Beach Paradise Team

DOAHDM Beach Paradise 6.30 9/6/20 (Harry Palmer, Osiri, Drifter, Fallingcat)

Hey guys, I've gotten into doa modding only a couple days ago, I managed to install beach paradise and got the scene selection, tanlines and topless bikinis to work, but I can't for the life of me figure out what I need to make the characters fully nude.

Do I need to separately install some other mod for that?

I am having the same issue. Odd thing is that I can get the DLC characters like Honoka to be fully nude, but the base characters (e.g. Hitomi) only seem to be able to be topless using the Hairstyle B option. I can't figure out how to remove the bikini bottoms for the base characters. Is anyone else having this issue or know how to solve it?

Enter the directory Autolink. There is a different subdirectory for each character.  Enter Hitomi.

If everything is OK, you should see the subdirectory [10]. This means that nude mod is on the 10th place in the costume queue. Check whether this is so.

To view the outfits without interference, press "F5".

Thanks for the reply. The subdirectory is 10 and when I go to the costume slot in Versus it shows the full nude skin, but the costume is locked and I cannot select it except in Exhibition Mode. The costume won't show up in the Private Paradise section because it is locked. How do I unlock it?

Hey guys, I've gotten into doa modding only a couple days ago, I managed to install beach paradise and got the scene selection, tanlines and topless bikinis to work, but I can't for the life of me figure out what I need to make the characters fully nude.

I am having the same issue. Odd thing is that I can get the DLC characters like Honoka to be fully nude, but the base characters (e.g. Hitomi) only seem to be able to be topless using the Hairstyle B option. I can't figure out how to remove the bikini bottoms for the base characters. Is anyone else having this issue or know how to solve it?

Enter the directory Autolink. There is a different subdirectory for each character.  Enter Hitomi.

If everything is OK, you should see the subdirectory [10]. This means that nude mod is on the 10th place in the costume queue. Check whether this is so.

Thanks for the reply. The subdirectory is 10 and when I go to the costume slot in Versus it shows the full nude skin, but the costume is locked and I cannot select it except in Exhibition Mode. The costume won't show up in the Private Paradise section because it is locked. How do I unlock it?

To unlock suits the fastest way is to play Survival in Tag match, you will unlock a costume for each fighter you choose.

To unlock suits the fastest way is to play Survival in Tag match, you will unlock a costume for each fighter you choose.

Thanks. I appreciate the help! I have a couple more questions if you don't mind.

1. How do you get the sweat/water to work with this mod? I tried pressing F8, but it isn't working. I have it turned on it options too. Do I need to update my Autolink? I'm using the one that came in the BP 5.06 zip. Not sure which version it is.

2. Is there any where I can find a guide that has all (or at least some) of the keyboard shortcuts for the Private Paradise movies? I know it says to hold F9, F10, and F11 and then a numeric or alpha key in the readme, but I tried a bunch of different combinations and can't seem to find the pole dancing one or any of the different scenes like the gym and shower. Is there a guide like this anywhere?

I agree that this is the most interesting way, but its not the fastest. If you want quickly and angrily, then look there:

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11087068/1/

First of all thanks for the help you gave me before to get the mod working. The mod is awesome, so many different options and great functionality... the Beach Team is great.

I have a few questions though.

1- The Autolink version included in the mod is 3.10 and I saw 3.30 is out. Should I update or would that break the mod?

2- Can I add other mods like H-LOD Nude Mod 1.0 (curvy body) or would that mess the mod?

3- I have no way to get the included Gedosato to work. I just get the game running with a white screen and sound no matter what I put in the inis. I tried using DSR + Autolink's resolution mod option but nothing works. Any help on this please?

Thanks in advance.

1. Autolink 3.30 works great with Beach Paradise. But in general, never delete the old versions of files until you are sure that the new ones work no worse. Just rename the directory Autolink in Autolink_Old and then you can return to the working configuration in a few seconds.

2. Yes, you can use other mods.

3. Unfortunately, I cant suggest anything here, since I have never encountered problems in the work of Gedosato and have no experience in overcoming them. At what stage DOA hang?

First of all thanks for the help you gave me before to get the mod working. The mod is awesome, so many different options and great functionality... the Beach Team is great.

1- The Autolink version included in the mod is 3.10 and I saw 3.30 is out. Should I update or would that break the mod?

2- Can I add other mods like H-LOD Nude Mod 1.0 (curvy body) or would that mess the mod?

3- I have no way to get the included Gedosato to work. I just get the game running with a white screen and sound no matter what I put in the inis. I tried using DSR + Autolink's resolution mod option but nothing works. Any help on this please?

Thanks in advance.

1. Autolink 3.30 works great with Beach Paradise. But in general, never delete the old versions of files until you are sure that the new ones work no worse. Just rename the directory Autolink in Autolink_Old and then you can return to the working configuration in a few seconds.

3. Unfortunately, I cant suggest anything here, since I have never encountered problems in the work of Gedosato and have no experience in overcoming them. At what stage DOA hang?

1. & 2. Thank you!

3. It doesn't hang, it's running but only shows a white screen. I can hear the music and the sound of pressing keys, selecting option... but only a white screen is displayed. I would really appreciate if you could give me a step by step explanation on what to edit in the files. My monitor res is 1920x1200 (I don't mind the black bars at all).

Thanks in advance.

1. & 2. Thank you!

