Beach Paradise Team

DOAHDM Beach Paradise 6.30 9/6/20 (Harry Palmer, Osiri, Drifter, Fallingcat)

21 hours ago, Beach Paradise Team said:

Do not install BP 6 over previous installations of BP, and do not run BP on any version other than DOA5's latest, 1.10C.

Thanks, I upgraded to 1.10C and it worked. But now there are only 3 or so custom costumes for each girl. All the older mods are gone. Do I have to get them from an older BP version and paste them in mods folder?

Also, in private paradise screen, I have the default thumbnailed options. Mai/Nao/Sarah are not shown. Please how to fix this?

I don't understand why I can't get this to work...

First I got an error "DOA++ init error"

"Failed to recognize game.exe (mod loader disabled)"

Click ok and reshade works fine with correct shading, F9+A animations  etcwork fine. But the models/costumes are not loaded.

Using DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round Core Fighters TECMO 50th Anniversary Edition SKIDROW version (Ver.1.10C)

(.exe looks to be from 21/12/2017)

While we're waiting for (likely) updated version of the mod, I'm just wondering whether these textures mismatch will be fixed? I'm referring to the visible seams on the nipple textures. Granted it's mostly only visible when we turn up the dirt/sweat slider to maximum, but it's still quite distracting when you get to notice them. I'm attaching screenshots of the problem as I found them.

Sorry if I seem to be nitpicking, but an excellent mod like this should be defined by perfection, in my opinion. 🙂 

areola textures.jpg

Also, I notice some of the swimsuits don't have tanlines when the ladies are topless. Will this also be rectified in future updates?

Screenshots were taken at maximum tan (sweat/water slider at max). Another issue, Lisa's 2nd costume also doesn't apply tan skin color correctly, I think the mod just revert back to the normal sweat/water texture overlay. Clearly visible by the neck seam, her head and face are tan but the body isn't.

Note that I'm still on BP 6.10, so these might have proper tanlines already on version 6.20, but I'm posting this just in case.

missing tanlines.jpg

3 hours ago, Schlafwandler said:

While we're waiting for (likely) updated version of the mod, I'm just wondering whether these textures mismatch will be fixed? I'm referring to the visible seams on the nipple textures. Granted it's mostly only visible when we turn up the dirt/sweat slider to maximum, but it's still quite distracting when you get to notice them. I'm attaching screenshots of the problem as I found them.

Sorry if I seem to be nitpicking, but an excellent mod like this should be defined by perfection, in my opinion. 🙂 

areola textures.jpg

The UV is incomplete on the dirt texture, and to be honest im not really interested in fixing it. I'd rather people just disable the dirt option in the options. As for the tanlines, those are coming in a future update. I did post it in the known issues that I haven't finished those. 

8 hours ago, Beach Paradise Team said:

The UV is incomplete on the dirt texture, and to be honest im not really interested in fixing it. I'd rather people just disable the dirt option in the options. As for the tanlines, those are coming in a future update. I did post it in the known issues that I haven't finished those. 

Well, the option (dirt) is there, so people will definitely tinker with it, somehow. But point noted, and the UV issue is more prominent with dark-skinned girls anyway, ie. Mila, Lisa, etc, so yeah, it's not that big of a deal.

But I also want to bring to attention some of the swimsuits' tanlines mismatch, as per the screenshots attached. I'm pretty sure some would have been fixed on 6.20, but just the same I'm mentioning it here. The UV mismatch on Hitomi's when topless is especially jarring. There's also a piece of her bikini top strings hanging from her back when the whole top should have been gone. Little things, but it's bugging me nevertheless.

And I think you've done a wonderful job with the mod. I'm just doing what I can to help make it better, but if I sound like I'm complaining (a lot), well just consider me as the chatty QA dept.

mismatched tanlines.jpg

Hitomi 2nd swimsuit.jpg

I've installed the mod as per the instructions in the readme, but I can't seem to change the outfits of the characters. It only loads in the default ones that come with the base game/dlc. Am I missing something? Do other outfit mods break this one?

4 hours ago, Schlafwandler said:

Well, the option (dirt) is there, so people will definitely tinker with it, somehow. But point noted, and the UV issue is more prominent with dark-skinned girls anyway, ie. Mila, Lisa, etc, so yeah, it's not that big of a deal.

But I also want to bring to attention some of the swimsuits' tanlines mismatch, as per the screenshots attached. I'm pretty sure some would have been fixed on 6.20, but just the same I'm mentioning it here. The UV mismatch on Hitomi's when topless is especially jarring. There's also a piece of her bikini top strings hanging from her back when the whole top should have been gone. Little things, but it's bugging me nevertheless.

And I think you've done a wonderful job with the mod. I'm just doing what I can to help make it better, but if I sound like I'm complaining (a lot), well just consider me as the chatty QA dept.

mismatched tanlines.jpg

Hitomi 2nd swimsuit.jpg

Thank you for documenting these issues. It's really helpful to have a bunch of images like that to categorize the issues. I'll get on those soon.

Many thanks to Holden and team for the 6.30 release, totally unexpected as we were just talking about the next version mere hours ago. Just curious, what's the status of destructible bikini tops on this release? I notice on 6.10, it's very random, ie. some swimsuits will fade after a few blows, and some just stayed on no matter how badly the girls were beaten up. And speaking of which, some swimsuits that stay on display clipping on the nipples area, more prominent with ample-bosomed girls or girls whose nipples have natural tendencies to... protrude. I've attached a few screenshots of the issue.

On Christie vs Tina, the clipping is clearly visible on Christie, while Tina's top is partially gone after trading a few blows, leaving only bits and pieces of strings that should've been gone as well.

Christie vs Tina.jpg

Kasumi vs Kokoro.jpg

Mila vs Ayane.jpg

Oh and another pressing issue, on my PC, Kasumi second BP swimsuit (the red butterfly pasties) are causing infinite loading screen on fights or spectator modes. Works fine on Private Paradise movies, though. But any other (victories, defeat) will cause infinite loading. Not sure if that's the only swimsuit that causes this, but will report as I found them.