Beach Paradise Team

DOAHDM Beach Paradise 6.30 9/6/20 (Harry Palmer, Osiri, Drifter, Fallingcat)

5 hours ago, daydreamer250 said:

Thanks for your support. Initially I am planning to create a complete package include hundreds dancing animations plus new body types and costumes through Patreon account. Then I realized very few people interested in this due to DOA5LR dying away even though I am trying promote this through YouTube. Then I decided to migrate those animations to DOA6 and DOAXVV through 3DMigoto and hope to attract enough fun. But unfortunately I could not get a satisfy result despite my endless effort. Now I am guessing there will be only a dozen people interested at most. Do you think HS motions might help? I lost all my hope.🤣

HS motions is a good idea,but you need to release your mods so that people get attention.After that you can release like update versions.

i was waiting for your animations since 2018.In 2019 december i lost interest in your animations and bodytypes because you are not releasing.Yesterday i found your comment 

and then i get to know you are still alive 🤣🤣..........

just release them like beach paradise....

you done really a good job in animations and bodytypes.people will definetely come to you for mods

have a good day

2020年7月21日午後2時1分に、ビーチパラダイスチームは次のように述べています。

私はモッディングコミュニティはほとんど死んでいると思いますが、画像とビデオの共有はまだ非常に活発です。このmodを機能させるために必要な最低100ドルを支払う人はいません。ほとんどの人は、他の人の画像を見てDOA modを楽しむだけです。まだBPでDOAをプレイしている人はほんの一握りですが、以前ほど多くはありません。

Hello
I'm sorry suddenly.
First of all, I am Japanese.
Please allow unnatural words and nuances because we use Google Translate.

I get this game legally on steam.
To be honest, I think the DLC's marketing for this game is a crap, but I think that KT has suffered considerable disadvantages due to the spread of MOD.
In that case, I think it makes sense to pay about $100.
On the contrary, I think it's cheap.
Yet it looks very ridiculous that pirated people are asking for help, complaining and making requests in this thread.
Poor people who can't pay 100 dollars don't need to be there.
But I understand that it doesn't help your mods in this underpopulated community.
Therefore, I will not pursue it.

I will buy, for example, even if your mod is a paid version.
I will continue to support you.
Thank you for reading this far.

6 hours ago, xscrabblex said:

When I bring in the swimsuits from BP 5.5 I get this issue with the face and body not matching when I increase the tan. Any way I can fix that?

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Screenshot 2020.07.26 - 17.11.06.73.png

they say "Delete your existing Autolink folder and Mods folder from your "Dead or Alive 5 Last Round" folder" for good reason you know

14 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

they say "Delete your existing Autolink folder and Mods folder from your "Dead or Alive 5 Last Round" folder" for good reason you know

Well okay, I just really like the old swimsuits too. Oh well. I just won't give them a tan then. 

On 7/22/2020 at 7:37 PM, daydreamer250 said:

Thanks for your support. Initially I am planning to create a complete package include hundreds dancing animations plus new body types and costumes through Patreon account. Then I realized very few people interested in this due to DOA5LR dying away even though I am trying promote this through YouTube. Then I decided to migrate those animations to DOA6 and DOAXVV through 3DMigoto and hope to attract enough fun. But unfortunately I could not get a satisfy result despite my endless effort. Now I am guessing there will be only a dozen people interested at most. Do you think HS motions might help? I lost all my hope.🤣

Start releasing your animations. It will breath new life into DOA5LR. 
Then will be able to watch our own favorite girls, in our favorite sexy costumes (or nude mod). 
Some of us will post vids of our fav girls doing your animations. Your animations will gain popularity.

Don't feel like you have to release hundreds of animations all at once. That's too many at a time. Some would get overlooked. Release a few at a time (on Patreon, if you like. I'd pay). They don't have to be perfect to be released. We all understand that modding is a work in progress and always ongoing. 

What you've been able to create is impressive. Now we'd like to try your animations in our own games...with our own favorite DOA ladies.

11 hours ago, icejaw19 said:

Start releasing your animations. It will breath new life into DOA5LR. 
Then will be able to watch our own favorite girls, in our favorite sexy costumes (or nude mod). 
Some of us will post vids of our fav girls doing your animations. Your animations will gain popularity.

