[The Sims 3] GECK.O's - NATURAL BREAST NUDE TOP (Breast Fix + 3D Morphing Nipple (WIP)) (Update August 18 2015)

I'm having an issue with the teen breasts. The teen breasts are very, pointed? Any ideas on what may be causing this? I am not sure exactly what information you will need, so if you need anything else, please just ask. Thanks for the help!

EDIT: I believe that this mod isn't working at all. I am not sure what I did wrong.

GECK.O's mods only replaces adult body. Teen body deformations related other mods. Probably you got some conflicting mods.

I appreciate it. I found that it was the breast fix for sliders messing with stuff. Even after I deleted the afTopNude_lod1, I couldn't get it to work.

If you use cc clothes instead of base game ones, you don't need breast fix mod. However you may need its contents :D I reshaped all my cc geoms with the fixed geoms from the breast fix package. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had an old issue crop back up recently relating to breast distortion. The previous time it happened it was the clash with the brabikini fix, but this time it just showed up randomly.

The breasts display normally in CAS, but in Live mode they have these weird distortions. Any ideas as to what could be happening? The only recent changes I've made have been patching Kinkyworld.

post-70293-0-67698100-1486097983_thumb.png

post-70293-0-45886400-1486098106_thumb.png

• 6 months later...

messing around and i imported the preg stuff from the cmar one into the GECKo_afTop_Nude_NaturalBreast_KinkyWorldRealistic_Default and was able to have the preg work.

for this to work u stilll gonna need this nude top.

attachicon.gifGECKo_afTop_Nude_NaturalBreast_KinkyWorldRealistic_Default works with preg.rar

if OP adds it to the main ill delte this one

Which nude top file should I download? 

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to resurrect an older thread but I would like to know how you guys are getting those numerical values for breast parameters. When I use CAS I get sliders that don't tell you what percent they are at. I have no idea how to make them a certain percent, either, because I cannot see what percent they are currently on and I don't see where I can enter number values anywhere. And Master Controller will only allow you to change bust size. So I cannot use GECK.O's parameters on Post #2.

1 hour ago, Malyga said:

Sorry to resurrect an older thread but I would like to know how you guys are getting those numerical values for breast parameters. When I use CAS I get sliders that don't tell you what percent they are at. I have no idea how to make them a certain percent, either, because I cannot see what percent they are currently on and I don't see where I can enter number values anywhere. And Master Controller will only allow you to change bust size. So I cannot use GECK.O's parameters on Post #2.

It use nraas master controller and project slider by consort. 

Master controller give the number above cas slider. As well as allow you to have slider 2 or more times bigger than the cad allowed. 

While project slider is a cheat code, to change any slider in game by using command console. Like making all male sims in entire world taller at once. It's very useful if you customize sims body and want all sims to have it, like smaller head, smaller eyes, widening male shoulder, widening female hip, etc.

Master controller using 0-256, equal to project slider 0-1. So 128 in master controller is 0.5 in project slider.

1 hour ago, GECK.O said:

Master controller give the number above cas slider. As well as allow you to have slider 2 or more times bigger than the cad allowed. 

I am not seeing any numbers anywhere when I go into CAS. I have the XCAS mod by Cmar and I have the number of sliders in CAS set to 100. I also have "Show numerical value" set to True. But I still get nothing. I use the sliders and I see no numbers anywhere.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1264146728

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1264146822

^^^ The first picture is what I see in CAS. The second picture is my current CAS settings in Master Controller (sorry if it is too small to see).

And how do I enable Project Slider? What do I need to type into the console?

1 hour ago, Malyga said:

I am not seeing any numbers anywhere when I go into CAS. I have the XCAS mod by Cmar and I have the number of sliders in CAS set to 100. I also have "Show numerical value" set to True. But I still get nothing. I use the sliders and I see no numbers anywhere.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1264146728

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1264146822

^^^ The first picture is what I see in CAS. The second picture is my current CAS settings in Master Controller (sorry if it is too small to see).

And how do I enable Project Slider? What do I need to type into the console?

I don't know about master controller then. I have been quite long not tweaking ts3. The current setting and mods came from my old savegame 2 years ago.

In the project slider page, there a very long tutorial you can read.

But basically, for example

Slider headsize setto 0.5 if ismale if athletic

All male sims with athletic trait will have 0.5 head size, in cas using master controller it will show as 128. 

I doubt anything has changed much. It might have something to do with my Master Controller or XCAS mods. Maybe I didn't install them correctly or maybe something else is overriding them somehow. To use or see the numerical values, do you go into Master Controller -> Advanced -> Edit in CAS? Or do you go somewhere else in Master Controller to change the sliders?

If it comes down to it, I suppose I could ask in the NRaas site... But I am not a member there yet and the site's community there might be gone by now.

EDIT: And thanks for telling me about the Project Slider page. I will look at it when I have time.

Hello again... Sorry to post twice in a row but I figured out why I wasn't seeing numbers on my CAS sliders. Apparently, after you enable that feature in the CAS section of your Master Controller settings, you switch "Override Custom Core Sliders" to "True" and that lets you see numbers on your sliders. It also brings you directly to the custom sliders in the Advanced section and reorganizes them so that the breast sliders are at the top of the list.

