Beach Paradise Team

DOAHDM Beach Paradise 6.30 9/6/20 (Harry Palmer, Osiri, Drifter, Fallingcat)

5 hours ago, Sladesamm said:

Using DXWND, what happens if you rename Reshade to d3d9ex.dll?

Nothing happens unfortunately, the game doesn't start up at all.

5 hours ago, Perry_p said:

Now is clear, thanks, is there an official site to download dxwnd and does it need any particular settings?

Here is the download link for dxwnd: https://sourceforge.net/projects/dxwnd/

Once dxwnd is running, go to "Edit" -> "Add" -> fill in the Path to your game.exe. "Run in Window" doesn't need to be checked, and "Window initial position & size" can be set to whatever you want (i.e. your native fullscreen resolution if you're playing fullscreen).

The only setting that needs to be set as far as I know is "Hook all DLLs" as shown below. I think it is set by default.

dxwnd_9O8sUKQvsa.png.17f2e2a41cef44528335ecfb5c3f50e5.pngsH2NM7FEke.png.131fa9a2baf702fe552c26d3a9e3099f.png

Sorry, not working for me, renamed reshade d3d9.dll to dinput.dll, added autolink's d3d9.dll and setted DXDWND like you said but rehade is not loaded. I think for the moment I'll give up, thanks in every case.

31 minutes ago, Perry_p said:

Sorry, not working for me, renamed reshade d3d9.dll to dinput.dll, added autolink's d3d9.dll and setted DXDWND like you said but rehade is not loaded. I think for the moment I'll give up, thanks in every case.

I'm sorry to hear that, Perry. I want to help you guys get this working, even if it's not a 100% perfect solution.

I was looking through the settings some more, and can you confirm that "Hook dinput" is checked?

dxwnd_fQbo4KerIK.png.e34cabfa160b44a0daa771681e9338b3.png

Also, just to confirm, are you running game.exe through dxwnd? dxwnd doesn't change anything on its own unless it's running with game.exe. Hope this helps!

34 minutes ago, mrtester123 said:

I'm sorry to hear that, Perry. I want to help you guys get this working, even if it's not a 100% perfect solution.

I was looking through the settings some more, and can you confirm that "Hook dinput" is checked?

dxwnd_fQbo4KerIK.png.e34cabfa160b44a0daa771681e9338b3.png

Also, just to confirm, are you running game.exe through dxwnd? dxwnd doesn't change anything on its own unless it's running with game.exe. Hope this helps!

Hook dinput was unchecked, many many thanks!

The game is a bit slower when loading but I don't have any error message!

477442909_DeadorAlive5LastRoundScreenshot2020_08.01-21_26_56_86.png.0c77407b5f0563293bd5a4829397e442.png

Shaders seem fine. Private Paradise an scenes working, but Hair B does not make them nude. I've tried on several suits. What Am I doing wrong?
What are the need suits? I have DOA5LR 1.10. all mods and installed BP 6.20 but got no nudes.

Thanks for this mod, Is SuperDepth3D compatible with this mod. Superdepth3d is not showing up in ReShade after I install Superdepth files. Both this mod and Superdepth run off of ReShade and I was hoping to be able to play this mod in 3D. Thanks for your help in advance. Also do I have to do anything to activate the controller? There seems to be a glitch and I can only play with keyboard controls. Thanks again

On 7/30/2020 at 11:51 AM, daydreamer250 said:

Thank you so much for your suggestion.

you're welcome. You should set up a Patreon. I'm sure there's some fans who'd pay...I know I would ;)

I'm looking forward to trying some of your amazing motions with some other lovely ladies in DOA5LR

17 hours ago, bestlee123 said:

Did anyone get this error?

I tried to use AutoLink000.config to select costume and this showed up.

What's more weird is that if I just use pure Autolink dlls(without BP6),this still shows up.

1116937173_.png.9c1d635233ad5c1af0af370d03e65232.png

I tried to rename Reshade's d3d9.dll to dinput8ex.bin and installed Autolink's d3d9.dll. It works properly (without dxwnd) even though it slows down the loading speed and pops an error message when you start the game.

