TamagoPlayerHud +Icons

This mod is amazing!!! However there is a problem with it and it only shows after a while. I have been getting really really REALLY LONG loading time, and its getting longer and longer, the longest loading time took me 5min+. However, once I reactivate this plugin with a clean save seems fixed it, but it is really annoying that I have to reactivate this plugin every once a while. The original TamagoPlayerHud works fine, I don't know what's wrong with this plugin, :huh: help~~~ pretty please?

Sorry for the late reply, i had this same problem myself.

After a while the saving and loading times were raising to awful amounts, 90 seconds for a save and 6+ MINUTES for a load. 

After some experimentations, i have found that the culprit was Pluggy v132.

Pluggy v125 doesnt work whit this mod, so you need to use Pluggy v128.

• 4 weeks later...

I also had the repeating text problem.  Updating to pluggy dev 132 by its self caused duplicate overlapping HUDs to appear.  I tried a few other things mentioned in this thread and wound up with CTDs when closing the inventory or going through a door.

Here is what worked for me:

1. Update to pluggy dev 132.
  2. Temporarily remove OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll  AND disable TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp in Wry Bash.
  3. Load a save game and click "Ok" when it gripes about depending on items that no longer exist.
  4. Create a new save file.
  5. Put OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll back in place and re-enable TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp in Wry Bash.
  6. Load the new save file, wait 5-10 seconds for HUD to appear.

Hello :)
Ok me i'm using darnified ui.

First at all i have: Error:pluggy is not enable.

After read i have downloaded and rename the plygins with OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll.

Now the error message is gone, but, there's no hud.
And even if i make a new character with new save...

-----------EDIT--------
I did all steps found just here before my post:

foonix0

I also had the repeating text problem.  Updating to pluggy dev 132 by its self caused duplicate overlapping HUDs to appear.  I tried a few other things mentioned in this thread and wound up with CTDs when closing the inventory or going through a door.

Here is what worked for me:

1. Update to pluggy dev 132.
  2. Temporarily remove OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll  AND disable TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp in Wry Bash.
  3. Load a save game and click "Ok" when it gripes about depending on items that no longer exist.
  4. Create a new save file.
  5. Put OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll back in place and re-enable TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp in Wry Bash.
  6. Load the new save file, wait 5-10 seconds for HUD to appear.

-----------------
And it work! Thand to Foonix! +1 thank's!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

UPDATE!!!

(no idea if i should make a new topic for this or just throw it in here... well i throw it in here for now as it requires the base mod... and so people can test it out)

got an idea while playing some random japanese hentai game called "violated heroine" (VH)...

in that game there is a diary page that has a gfx picture of the womb and sperm in it and pregnancy.

and i thought it might be interesting to add that screen to oblivions tamagohud... so ... well i just grabbed the gfx files out of VH, changed them a bit and tried to get it showing in oblivion... (so credits to the VH devs for the gfx files !)

and here it is:

Oblivion tamago hud extended v1.0

("extended" seems to be a common addon to stuff here in the lovers area and this "expands" on the base version... but "EX-ray" might would work too as its a x ray view... and i marked most i changed in the .esp with "ex" too.)

some screenshots:

q2w4.png
eiko.png

that is how it looks... i kept the "normal" tamago hud icons and just displayed the new gfx under it.

well not that a big of a update... but at least something new.

Bugfixes:

-added state 40 (time lag?), 150 (childbirth?) and 151 (misscarriage?) too the .esp  so it will notice them too. (shows luteral phase as text, didnt bother to name them with visible text, as i mainly wanted to get the gfx display to work and not to mess around with how the text displays. but would be relatively easy to set names and new variables for them...)

(i think these states were the most seen "bug" of this... dont know if there were any others... think another would be problems with pluggy versions, but that is a pluggy version/installation issue.)

New:

-graphical display of the womb.

-display if there is an ovum.

-display of how much sperm is in the womb (16 different amounts). (regulated by "EXSpermMulti" variable in the .ini, or ingame over console with "set a3tph.EXSpermMulti to 1" (or 2 or 3...etc))

-new "EXSpermMulti" setting in the .ini to control when the sperm gfx changes. by default it is "1" so it changes every +1 additional sperm (1,2,3...up to 16) but setting it to "2" (gfx change every +2 sperm (like 2,4,6...up to 36) might be a good idea if you play with high lovers sperm amount settings. (i.e. long orgasm phase (phase 4?) and short orgasm intervals min max timers).

