimmed out anything that was covered in another pack.

Link to post
21 hours ago, DottieNorton said:

Works for me when I add this:

 

[MAI]
03=AutoLink\MAI\MAI_NUDE_WET.TMC
 

If I pick Mai with wet skin enabled it will just sit at the loading screen when trying to load into the stage. Assuming it was left out intentionally by Holden because of this, I'm surprised yours is working. But thus is the nature of modding.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Sladesamm said:

If I pick Mai with wet skin enabled it will just sit at the loading screen when trying to load into the stage. Assuming it was left out intentionally by Holden because of this, I'm surprised yours is working. But thus is the nature of modding.

I too get infinite load when selecting wet Mai in a fighting stage. I had only tested wet Mai on Private Paradise, which does work (using the DXWnd method, which doesn't change the Christie costume behaviour).

Link to post

Not sure if anybody caught this, but on BP 6.4, Mila's costume on character select screen is causing crash to desktop. It's the second swimsuit, white top & bottom. Crash happens for both fight and private paradise select screen.

 

Also, a bit surprised to see Nagisa making an appearance as it's not mentioned at all in the readme. Here's hoping we see her on private paradise for 6.5 release!

 

game 2020-11-09 03-36-45.jpg

Link to post

When I try to select the B hairstyle or change the details for the costumes that feature topless with the B hairstyle, this error pops up in the background and the game freezes for as long as the error is there. I have to press ctrl+alt+del and then select to open task manager to be able to go to the desktop and close it. ctrl+shift+esc or alt+tab don't work while the error is there. Is there a way to fix this or even disable the topless versions to prevent this from accidentally happen ?

error copy.jpg

Link to post

The mod only works correctly with the original game?
I have bugs with the pirated version, there is a fix to make it work well, for example when starting the game a window appears saying "mod loader disabled" and removes various outfits.
I tested it in version 1.10C.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...