Further more,I deleted the devenum.dll in BP6 and that fixed the weird error message I got.

Here's my DOA5LR directory.

1596455228618.jpg.1a27c31a4d6c1887b2350970e5dd17dc.jpg

1874644494_.png.d8dbd121739d623245a39ef36dc1e837.png

Hey, anyone have a fix for the topless/nude options?

None of the swimsuits that are in the PV show up for me and none of the B hairstyles change the clothing. Redownloaded the game and the mod several times and still nothing.

It's quite disappointing that there have been several people asking for a solution for that and no answer. 

Maybe you're missing a requirement, you need the last update of the game and the tropical paradise dlc.

And as far as I know the mod works only with the Steam version or the 3DM version of the game, maybe you are using a different repack.

2 hours ago, Perry_p said:

Maybe you're missing a requirement, you need the last update of the game and the tropical paradise dlc.

And as far as I know the mod works only with the Steam version or the 3DM version of the game, maybe you are using a different repack.

Afaik I have the v1.10c update with all the DLCs. My previous installation of the game which is on my other computer crashes when I enter the main menu and that is a 3DM version I got about almost 3 years ago. I found some FitGirl repack and tried that one, but that one has the issue with the new swimsuits not showing, so hairstyle options to select topless/nude are non-existent. Only thing that does work is reshade, but that's a given as it just injects itself into the main executable.

Before anyone wonders, I haven't played the game much so I missed it on sales, only recently heard that BP got an update to 6.0 so I wanted to try it and sadly it's not working. 

12 hours ago, bestlee123 said:

I tried to rename Reshade's d3d9.dll to dinput8ex.bin and installed Autolink's d3d9.dll. It works properly (without dxwnd) even though it slows down the loading speed and pops an error message when you start the game.

Further more,I deleted the devenum.dll in BP6 and that fixed the weird error message I got.

Here's my DOA5LR directory.

Nice work on finding this solution. It's not perfect, but it a step in the right direction.

This method appears to work without the need for DXWND. I do get an "unable to locate dinput8create" on start that I can dismiss with no perceivable issue with my limited playtest.

I do notice that the movie thumbnails for the girls reset to default portraits but they still load the BP movies.

I'm interested in knowing what lead you to rename d3d9.dll to dinput8ex.bin. Nothing I find mentions dinput8ex.bin being an option for Reshade.

On 8/4/2020 at 8:20 AM, Sladesamm said:

Nice work on finding this solution. It's not perfect, but it a step in the right direction.

This method appears to work without the need for DXWND. I do get an "unable to locate dinput8create" on start that I can dismiss with no perceivable issue with my limited playtest.

I do notice that the movie thumbnails for the girls reset to default portraits but they still load the BP movies.

I'm interested in knowing what lead you to rename d3d9.dll to dinput8ex.bin. Nothing I find mentions dinput8ex.bin being an option for Reshade.

Well,it was pretty much an accident. I was looking at Dinput8.ini in Autolink and I noticed something like this:

. 若需要使用XBOX ONE修正用的dll XInputPlus(xbox one controller to directinput mapping), 可以將XBOX ONE的修正dll更名為dinput8ex.bin ( AutoLink's dinput8.dll => dinput8ex.bin => system's dinput8.dll )

I tried many possibilities of renaming dlls and found out that solution.

12 hours ago, Aldosius said:

Afaik I have the v1.10c update with all the DLCs. My previous installation of the game which is on my other computer crashes when I enter the main menu and that is a 3DM version I got about almost 3 years ago. I found some FitGirl repack and tried that one, but that one has the issue with the new swimsuits not showing, so hairstyle options to select topless/nude are non-existent. Only thing that does work is reshade, but that's a given as it just injects itself into the main executable.

Before anyone wonders, I haven't played the game much so I missed it on sales, only recently heard that BP got an update to 6.0 so I wanted to try it and sadly it's not working. 

I read different times on this thread that fitgirl repack doesn't work with this mod, you should try a 3DM launcher with your latest game files.