[Sims 3] More sexy stuff (NOT UPDATED ANYMORE)

• 1 month later...

Just an important heads up, and sorry if I’m breaking a board rule

Besides two pose packs I uploaded to Back Alley Sims maaaany moons ago, everything I’ve made resides here in LoversLab, nowhere else. I don’t have a Paypal page, Patreon, AdFly links in short I DON’T WANT YOUR MONEY, I do stuff for The Sims 3 because I can and that’s it.

I won’t take any responsibility if you download my stuff from a different page and infects your PC with a virus, or worse yet, you accepted to give a donation/paid subscription for the “privilege”.

Also I’ll never ever have a social media page, you can only contact me via threads or private messaging on this site, nowhere else, probably I’ll delay a couple of days but I’ll try to always answer back.

Finally: If everything goes my way (sure Josh, dream away!) I’ll come back with more stuff in around two weeks, I’ve been extremely busy this past month and counting…

Just an important heads up, and sorry if I’m breaking a board rule

Besides two pose packs I uploaded to Black Alley Sims maaaany moons ago, everything I’ve made resides here in LoversLab, nowhere else. I don’t have a Paypal page, Patreon, AdFly links in short I DON’T WANT YOUR MONEY, I do stuff because I can and that’s it.

I won’t take any responsibility if you download my stuff from a different page and infects your PC with a virus, or worse yet, you accepted to give a donation/paid subscription for the “privilege”.

Also I’ll never ever have a social media page, you can only contact me via threads or private messaging on this site, nowhere else, probably I’ll delay a couple of days but I’ll try to always answer back.

Finally: If everything goes my way (sure Josh, dream away!) I’ll come back with more stuff in around two weeks, I’ve been extremely busy this past month and counting…

It seems someone is stealing your works, put in their 18+ pay site.  :@  :@  :@ 

I wonder mine too... as I never check those kind of site.

^Sadly this is a part of the "Sims Experience" (majority of it is pretty nice :D ) and I knew it waaaaay before I decided to became part of LoversLab.

But there's people who might not know so hopefully I can avoid some headaches, know back to slavery work! :P

"I’ll come back with more stuff in around two weeks"

Thanks for the stuff you`ve already made :)

I`m pretty sure you set the IsRevealing flag to all your stuff that warrants it but just a reminder that kinkyworld now makes good use of that flag so there`s 1000`s of little simmies out there getting turned on by your work too :D , in case you didn`t know.

Thanks everyone for the support! 

Just don't want to make a crusade against these type of "sites" because they will never disappear completely, I believe is more effective to inform people interested in this type of content to avoid being scammed.

[...]

I`m pretty sure you set the IsRevealing flag to all your stuff that warrants it but just a reminder that kinkyworld now makes good use of that flag so there`s 1000`s of little simmies out there getting turned on by your work too :D , in case you didn`t know.

After further review it seems none of my creations edits use this flag, that's not a big problem because you can enable it using several tools. The fastest and easiest is using s3pe over the .package

I would like to know how that category interacts with kinkyworld and/or other mods and/or play-styles.

^^^  As far as I know KW is the only mod that makes use of the IsRevealing flag.

It basically boosts the mods sim arousal factors if other sims around them are wearing revealing clothes on upper or lower body slots, probably full body outfits too. I don`t think it references the accessories slot but could be wrong on that.

^^^

Yes it is, but it's not as easy as DO RE MI (at least in my brief experience).

You can use Sims4Studio  to open a dress and export the mesh to Blender and then to Milkshape3D. You could also use s4pe and Cmar's S4 Mesh Tools but for some reason they tend to crash on my PC.

Here's a pic comparing the S3 body with a dress named "Dress Belt Shiny" from the base S4 game:

post-535934-0-23103800-1439190050_thumb.jpg

The biggest difference is the position and number of vertices, S4 body is more detailed in that department also has a different shape meaning the vertices don't match, this could cause some clipping, specially on the tits:

post-535934-0-72108500-1439190201_thumb.jpgpost-535934-0-70663500-1439190258_thumb.jpg

Now this was an extremely "quick & dirty" edit (my specialty), but even then I think the work necessary to adapt the clothes perfectly makes me lose the interest (remember, I'm a lazy ass and professional procrastinator, doesn't mean someone with real talent and patience won't be able to succeed).

I also noticed that the original textures were scaled down horizontally once opened on photoshop, you can scale them back but that pixelates the textures so that's another problem.

Something more simpler (a skirt probably) could be easier to adapt (pants? not so sure), 3d accessories could be even easier. Stockings and texture accessories? I doubt it, Sims 4 UV map is much improved, trying to make it fit on the one from Sims 3 looks like a nightmare to me :P

• 2 weeks later...

Cheeers!

post-535934-0-79271900-1440049945_thumb.png

Impossible Heels “Alex”

post-535934-0-95373100-1440050046_thumb.jpg

post-535934-0-53720500-1440050068_thumb.jpg

---------------- UPDATE ----------------

A little bird told me I forgot to enable the fourth color channel, that one modifies the color for the shoe interior. I corrected the problem and replaced the files, please download them again (sorry!).

----------------

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For teen, youngadult and adult femsims
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, formalwear, sleepwear, swimwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • Polycount: 2100 something
  • 4 color channels
  • Package and sims3package included
  • Will contribute 7 units to your femsim height, 6 units to teen

Defects:

• Extra clipping on the inner-ankle + the usual behavior with sex poses/animations, etc.
  • Little texture distortion on the arch, is not an issue at normal distance
  • Mesh looks weird in CAS, in-game looks fine

Notes:

• Friendly reminder: I don’t take requests
  • More info about the new mesh I’m using for the feet right here

Credits:

• Parts of this content are property of Capcom
  • Ported to XNALara by Adngel@Deviantart

ImpossibleHeels_Alex_byJoshQ_.zip

TEEN_ImpossibleHeels_Alex_byJoshQ_.zip

post-535934-0-65608900-1440050686_thumb.jpg

Revealing Babydoll Ruffle

post-535934-0-19249500-1440050664_thumb.pngpost-535934-0-12165100-1440050655_thumb.png

(afBodyRomanticBabydollRuffle EDIT with breast made by CmarNYC / with BarbieBoobs)

post-535934-0-65048400-1440050709_thumb.jpgpost-535934-0-38434100-1440050732_thumb.jpg

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For youngadult and adult femsims
  • Located in the “Body” category
  • Enabled for everyday, sleepwear and career
  • Disabled for random sims
  • Polycount: 4400 something
  • Color channels: 3
  • Package and sims3package included

Defects:

• Some texture defects below the armpits but only visible from extra close
  • I added transparency to the panties but the result was not 100% perfect
  • Mammoth funbags will deform the half-bra texture

Notes:

• Yep, another “blast from the past” but with more 3D detail and less flatness. You can try both at the same time and select your favorite

afBodyRomanticBabydollRuffle_EDITwBarbieBoobs.zip

afBodyRomanticBabydollRuffle_EDITwBreastsbyCmarNYC.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Thank You JoshQ, for the Revealing Flag :D

mfg

Oopss!

These clothes don't have the "revealing" flag enabled (but you can add it manually), I'll need to change my naming rules to avoid confusion in the future :P 

Sorry, but the peanut I have for brain finally understood (after almost 2 weeks) what you were talking about.