[Sims 3] More sexy stuff (NOT UPDATED ANYMORE)

Leather Pumps / Louboutin Pigalle, Impossible Heels “v2”

post-535934-0-84077000-1446003752_thumb.pngpost-535934-0-03532300-1446003833_thumb.png

post-535934-0-61833700-1446003797_thumb.jpgpost-535934-0-51333500-1446003839_thumb.jpg

This version uses new feet, details remained mostly the same.

• In the case of the Leather Pumps I changed the texture and refined the shape, sadly I couldn’t fix the UV map meaning 80% of patterns still look like crap, also CAS weirdness could not be fixed (I don’t have enough space on the texture).
  • Pigalles didn’t change much so I decided to add a gradient (as seen on the pics), don’t worry the option to use a solid color/pattern remained as a second variation.
  • I think I will update one more pair (maybe two).

Credits:

------------------------------------------

Last but not least: At the beginning I just wanted to upload some pervy clothes and be gone, one year later I’m still here :D

So I just want to say thanks. To the people behind LoversLab for making a very accessible site for adult modders, and to those who download and use the half-assed stuff I make, more is on the way!

One more thing:

I’m aware a lot of people don’t want to make an account here for several thousands of valid reasons, that’s why unofficial “mirrors” on mediafire and other sites have more downloads/feedback than the original post. Not counting those who upload my stuff behind paywalls/URL shorteners…

Anyway, if you already bothered to save the pics and repack the files make a little effort to copy/paste the info so people knows about polycount, color channels and, more important, the defects.

UPDATE2.0_LeatherPumps_ImpHeels_v2_byJoshQ.zip

UPDATE2.0_TEEN_LeatherPumps_ImpHeels_v2_byJoshQ.zip

UPDATE2.0_LouboutinPigalle_ImpHeels_byJoshQ.zip

UPDATE2.0_TEEN_LouboutinPigalle_ImpHeels_byJoshQ.zip

Well, acording to some people I'm crap too :P

Joking aside, for this particular edit the "hardest" part is getting used to the tools: s3pe, tsrworkshop, your selection of image editor, etc. Learning how to modify a texture, IMHO, is the best way to learn the game's "modding structure" before trying more difficult stuff like modifying a 3D mesh.

I downloaded and read over the tutorials you linked to and TBH, it pretty much went right over my head.....Is there something a bit closer to a "muppets' guide to modding"

As far as I can tell I need to unpack the item with S3PE TSR Workshop , then I modify the image file in PS, presumably I then use S3PE TSR Workshop to recompile the modified file (I'm hoping for a package file output)? 

Apologies for the dim questions, but I'm a bit confused and this stuff is way outside my normal field.  :-/

PS - Wow!  More new stuff!  You really have been busy.....Sorry again if I'm wasting your time.

PPS - Stone me!   It only went and worked!  Thanks a million for the tutorials, even a dunce like me can make basic mods with your help.....You are an absolute star!    B)

Leather Pumps / Louboutin Pigalle, Impossible Heels “v2”

attachicon.gifthumb_LeatherPumps_v2.pngattachicon.gifthumb_Pigalle_v2_a.png

attachicon.gifLeatherPumps_Impheels_v2_000.jpgattachicon.gifPigalle_Impheels_v2_000.jpg

This version uses new feet, details remained mostly the same.

• In the case of the Leather Pumps I changed the texture and refined the shape, sadly I couldn’t fix the UV map meaning 80% of patterns still look like crap, also CAS weirdness could not be fixed (I don’t have enough space on the texture).
  • Pigalles didn’t change much so I decided to add a gradient (as seen on the pics), don’t worry the option to use a solid color/pattern remained as a second variation.
  • I think I will update one more pair (maybe two).

Credits:

------------------------------------------

Last but not least: At the beginning I just wanted to upload some pervy clothes and be gone, one year later I’m still here :D

So I just want to say thanks. To the people behind LoversLab for making a very accessible site for adult modders, and to those who download and use the half-assed stuff I make, more is on the way!

One more thing:

I’m aware a lot of people don’t want to make an account here for several thousands of valid reasons, that’s why “mirrors” on mediafire and other sites have more downloads/feedback than the original post. Not counting those who upload my stuff behind paywalls/URL shorteners…

Anyway, if you bothered to save the pics and repack the files make a little effort to copy/paste the info so people knows about polycount, color channels and, more important, the defects.

giphy.gif

PPS - Stone me!   It only went and worked!  Thanks a million for the tutorials, even a dunce like me can make basic mods with your help.....You are an absolute star!    B)

Glad it worked and don't worry, maybe I'm a lazy ass but I know how it feels having no one to ask for help... well, there's a lot of people you can ask, but the majority doesn't like adult mods :P

• 1 month later...

