[The Sims 3] GECK.O's - NATURAL BREAST NUDE TOP (Breast Fix + 3D Morphing Nipple (WIP)) (Update August 18 2015)

I finally tried it and I simply love it! I adore it on all my dims but I especially ADORE this on Georgia here!

I applaud your amazing work, but you've probably used to hearing it by now!

Those are real nice and realistic, what sliders settings did you use? Geck.O's?

@Franerotica

Ooh my God,your Model is so Hot,I love it :D

mfg

Yes!!! Thank you so much for the compliment! I was hoping I could make her hot enough! ;)

I finally tried it and I simply love it! I adore it on all my dims but I especially ADORE this on Georgia here!

Thank you! I am using Geck.O's top but I don't remember the exact slider number I used I go back in game see. I will say that I used his settings at the beginning of the thread as a HUGE reference!

@Franerotica
mfg

Yes!!! Thank you so much for the compliment! I was hoping I could make her hot enough! ;)

Thank you! I am using Geck.O's top but I don't remember the exact slider number I used I go back in game see. I will say that I used his settings at the beginning of the thread as a HUGE reference!

No worries, I just haven't had a ton of time to play with slider settings as I'm trying to cleanup my game and smooth it out but in testing CAS this morning to make sure it's smoother and faster here's what I came up with, not too bad I think. This mod is the shit (slang for awesome). The breasts look so much more natural from the torpedo style from before. It just doesn't work to well if your sim gets pregnant but we're not playing with family values here are we???

post-505731-0-73689800-1451746359_thumb.jpg

@Franerotica

mfg

No worries, I just haven't had a ton of time to play with slider settings as I'm trying to cleanup my game and smooth it out but in testing CAS this morning to make sure it's smoother and faster here's what I came up with, not too bad I think. This mod is the shit (slang for awesome). The breasts look so much more natural from the torpedo style from before. It just doesn't work to well if your sim gets pregnant but we're not playing with family values here are we???

attachicon.gifTS3W 2016-01-02 08-47-21-48.jpg

I think it looks just fine! BTW what is that skin? I love shiny skins like those.

@Franerotica
mfg

attachicon.gifTS3W 2016-01-02 08-47-21-48.jpg

I think it looks just fine! BTW what is that skin? I love shiny skins like those.

Thanks, as for the skin I really have no idea. I'll go in CAS and see if the thumbnail is more clearer and I can get an idea. That's one pet peeve I have with skin creators as most don't give a good thumbnail or use an obscure color circle so you can have an idea of what skin it is. Kurasoberina does an excellent job with her starfruit skins, they are easy to find in the skin panel and you know the skin is hers.

• 1 month later...

I liked this chest with nipples. Thank you !
At the beginning of the chest in Simcoe was a very irregular in shape: It turned out that interfered with my old chest fashion - I deleted them - and now everything is in order. There is even a ready-made skins with chest - I also removed the (hurt). Now the girls are very beautiful chest - Thanks again! If you who have problems like I try to uninstall the old version of the skin and chest and leave only Kinky. I helped.

Sorry for the English - I write through Google translator.

The Breast Slider setting I'm using to create it:

Fitness = +15%
Weight = -20%
LateNight Bust =  +150% (1.5x)

Breast Depth = -70%  <-- Fixing/Reducing LateNight's Bust slider torpedo look.
Breast Scale = 130% <-- I think this slider is better and look more realistic than LateNight Bust.

Breast Cleavage = +50%
Breast Rotate = -20%
Breast Vertical Position = +10%
Breast X Scale = -140%
Breast Y Scale = +20%

Where are those sliders from? I can't find the Vertical Position, Scale, and XY Scale ones : (

The Breast Slider setting I'm using to create it:

Fitness = +15%

Weight = -20%

LateNight Bust = +150% (1.5x)

Breast Depth = -70% <-- Fixing/Reducing LateNight's Bust slider torpedo look.

Breast Scale = 130% <-- I think this slider is better and look more realistic than LateNight Bust.