3. It doesn't hang, it's running but only shows a white screen. I can hear the music and the sound of pressing keys, selecting option... but only a white screen is displayed. I would really appreciate if you could give me a step by step explanation on what to edit in the files. My monitor res is 1920x1200 (I don't mind the black bars at all).

Repeat, I know little about Gedosato. Therefore if I write something wrong, hope that the experts will correct me.

1. Next to GedosatoTool.exe there is GedosatoUpdater.exe. You do not have to run this file, because the new version of Gedo has bugs and is not working correctly. If you ran this file, then go back to the old version.

2. If you have Win8, before running Gedo, you need to disable the antivirus protection in the Setup.

3. If I activate Gedo and then start DOA, my screen will also turn white for some time (about 5 seconds), and then game will get a normal look. If you have a less productive system, then perhaps you need to wait a little longer and then the game will work fine. If this does not happen, then try to set the minimum screen resolution, Window mode, Shadow off and etc, Generally reduce the load on the video system to a minimum.

And finally, I would not have worried, if Gedo does not work, since I don't observe any significant results from his work. It only slows the game, but I can do it myself without his help. :P

Hey Team BP it's been a while and I was wondering if anything was on the horizon for any future updates? I'm not even sure how much further we can take the mod but I'd be interested to know about any innovations or challenges on the table or even still being brainstormed  :)

Thanks for all the help people have been giving in this thread.  I've solved a few problems before posting.

2 things.  First is I can't select stages.  Second the link provided to help "speed up" costume unlocking has some dead links and images behind it, is there any resources newer?

Sorry if these have been answered already.

Thanks for all the help people have been giving in this thread.  I've solved a few problems before posting.

2 things.  First is I can't select stages.  Second the link provided to help "speed up" costume unlocking has some dead links and images behind it, is there any resources newer?

Sorry if these have been answered already.

Which stages you cant select? Tell more.

For full unlocking: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2333-doa5lr-100-complete-game-save/

I now don't have time to describe everything in detail, but if there are questions, ask.

in private paradise, the beach stage is the only stage selectable through the in-game menus, but using the correct hotkeys will play the gym shower and stripclub scenes.
F9+ASD or strip club
F9+FGHJ for shower
F9+ZXC for gym

You can force other stages by editing the private paradise ini files, but this will likely fuck up the girls positioning and you'll have hours of fun editing the X Y and Z coordinates.

In win/lose scenes all stages are selectable.

in private paradise, the beach stage is the only stage selectable through the in-game menus, but using the correct hotkeys will play the gym shower and stripclub scenes.

F9+ASD or strip club

F9+FGHJ for shower

F9+ZXC for gym

You can force other stages by editing the private paradise ini files, but this will likely fuck up the girls positioning and you'll have hours of fun editing the X Y and Z coordinates.

Thanks! I'll try that. I figured I was doing something wrong.

Which stages you cant select? Tell more.

For full unlocking: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2333-doa5lr-100-complete-game-save/

I now don't have time to describe everything in detail, but if there are questions, ask.

Got story unlocked, thanks.  Was there anything for costumes?  I'll check around myself now as well.

F9+ASD or strip club

F9+FGHJ for shower

F9+ZXC for gym

This worked thanks!... Sorry for being so obtuse.

Got story unlocked, thanks.  Was there anything for costumes?  I'll check around myself now as well.

You have locked at least one outfit? :( If you did it right, then everything should be unlocked - story, music, costumes...

You have locked at least one outfit? :( If you did it right, then everything should be unlocked - story, music, costumes...

My version of the game is the most updated since I got it on steam, maybe that's why?

After i put the DAT files from the download where they are supposed to go and saved the old ones elsewhere, and opened the game I got notifications of a bunch of titles, but that was about it.

Do I need to unlock one costume by playing the game and it will unlock the rest?

My version of the game is the most updated since I got it on steam, maybe that's why?

After i put the DAT files from the download where they are supposed to go and saved the old ones elsewhere, and opened the game I got notifications of a bunch of titles, but that was about it.

Do I need to unlock one costume by playing the game and it will unlock the rest?

No, there should not be anything locked.

If you don't find the save-files for your new version, I can offer you such an algorithm of action.

1. Rename the folder with the game (for example DOA5LR => DOA6LR)

2. Uninstall the game (nothing removing).

3. Install the old version of the game (1.09A) in folder DOA5LR 

4. Remove the lock.

5. Run a new version and check if the lock has disappeared.

6. Rename old version.

7. Rename the new version back (in DOA5LR).

8. If everything is fine, old version of DOA you can remove.

.Surely, there is a simpler way, but while you find it...

Thanks. I'll try that and let you know.

Xeldan, I hope everything will be OK. I'm leaving this board, if you still have any problems, then say. Here are enough qualified users who can help you.

Good luck!

Is there a way to keep the breast physics working while viewing in slow motion? Whenever I slow time, the breasts eventually lose momentum. This is more noticeable in scenes with running or jumping. For example, the scene with the treadmill.

Anyone have an answer to this or is it working as intended?

I still haven't figured this out. The ending of this video: https://doahdm.tumblr.com/post/155475612191/beach-paradise-40-beta-released

shows that physics should still be working in slowmo, and the patch notes state so as well.

I'm using the F1 key to enable slowmo, and I can use the "-" and "+" keys on the numbpad to slow down or speed up incrementally.

My problem is any amount of slowdown used causes the breast to stop moving (or very little depending on speed).

Is there another modifier I'm supposed to use? I think there is also an "N" and "M" modifier for F1 but I don't know what they do.