Don't feel like you have to release hundreds of animations all at once. That's too many at a time. Some would get overlooked. Release a few at a time (on Patreon, if you like. I'd pay). They don't have to be perfect to be released. We all understand that modding is a work in progress and always ongoing. 

What you've been able to create is impressive. Now we'd like to try your animations in our own games...with our own favorite DOA ladies.

Thank you so much for your suggestion.

@Beach Paradise Team Thanks for the BP 6 update, it's quite an upgrade over BP 5! I appreciate the work you've put into the new swimsuits and I agree that having fewer but higher quality swimsuits per girl is better than having the same swimsuits transformed onto all the girls.

Quick question, is "NYOTENGU_HELLEBORE" supposed to have a wardrobe malfunction? There doesn't seem to be any difference between the 'A' and 'B' hairstyles, unless I'm not seeing something.

For those of you wondering how to get AutoLink's d3d9.dll working with ReShade, I've found a janky solution that... sort of works. If you rename ReShade's d3d9.dll (i.e. the one that comes with BP 6) to 'dinput.dll' (note: NOT dinput8.dll), the game will load both ReShade and the "ui_mod" features from AutoLink ("dressing room" mod during character select, lighting adjustments, Mai Pai Sarah movies in Private Paradise). There are a couple of issues with this, however:

1. there are noticeable lag spikes when first loading models and levels
  2. an error window about ffdshow will pop up when watching Private Paradise movies (this second error might be my own system-specific issue, I'm not sure).

There doesn't seem to be any issues during fights or movies, at least.

I got the idea of renaming the .dll files from https://github.com/ThirteenAG/Ultimate-ASI-Loader/tree/v4.52. I tried to use this ASI loader DLL to load both the ReShade and AutoLink d3d9.dll files as .asi files, but I wasn't able to get it working as intended. I know that the AutoLink directions suggest renaming external d3d9.dlls to d3d9ex.dll, and this method works perfectly with SweetFX, but it doesn't work with ReShade (as many other users have also found).

9 hours ago, mrtester123 said:

@Beach Paradise Team Thanks for the BP 6 update, it's quite an upgrade over BP 5! I appreciate the work you've put into the new swimsuits and I agree that having fewer but higher quality swimsuits per girl is better than having the same swimsuits transformed onto all the girls.

Quick question, is "NYOTENGU_HELLEBORE" supposed to have a wardrobe malfunction? There doesn't seem to be any difference between the 'A' and 'B' hairstyles, unless I'm not seeing something.

For those of you wondering how to get AutoLink's d3d9.dll working with ReShade, I've found a janky solution that... sort of works. If you rename ReShade's d3d9.dll (i.e. the one that comes with BP 6) to 'dinput.dll' (note: NOT dinput8.dll), the game will load both ReShade and the "ui_mod" features from AutoLink ("dressing room" mod during character select, lighting adjustments, Mai Pai Sarah movies in Private Paradise). There are a couple of issues with this, however:

1. there are noticeable lag spikes when first loading models and levels
  2. an error window about ffdshow will pop up when watching Private Paradise movies (this second error might be my own system-specific issue, I'm not sure).

There doesn't seem to be any issues during fights or movies, at least.

I got the idea of renaming the .dll files from https://github.com/ThirteenAG/Ultimate-ASI-Loader/tree/v4.52. I tried to use this ASI loader DLL to load both the ReShade and AutoLink d3d9.dll files as .asi files, but I wasn't able to get it working as intended. I know that the AutoLink directions suggest renaming external d3d9.dlls to d3d9ex.dll, and this method works perfectly with SweetFX, but it doesn't work with ReShade (as many other users have also found).

Since BP6 isn't utilizing UI mod, a better test would be testing your instructions in BP5 where UI mod *is* being utilized. As in, can you get Reshade working in BP5?

@Sladesamm Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean. I don't believe that either BP6 nor BP5 utilize "ui_mod", at least not the one that I'm talking about. The "ui_mod" I'm referring to is the one that comes with AutoLink, which enables better visualization of costumes during character select, lighting adjustments, and Pai/Mai/Sarah's Private Paradise movies. Could you clarify how BP5 utilizes "ui_mod" so I can better understand?