Breast Cleavage = +50%

Breast Rotate = -20%

Breast Vertical Position = +10%

Breast X Scale = -140%

Breast Y Scale = +20%

Where are those sliders from? I can't find the Vertical Position, Scale, and XY Scale ones : (

Make sure you have Delphy breast sliders and the breast sliders from OneEuroMutt. I'm on my phone and can't link it right now but just google it and you should find it pretty easy.

• 4 weeks later...

At the beginning of the chest in Simcoe was a very irregular in shape: It turned out that interfered with my old chest fashion - I deleted them - and now everything is in order. There is even a ready-made skins with chest - I also removed the (hurt). Now the girls are very beautiful chest - Thanks again! If you who have problems like I try to uninstall the old version of the skin and chest and leave only Kinky. I helped.

Буду чрезвычайно признателен, если вы выложите список установленных файлов skin, и необходимых паков от cmar.

• 3 weeks later...

Буду чрезвычайно признателен, если вы выложите список установленных файлов skin, и необходимых паков от cmar.

Уважаемый , прошу меня простить но это невозможно . Я просто не умею сюда выкладывать . А список всего что там есть - большой . Отдельно идут грудь - топ , плюс скины - я пробовал совмещать моды со своими вложениями . Рекомендую вам поэкспериментировать  . Попробуйте скачать моды - Amra72 , AW_KIWanimations , AW_Lady666_Animations ,KW_Amra72 и другие похожие по версии . А потом проверяйте - ставьте в игру и смотрите как и что . Не пошла одна версия - пробуйте другую . А скины вроде как не зависят от анимации . В общем - пробуйте - здесь на сайте полно информации .

Уважаемый , прошу меня простить но это невозможно . Я просто не умею сюда выкладывать . А список всего что там есть - большой . Отдельно идут грудь - топ , плюс скины - я пробовал совмещать моды со своими вложениями . Рекомендую вам поэкспериментировать  . Попробуйте скачать моды - Amra72 , AW_KIWanimations , AW_Lady666_Animations ,KW_Amra72 и другие похожие по версии . А потом проверяйте - ставьте в игру и смотрите как и что . Не пошла одна версия - пробуйте другую . А скины вроде как не зависят от анимации . В общем - пробуйте - здесь на сайте полно информации .

Спасибо за ответ, Я уже разобрался с этим вопросом. Собственно мой вопрос был связан с деформацией формы груди в игре. Я просто хотел понять что является лишним. Что касается анимации и модов, то тут я скорее сам могу вам в чем-нибудь помочь. Если у вас проблемы с выкладыванием, то скорее всего дело в браузере. Попробуйте Firefox.

So i'm not noticing any difference. Would something like say for example Buhudain's you are real female body conflict with this? If not then would i be the caches or too many sliders? I just can't seem to figure out the source. 

No it doesn't conflict and you will see a major difference in butt and breast once you add these to your game. They replace cmar's nude mods but much smoother effects.

So i'm not noticing any difference. Would something like say for example Buhudain's you are real female body conflict with this? If not then would i be the caches or too many sliders? I just can't seem to figure out the source. 

No it doesn't conflict and you will see a major difference in butt and breast once you add these to your game. They replace cmar's nude mods but much smoother effects.

But I installed it and nothings changed  :(   it doesn't look anything like the pictures. Does it require that i have cmars mod first then this?

But I installed it and nothings changed  :(   it doesn't look anything like the pictures. Does it require that i have cmars mod first then this?

You may also need to use a high quality skin whether it's default or non default. Unless you download You Are Real skintone, the one you see on the blog is just kinda a tone ramp to make your skin look better. You can have as many non default skins as you can find but you can only have one default skin. When I was playing Sims I was a fan of Primer here...http://kurasoberina.tumblr.com/tagged/downloads

Or maybe you have a default skintone that's causing it to look differen't. Mine looks like the one for the picture it with my details all the way up it looks realistic

"Breast Fix for Sliders (Female): EA forget to add bone assignment to the bottom of the breast, bra and bikini mesh, it makes the breast shape look ugly when using breast slider to make it big. This is the fix. There's also default replacement for the nude top mesh inside and will conflict with Cmar's and GECK.O's breast mod. To fix it open the package file using S3PE and delete the afTopNude_LOD1."

The conflict is always present or not ?