Beach Paradise Team

DOAHDM Beach Paradise 6.30 9/6/20 (Harry Palmer, Osiri, Drifter, Fallingcat)

On 7/15/2020 at 10:02 PM, rambazamba said:

It's been a while since I tried DOA5, but everytime I try to launch it after upgrading to 6.1 I get to the title screen and then it just crashes to desktop after trying to load the main menu. Anything I overlooked? I deleted my Autolink and mods folders, disabled SSAA.

Help would be appreciated.

Same issue for me except it crashes when i try to play the beach paradise movies. The game ran smoothly from opening cutscene to main menu, but anything beyond that it crashes. It's been a while since I used Beach paradise, last one i used was ver. 5.5. Also deleted Autolink and mod folders before installing and used FXAA. Any idea how to fix this, seems this is not an exclusive problem.

The 6.20 update keeps minimizing DOA every time ReShade finishes compiling. Reopening the game window just makes ReShade recompile everything again, after which the game minimizes again. Was not having any problems with the 6.10 update, and made no changes to my game other than updating to 6.20 (game is the latest Steam version).

There's a mouth animation error with the "hand on hip" pose in F11+1. The mouth will open really wide to the point that the lower jaw briefly disappears. It happens so fast at normal speed that it's a blink and you'll miss it moment, but if you slow it down, it's pure nightmare fuel.

311730_20200720014015_1.jpg

311730_20200720014026_1.jpg

12 hours ago, daydreamer250 said:

I am wondering why animation is not related topic. I posted them to DOA6 and DOAXVV threads too and no one have any objections. Fine, I deleted it, you are the boss of this dying thread. 

Becauae this is a thread for a mod, not screenshots and videos of other DOA related content. Even that the stuff you posr in the DOA6 and VV are not even content from those games anyway. It's either stuff from DOA5 or MMD.

Yes, I will not comment on his sexual proclivities.
But to publish such media on an irrelevant subject is unacceptable.
So there was a time when I blocked these posts until them faded from my memory and I went to see who I had blocked.

52 minutes ago, daydreamer250 said:

What can I say, just so disappointed with this community. Initially I am planning to share all my animations to your guys but realized most people here hate animations. 😢  

I rather think your animations are not getting recognition because they aren't fapping materials, i mean just look at most of the motions in BP/ DOAXVV. Im sure you realise that everybody on this thread play doa for this, not for taylor swift choregraphy. That's why at the start/ on your Yt channel i asked why you don't make pole dance type of animations, because you would have gotten ton more recognition. 

Everybody love animations, that's one of the main point of BP 6.0, just have to be appropriate. 

1 hour ago, FinalStrike said:

I rather think your animations are not getting recognition because they aren't fapping materials, i mean just look at most of the motions in BP/ DOAXVV. Im sure you realise that everybody on this thread play doa for this, not for taylor swift choregraphy. That's why at the start/ on your Yt channel i asked why you don't make pole dance type of animations, because you would have gotten ton more recognition. 

Everybody love animations, that's one of the main point of BP 6.0, just have to be appropriate. 

Thank you for your support and understanding, I totally agreed with you.  It's really not my flavor for those raw sex actions. Actually I can import all those actions from HoneySelect to DOA5LR and insert them randomly into the win or lose actions during the game play. Anyway everything I do here is just trying to persuade your guys to appreciate the art of dancing through this game and realizing the potential of this dying game. Actually the dancing animations in DOA5LR are much smooth and better than MMD, plus it's real time. 

2 hours ago, daydreamer250 said:

Thank you for your support and understanding, I totally agreed with you.  It's really not my flavor for those raw sex actions. Actually I can import all those actions from HoneySelect to DOA5LR and insert them randomly into the win or lose actions during the game play. Anyway everything I do here is just trying to persuade your guys to appreciate the art of dancing through this game and realizing the potential of this dying game. Actually the dancing animations in DOA5LR are much smooth and better than MMD, plus it's real time. 

I get your idea, and it's true that's unfortunate that peoples only see animations in this game as a way to emulate sex/ teasing stuff but i think that's mainly because of the identity of the game : sex theme was always the core of doa, that's why it have the most sexy mods compared to others fightings games such as street fighter/injustice/ MK.

Sure if you can mix HS actions with doa5lr it could be really cool ! If u need any suggestions just send me a mp, i can take a look

8 hours ago, daydreamer250 said:

What can I say, just so disappointed with this community. Initially I am planning to share all my animations to your guys but realized most people here hate animations. 😢  

I don't hate animations at all, and I think it's really cool that you have imported so many animations into DOA5. I didn't mean to offend you by saying that they shouldn't be in this thread but honestly I don't think I'm saying something unreasonable by saying that the BP mod thread should be about, well BP mod. If you really want to post them here though that's fine, I didn't realize I would offend you so much by saying don't post them here. It honestly isn't a big deal to me either way. 

On 7/19/2020 at 10:05 PM, daydreamer250 said:

I am wondering why animation is not related topic. I posted them to DOA6 and DOAXVV threads too and no one have any objections. Fine, I deleted it, you are the boss of this dying thread. 

There is nothing stopping you from creating your thread.  That may be the best way to go, so that things don't get buried.

2 hours ago, Beach Paradise Team said:

I don't hate animations at all, and I think it's really cool that you have imported so many animations into DOA5. I didn't mean to offend you by saying that they shouldn't be in this thread but honestly I don't think I'm saying something unreasonable by saying that the BP mod thread should be about, well BP mod. If you really want to post them here though that's fine, I didn't realize I would offend you so much by saying don't post them here. It honestly isn't a big deal to me either way. 

I am just feel so sad seeing the whole DOA5LR topic dying slowly and this thread is the only one still have little bit traffic. That's why I posted couple animation videos here. You are right the video maybe not related to BP directly, but I think the more ideas and contents the thread has, the more people will come. We all tried our best to save this game from dying and I truly believe this is one of the best and most customized games ever.  It's a legend. 😄

I believe the modding community is largely dead, but the sharing of images and videos is still very much alive. Nobody is paying the 100 dollars minimum required to make this mod work anymore and most people just enjoy the DOA mods by viewing other people's images. There are a handful of people still playing DOA with BP but it certainly isn't a large number like it used to be.

I have a couple bug reports on 6.20:

The infinite loading bug is back for Mai's Sakura swimsuit.  I can't use it in any stage I tried, with or without the top half.

With Lisa's Artemis swimsuit, her body stays pale on any tan setting.

Automatic resolution detection is disabled.

On 7/20/2020 at 8:35 AM, daydreamer250 said:

When will you release your animation mods. I love them☺

8 hours ago, kingofpain said:

When will you release your animation mods. I love them☺

Thanks for your support. Initially I am planning to create a complete package include hundreds dancing animations plus new body types and costumes through Patreon account. Then I realized very few people interested in this due to DOA5LR dying away even though I am trying promote this through YouTube. Then I decided to migrate those animations to DOA6 and DOAXVV through 3DMigoto and hope to attract enough fun. But unfortunately I could not get a satisfy result despite my endless effort. Now I am guessing there will be only a dozen people interested at most. Do you think HS motions might help? I lost all my hope.🤣