Also, for anyone wondering how to get their screenshots to look as nice as the ones posted by the BP team, there are 3 points to keep in mind:

1. Use the included ReShade d3d9.dll and ReShade DOAHDM preset.
  2. Disable in-game SSAA (Anti-Aliasing option) to enable depth buffer access for ReShade (see https://reshade.me/compatibility). I think there's no point in using FXAA either, since the ReShade DOAHDM preset uses MSAA.
  3. Use an external program to capture images, NOT the in-game camera (ReShade effects aren't applied to screenshots taken through the in-game camera).
6 minutes ago, mrtester123 said:

@Sladesamm Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean. I don't believe that either BP6 nor BP5 utilize "ui_mod", at least not the one that I'm talking about. The "ui_mod" I'm referring to is the one that comes with AutoLink, which enables better visualization of costumes during character select, lighting adjustments, and Pai/Mai/Sarah's Private Paradise movies. Could you clarify how BP5 utilizes "ui_mod" so I can better understand?

Also, for anyone wondering how to get their screenshots to look as nice as the ones posted by the BP team, there are 3 points to keep in mind:

1. Use the included ReShade d3d9.dll and ReShade DOAHDM preset.
  2. Disable in-game SSAA (Anti-Aliasing option) to enable depth buffer access for ReShade (see https://reshade.me/compatibility). I think there's no point in using FXAA either, since the ReShade DOAHDM preset uses MSAA.
  3. Use an external program to capture images, NOT the in-game camera (ReShade effects aren't applied to screenshots taken through the in-game camera).

Autolink  comes with 2 dll files, d3d9 is for the ui_mod. I think BP 6 is not including this file, in fact if I rename BP6 d3d9.dll (that is for reshade) to dinput.dll as you said, reshade is not loaded and I don't have ui_mod (so no private paradise for Mai etc.)

I think that your installation is not properly clean, maybe some old BP5 files that was using ui_mod. With reshade my game is very similar to the BP team's screenshots, so I think maybe you're not using reshade!

Here is the files included in BP as I understand it:

BP 5:

Autolink - dinput8.dll

UI mod - d3d9.dll

BP 6:

Autolink - dinput8.dll

Reshade - d3d9.dll

There is a file naming conflict between UI mod and Reshade so BP6 does not include UI mod (its d3d9.dll). The accepted method of renaming Reshade's DLL to d3d9ex.dll does not work in Windows 10 (it may work in older versions), and other methods I've tested do not work either.

As I've mentioned, I think a good starting point would be to test your method in a clean install of BP5 where Autolink and UI mod are working. Then introduce Reshade into the mix by testing your method.

Hello friends,

Apologies for any confusion from my earlier posts. I was running DOA5LR in dxwnd, and this program is what hooks the renamed ReShade "dinput.dll" (formerly d3d9.dll). I thought I had tested it without dxwnd, but I seem to have been mistaken in that regard. dxwnd is usually used to run DirectX games in windowed mode, but here you can use it to hook both the ReShade dll and then AutoLink "ui_mod" dll (renamed to dinput.dll and d3d9.dll, respectively).

I have included a video that shows both dlls working together (and the error message that comes up). Note that I was cycling through enabling/disabling ReShade as well as cycling through some of the lighting adjustments to show that all features of both dlls are working. Hope this helps!

6 hours ago, mrtester123 said:

Hello friends,

Apologies for any confusion from my earlier posts. I was running DOA5LR in dxwnd, and this program is what hooks the renamed ReShade "dinput.dll" (formerly d3d9.dll). I thought I had tested it without dxwnd, but I seem to have been mistaken in that regard. dxwnd is usually used to run DirectX games in windowed mode, but here you can use it to hook both the ReShade dll and then AutoLink "ui_mod" dll (renamed to dinput.dll and d3d9.dll, respectively).

I have included a video that shows both dlls working together (and the error message that comes up). Note that I was cycling through enabling/disabling ReShade as well as cycling through some of the lighting adjustments to show that all features of both dlls are working. Hope this helps!

Using DXWND, what happens if you rename Reshade to d3d9ex.dll?

6 hours ago, mrtester123 said:

Hello friends,

Now is clear, thanks, is there an official site to download dxwnd and does it need any particular settings?