-display of pregnancy over 8 different growth states. (ovum/fertilizedovum, embryo, first half of 1st trimester, end half of 1st trimester, first half of 2nd trimester, end half of 2nd trimester, first half of 3rd trimester, end half of 3rd trimester.)

the pregnancy growth display for each trimester and state 150/151 is a bit a pain to bugtest... but i think i got it working like it should.

also "should" work with any trimester duration settings in tamagoclub too as it calls on the variables for the day durations from tamago like:

if (CycleDay >= (((a4tc.FetalPhase10 / 24 /60) - (a4tc.MenstrualPhase30 / 24 /60)) /2) + (a4tc.MenstrualPhase30 / 24 /60))

oh sperm does not show during the 3 pregnancy trimester though... (as the womb gets stretched and would require different sperm gfx then and just using the normal gfx looks too weird... and i am not a gfx/pixel/photoshop person, more into scripting)

Installation:

1st- get the normal tamago hud display working first with pluggy etc... get it from the first post in this topic or use the 7z included in the extended rar (its the same... (i think))

2nd- copy the data folder into your oblivion folder... (it includes the changed tamagoplayerhud.esp, the changed .ini (just one line added about "EXSpermMulti") and the .dds files for the gfx display in the textures folder)

thought i throw it up in here too and share it... just hope everything works for other people (but who can be that sure with oblivion modding...)

maybe backup the .ini and .esp that you are using before copying the extended data folder to save your settings if you changed something in there, but it shouldnt mess up that much as its a relatively small addition after all and just some gfx .dds files and a changed .ini and .esp.

well if you find a bug or think that something is maybe acting weird (maybe a display of a pregnancy state is not showing or so), make a screenshot of it and post it.

or if someone got a idea or suggestions to improve this or so... throw in in a post below. (got a few ideas... but probably not doing much more on this... as this was pretty much what i wanted to add and it seems to work.)

(now to mess with tamagosetbody to reset it at state >=150 and not when state 10 (?) comes again. so it does not leave the big belly all over the child bed term (?) time after birth. (at least i noticed that i keep the pregnant belly body after child birth while testing the pregnancy pictures))

Oblivion tamago hud extended v1.0.rar

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Neliahawk...It's awesome work you've done with original mod...I like this womb and x-ray stuff, so now mod is even more informative and obviously hotter.

As for my taste...Maybe it'll be better to left only your pictures and set them at the place of original Tamago Hud...not sure yet...

Well and maybe it's worth trying to make pictures a bit better with photoshop and stuff...

Anyway wish you luck...And great thanks for a realy nice work!!!

UPDATE!!!

(no idea if i should make a new topic for this or just throw it in here... well i throw it in here for now as it requires the base mod... and so people can test it out)

got an idea while playing some random japanese hentai game called "violated heroine" (VH)...

in that game there is a diary page that has a gfx picture of the womb and sperm in it and pregnancy.

and i thought it might be interesting to add that screen to oblivions tamagohud... so ... well i just grabbed the gfx files out of VH, changed them a bit and tried to get it showing in oblivion... (so credits to the VH devs for the gfx files !)

and here it is:

Oblivion tamago hud extended v1.0

("extended" seems to be a common addon to stuff here in the lovers area and this "expands" on the base version... but "EX-ray" might would work too as its a x ray view... and i marked most i changed in the .esp with "ex" too.)

some screenshots:

q2w4.png

eiko.png

that is how it looks... i kept the "normal" tamago hud icons and just displayed the new gfx under it.

well not that a big of a update... but at least something new.

Bugfixes:

-added state 40 (time lag?), 150 (childbirth?) and 151 (misscarriage?) too the .esp  so it will notice them too. (shows luteral phase as text, didnt bother to name them with visible text, as i mainly wanted to get the gfx display to work and not to mess around with how the text displays. but would be relatively easy to set names and new variables for them...)

(i think these states were the most seen "bug" of this... dont know if there were any others... think another would be problems with pluggy versions, but that is a pluggy version/installation issue.)

New:

-graphical display of the womb.

-display if there is an ovum.

-display of how much sperm is in the womb (16 different amounts). (regulated by "EXSpermMulti" variable in the .ini, or ingame over console with "set a3tph.EXSpermMulti to 1" (or 2 or 3...etc))

-new "EXSpermMulti" setting in the .ini to control when the sperm gfx changes. by default it is "1" so it changes every +1 additional sperm (1,2,3...up to 16) but setting it to "2" (gfx change every +2 sperm (like 2,4,6...up to 36) might be a good idea if you play with high lovers sperm amount settings. (i.e. long orgasm phase (phase 4?) and short orgasm intervals min max timers).