Now that issue is solved, I have another one (sorry): I am noticing on my big-breasted sims (I have two of them currently) that the top doesn't match the bottom. Everything looks fine when they are naked but when they are wearing clothes the area right below the breasts is completely flat and the upper body doesn't line up with the lower body at all. I could provide you with a picture but this looks like a much more pronounced version of what the Bra/Bikini Fix from gnatgosplat on MTS was supposed to solve. Doesn't your top have the Bra/Bikini Fix included? I removed the AF top mesh from Cmar's nipple mod and I don't have any other AF tops installed. Should I re-add the Bra/Bikini Fix or is there something else wrong and some other way to fix it?

And I also have a question: Is EA bust size relative to each individual sim? I've been noticing some female sims are bustier than others even though their EA bust size is roughly the same and every breast slider is set to 0. It could be the weight slider but I don't notice too much of a difference with that, either. Maybe I am not noticing the weight differences closely enough, I don't know.

Anyway, I am currently looking into the Project Slider. Hopefully that will help me figure this bust size difference a bit faster.

15 hours ago, Malyga said:

Hello again... Sorry to post twice in a row but I figured out why I wasn't seeing numbers on my CAS sliders. Apparently, after you enable that feature in the CAS section of your Master Controller settings, you switch "Override Custom Core Sliders" to "True" and that lets you see numbers on your sliders. It also brings you directly to the custom sliders in the Advanced section and reorganizes them so that the breast sliders are at the top of the list.

Now that issue is solved, I have another one (sorry): I am noticing on my big-breasted sims (I have two of them currently) that the top doesn't match the bottom. Everything looks fine when they are naked but when they are wearing clothes the area right below the breasts is completely flat and the upper body doesn't line up with the lower body at all. I could provide you with a picture but this looks like a much more pronounced version of what the Bra/Bikini Fix from gnatgosplat on MTS was supposed to solve. Doesn't your top have the Bra/Bikini Fix included? I removed the AF top mesh from Cmar's nipple mod and I don't have any other AF tops installed. Should I re-add the Bra/Bikini Fix or is there something else wrong and some other way to fix it?

And I also have a question: Is EA bust size relative to each individual sim? I've been noticing some female sims are bustier than others even though their EA bust size is roughly the same and every breast slider is set to 0. It could be the weight slider but I don't notice too much of a difference with that, either. Maybe I am not noticing the weight differences closely enough, I don't know.

Anyway, I am currently looking into the Project Slider. Hopefully that will help me figure this bust size difference a bit faster.

Yes, the mesh is already included the breast fix to fix the flat bottom. I think what it shown in your game right now, it's not mine. Or perhaps you sims setting in the option is not very high. 

Some of EA cloth mesh has different breast size. But the true size is those naked mesh in the base game.

On 1/16/2018 at 12:16 PM, Malyga said:

the top doesn't match the bottom. Everything looks fine when they are naked but when they are wearing clothes the area right below the breasts is completely flat and the upper body doesn't line up with the lower body at all

It happened to me when I used Adult clothes for teens. I'd advise to disable in MasterController "Allow Adult Clothes For Teenagers".  Or you could try to match adult bottom for that teens who wearing Adult Top to avoid mesh glitches, but probably you'll face glitches with their feets.

On 1/16/2018 at 12:16 PM, Malyga said:

Is EA bust size relative to each individual sim?

Yes. BTW if you have ProjectLandslide mod by Consort you can randomize it for the whole town as follows (of course you need to have corresponding slider .packages):

slider breastdepth setto rand -0.6 0.8 if youngadultorabove if isFemale skipset
slider breastscale setto rand -0.4 0.2 if youngadultorabove if isFemale skipset
slider breastverticalposition setto rand -0.2 0.2 if isFemale if teenorabove skipset
slider breastcleavage setto rand -0.2 0.3 if isFemale if teenorabove skipset
slider breastfullness setto rand -4 0 if isFemale if teenorabove skipset
slider chestheight setto rand -1 1 if isFemale if teenorabove skipset
slider chest setto rand -1 1 if isFemale if teenorabove skipset
slider breastrotate setto rand -1.5 1.2 if isFemale if teenorabove skipset

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this still available?  I tried downloading it to no avail.  The first time I got a warning from my antivirus.  After whitelisting, I got through the antivirus, but got a message that it was no longer available.

EDIT: Turns out that Chrome is the culprit.  Downloaded fine with Edge.

• 8 months later...
On 4/13/2015 at 7:20 AM, GECK.O said:

The Breast Slider setting I'm using to create it:

Fitness = +15%

Weight = -20%
LateNight Bust =  +150% (1.5x)

I'm using NRaas' MasterController to get numbers for the sliders, but they don't appear on the Basic Tab. How are you getting them to display?

On 4/13/2015 at 7:20 AM, GECK.O said:

Breast Depth = -70%  <-- Fixing/Reducing LateNight's Bust slider torpedo look.

Breast Scale = 130% <-- I think this slider is better and look more realistic than LateNight Bust.

Breast Cleavage = +50%

Breast Rotate = -20%

Breast Vertical Position = +10%

Breast X Scale = -140%

Breast Y Scale = +20%

What slider mods are you using? Delphy's slider mod has some of those, but not all.