Strappy Impossible Heels

post-535934-0-19684800-1450063664_thumb.png

(afShoesEP7Strappy EDIT)

post-535934-0-90117500-1450063656_thumb.jpg

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For teen, youngdadult and adult femsims
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, outwear, career and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • Polycount: 2718
  • Color channels: 4
  • Will add 5 units to a sims height, 4 to teens

Defects:

• Patterns look terrible
  • Inconsistencies with custom sex poses / animations
  • Some rough edges on the toes area

Dancin’ Shoes, Impossible Heels

post-535934-0-57049000-1450063927_thumb.png

afShoesJazzBowHeel EDIT

post-535934-0-20770400-1450063933_thumb.jpg

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For teen, youndadult and adult femsims
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, outwear, career and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • Polycount: 3146
  • Color channels: 4
  • Will add 5 units to a sims height, 4 to teens

Defects:

• Patterns look stretched at the middle
  • Remember, not all custom sex poses/animations work as it should

Strappy_ImpossibleHeels_byJoshQ.zip

TEEN_Strappy_ImpossibleHeels_byJoshQ.zip

DancinShoes_ImpossibleHeelsEDIT_byJoshQ.zip

TEEN_DancinShoes_ImpossibleHeelsEDIT_byJoshQ.zip

I didn’t reupload everything, sorry.

Also this is it, my days of sharing stuff are over so be careful if you see these clothes/shoes/accessories/etc behind a paywall/subscription/link referer and whatnot. Also beware of “impersonators”, remember I don't have a twitter, facebook, tumblr, whatever.

(Almost)Everything resides here just use the tag CCbyJoshQ to find it.

Need help making clothing mods? Send me a private message.

I didn’t reupload everything, sorry.

Also this is it, my days of sharing stuff are over so be careful if you see these clothes/shoes/accessories/etc behind a paywall/subscription/link referer and whatnot. Also beware of “impersonators”, remember I don't have a twitter, facebook, tumblr, whatever.

(Almost)Everything resides here just use the tag CCbyJoshQ to find it.

Need help making clothing mods? Send me a private message.

Thanks for all you've done bro, made my Sims 3 play far more enjoyable!

• 1 month later...

^ I was in the process of making one but got problems with the arms/shoulder's UV map. It requires a patient soul to fix it (aka not me).

post-535934-0-52516500-1453795672_thumb.jpg

post-535934-0-97574100-1453796458_thumb.png

I remember someone left a message on the "original thread" volunteering but who knows what happened.

Anyway, I'm attaching the original zip containing a milkshape file + a .package, I already fixed the neck and ankle seams.

post-535934-0-70957300-1453796562_thumb.png

NOTE:  To whoever decides to continue this project, you're on your own.

• 1 month later...

simple question when using these mods.....there is both a package and a pack file

one is placed in the mods folder you make when you first start modding sims 3 and the other is basicly a install file that installs it via the games launcher.

can you use one or the other or do you need both? this was never really made clear

simple question when using these mods.....there is both a package and a pack file

one is placed in the mods folder you make when you first start modding sims 3 and the other is basicly a install file that installs it via the games launcher.

can you use one or the other or do you need both? this was never really made clear

Just use one or the other you don't need both. JMO, if you have the option for a package file instead of a simpack I'd choose the package file. 

Just use one or the other you don't need both. JMO, if you have the option for a package file instead of a simpack I'd choose the package file. 

what you say may be true because its easyer to remove a package then a simpack but i like using simpacks for outfits cause it makes tweaking tuning/mechanics mods you use easyer if you dont need to go through millions of outfits to find them lol.

what you say may be true because its easyer to remove a package then a simpack but i like using simpacks for outfits cause it makes tweaking tuning/mechanics mods you use easyer if you dont need to go through millions of outfits to find them lol.

I don't follow, you still have a million outfits whether they are package or simpacks but if you say simpacks are easier with however you're doing it, it's your game.

Well, is the very very first thing you learn when you want to install mods in S3, sexy or not, and there's tons of guides/wikis/FAQs/blogs/forums/etc covering the details so it never crossed my mind.

Now being honest including .sims3pack was a mistake. Yes, they are "easy" to install and the game "supports" them trough the launcher, you can see a list with all the stuff you installed by category and so on. The problem is EA did a craptastic job coding this game and one of many many problems it has is related to the DCCache, the place where all your custom and official content is installed.

Don't believe me, just google "sims 3 dccache" and see for yourself.

.packages aren't flawless but once you learn the basics maintaining you collection is under your complete control.

TL;DR: Use the .package version, please.

Well, is the very very first thing you learn when you want to install mods in S3, sexy or not, and there's tons of guides/wikis/FAQs/blogs/forums/etc covering the details so it never crossed my mind.

Now being honest including .sims3pack was a mistake. Yes, they are "easy" to install and the game "supports" them trough the launcher, you can see a list with all the stuff you installed by category and so on. The problem is EA did a craptastic job coding this game and one of many many problems it has is related to the DCCache, the place where all your custom and official content is installed.

Don't believe me, just google "sims 3 dccache" and see for yourself.

.packages aren't flawless but once you learn the basics maintaining you collection is under your complete control.

TL;DR: Use the .package version, please.

X.X now i learn this after im pretty much complete installing them all lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...