Beach Paradise Team

DOAHDM Beach Paradise 6.30 9/6/20 (Harry Palmer, Osiri, Drifter, Fallingcat)

1 hour ago, luckyguy88 said:

Hi guys,

i tried on 2 PCs and Fitgirl's version works fine with a set of files. I have all required files in one archive with instructions.

can i post a MEGA link here?

I personally don't care whether people pirate or not, but I don't want the thread to be locked or deleted because of conversations involving piracy.

https://www.loverslab.com/guidelines/

3. We may be an adult-oriented community, but don't be stupid, don't post anything blatantly illegal. Meaning no discussion or assistance with illegal content such as piracy, game cracks, models or textures taken from the assets of other games, or any depictions of underage persons with exposed nudity or in a sexual context.

7 hours ago, Sladesamm said:

I personally don't care whether people pirate or not, but I don't want the thread to be locked or deleted because of conversations involving piracy.

https://www.loverslab.com/guidelines/

3. We may be an adult-oriented community, but don't be stupid, don't post anything blatantly illegal. Meaning no discussion or assistance with illegal content such as piracy, game cracks, models or textures taken from the assets of other games, or any depictions of underage persons with exposed nudity or in a sexual context.

noted, thanks for the heads up.

I can't get BP 6.20 to work with my version of the game, So I am resigned to still using BP 5.5. However, I did want to see what BP 5.5 looked like with the new and improved reshade effects. I just copied over the new reshade files from the BP 6.20 download into my 5.5 version I am running (folder 'reshade-presets' folder 'reshade-shaders', and files d3d9.dll, denenum.dll, DInput8.dll, DInput8.ini,  ReShade.ini) and Voila! The game looks beautiful now with the new reshade effects.

I know I haven't got all the new and improved body and clothes models and new anims/poses, but it does make Beach Paradise 5.5 look a LOT better imo. Worth a try if you are still running BP 5.5.BP5.5.jpg.ffeae406e75c80ca3b5117150b2b0c1c.jpg330469983_BP6_20.jpg.03e44bef50edfa189e6f20e223f087e0.jpg

I tried what @diblob just did above. the shaders work however, i am not ableto get anyone nude or get any "new" costumes. I aslo updated the shaders to the lates og https://reshademe. but i am getting an error.
image.png.122ea638688cbe42d13953ea88891479.png

Once entering the game it lets me know some shaders are not loading either. Tried BP 6.20, did what diblob tried with BP5.5 and the same copied files from 6.20. running version 1.10 of DOA5LR, Private Paradise movies are unlocked.
Please help.

Error compiling some shaders. ingame notice:
1.10C
AutoLink Ver.3.30
May 31st, 2017

The BP 6.0 PV plays correctly for me.  I have the ancient CCCP installed as well as the MS provided HEVC codecs, works on VLC and in the Windows 10 Videos app.  So it seems like a codec problem, not a problem with the video itself.

Hook dinput was unchecked, many many thanks!

The game is a bit slower when loading but I don't have any error message!

477442909_DeadorAlive5LastRoundScreenshot2020_08.01-21_26_56_86.png.0c77407b5f0563293bd5a4829397e442.png

Is there any chance you can provide the steps you used to combine the 5.5 and 6.20 mods with the above dll renames to make this work?

I didn't combined 5.5 and 6.20, I only added autolink UI mod. You need to rename reshade d3d9.dll (that is included in BP 6.20) to dinput.dll, add autolink's d3d9.dll (autolink has it's own thread on loverslab.com, download and extract the d3d9.dll file in the main directory of the game) and download and set DXDWND like Mrtester123 said in the previous page.

This is the Mrtester123 way to enable Mai etc. in the private paradise.

The DoA++ error: "Failed to recognize game.exe" means your game.exe is failing a checksum test, because it is cracked/modified/non-standard in some way.

DoA++ is devenum.dll, used for lnk_reshuffle, and produces a logfile named mod.log

BP6.20 doesn't include the latest version of DoA++ (0.3.10), but it shouldn't matter. The version that is included (0.3.9) knows the final game.exe version 1.10Cp1

Get DoA++ here:

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=160

Another useful thread here:

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=59

Not sure what it is but my game doesn't look as good as your video does with the reshade preset. The depth buffer is working fine and everything. Also, any plans of ever doing something similar for DOA6? 

EDIT: Nvm, the reshade looks fine. It looks great in the scenes just bad in battle.

So is there a way to add more costumes to this and have them show up as DLC costumes like the mod has in the game? I noticed that there's a "mod" folder now that seems to have all the modded costumes inside it, so I'm wondering If I can just put new modded costumes in there and have them follow the same naming convention as the stuff already in there. Also the DXWind method works great for having both reshade and Autolink

On 8/11/2020 at 9:19 AM, Brimstale said:

Shader, CRT_Lottes is not loading. saw it on the report.
Screen shot in game.
image.png.95c0904992dd8b32e1863d431ec8a688.png

Not sure whether this is what is keeping me from viewing waht the mod does.
any suggestions?
Also this:
image.png.12add4edecc1659a2bfce52087a9eb5b.png

Do not install over an existing reshade, and you must be running version 1.10c.

Laddies, I finally got around to getting into this, so I have some silly inquiries:

For starters, does this look like BP 6.20 is running properly?

https://imgur.com/a/iMWJ4KJ

I noticed that because the mod is so bright, some details are harder to see, so I feel like that would be a detriment, no?

Also, scouring the topic, someone mentioning using the ReShade d3d9.dll in conjunction with the DOAHDM preset. How do I know that the .dll is working?

And another random little thing is when I activate performance mode from the Home menu, RTGGlobalIllumination doesn't work. Is that something I should be concerned about?

On that Home menu, should I be activating all the other features like AdaptiveFog and the CinematicDOF and whatnot to go along with the mod as intended?

Finally, I never installed Autolink separately. It's just whatever came with the mod. I didn't see it listed anywhere in regards to the mod from the team, so is it necessary to get the most out of it? I'm holding out on the Tropical Paradise DLC cos it costs a king's ransom, so just the main game for now.

On 8/4/2020 at 2:17 PM, luckyguy88 said:

Hi guys,

i tried on 2 PCs and Fitgirl's version works fine with a set of files. I have all required files in one archive with instructions.

can i post a MEGA link here?

Can you dm me the link