-display of pregnancy over 8 different growth states. (ovum/fertilizedovum, embryo, first half of 1st trimester, end half of 1st trimester, first half of 2nd trimester, end half of 2nd trimester, first half of 3rd trimester, end half of 3rd trimester.)

the pregnancy growth display for each trimester and state 150/151 is a bit a pain to bugtest... but i think i got it working like it should.

also "should" work with any trimester duration settings in tamagoclub too as it calls on the variables for the day durations from tamago like:

if (CycleDay >= (((a4tc.FetalPhase10 / 24 /60) - (a4tc.MenstrualPhase30 / 24 /60)) /2) + (a4tc.MenstrualPhase30 / 24 /60))

oh sperm does not show during the 3 pregnancy trimester though... (as the womb gets stretched and would require different sperm gfx then and just using the normal gfx looks too weird... and i am not a gfx/pixel/photoshop person, more into scripting)

Installation:

1st- get the normal tamago hud display working first with pluggy etc... get it from the first post in this topic or use the 7z included in the extended rar (its the same... (i think))

2nd- copy the data folder into your oblivion folder... (it includes the changed tamagoplayerhud.esp, the changed .ini (just one line added about "EXSpermMulti") and the .dds files for the gfx display in the textures folder)

thought i throw it up in here too and share it... just hope everything works for other people (but who can be that sure with oblivion modding...)

maybe backup the .ini and .esp that you are using before copying the extended data folder to save your settings if you changed something in there, but it shouldnt mess up that much as its a relatively small addition after all and just some gfx .dds files and a changed .ini and .esp.

well if you find a bug or think that something is maybe acting weird (maybe a display of a pregnancy state is not showing or so), make a screenshot of it and post it.

or if someone got a idea or suggestions to improve this or so... throw in in a post below. (got a few ideas... but probably not doing much more on this... as this was pretty much what i wanted to add and it seems to work.)

(now to mess with tamagosetbody to reset it at state >=150 and not when state 10 (?) comes again. so it does not leave the big belly all over the child bed term (?) time after birth. (at least i noticed that i keep the pregnant belly body after child birth while testing the pregnancy pictures))

Is that icon from Violated Heroine/VH??

Is that icon from Violated Heroine/VH??

yop, as i said it is. (and yeah no clue about copyrights... that is why i said credits go to the VH devs for the gfx, as i just edited them a bit (a few pixels here and there), made them .dds and scripted around to make them visible in oblivion.)

Dear Neliahawk...It's awesome work you've done with original mod...I like this womb and x-ray stuff, so now mod is even more informative and obviously hotter.

As for my taste...Maybe it'll be better to left only your pictures and set them at the place of original Tamago Hud...not sure yet...

Well and maybe it's worth trying to make pictures a bit better with photoshop and stuff...

Anyway wish you luck...And great thanks for a realy nice work!!!

hmm removing the original one....

i know there is a line in the .ini that lets you remove the text:

"set a3tph.fontOpacity to 0"

0 is basically "seethrough" and the normal 100 would be "not seethrough" and i.e. 25 would be 3/4th seethrough / opaque.

not sure if there was the same for the display of the normal indicator and sperm cicle...

at least i remember that the normal sperm cicle and contraception effect actually get turned opaque on and off to show them, like:

let contraception := call a5cGetFormLoversPkrContraception

if (player.GetItemCount contraception)

HudS_Opac a3tph.hudSPlayerEffect 90

else

HudS_Opac a3tph.hudSPlayerEffect 0

endif

if (player.GetItemCount a4tcSperm)

HudS_Opac a3tph.hudSPlayerCircle 100

if(a3tph.vfxCycle < 1 || a3tph.vfxCycle > 13)

let a3tph.vfxCycle := 1

else

let a3tph.vfxCycle += 1

endif

set filename to CreateString -1 0 1 1

set tempstring to CreateString -1 "spermvfx\kil_spermcircle_" 1 1

IntToString filename a3tph.vfxCycle

StringIns tempstring filename

StringIns basepath filename

set tempstring to CreateString -1 ".dds" 1 1

StringCat filename tempstring

;          StringMsg filename 1

HudS_Tex a3tph.hudSPlayerCircle filename 1

else

HudS_Opac a3tph.hudSPlayerCircle 0

endif

but that is a bit different from the variable in the .ini for the text, as there is no such variable for the other hud elements.

i guess the easiest way to "disable the normal indicators" would be to add simple 1/0 on/off variablles for all the elements to the scripts and then it could be changeable simply through the .ini.

and yeah i thought about disabling the normal indicators... but i didnt do it actually and just added the new womb one under it, as somepeople might want the normal one... others the new one... others both... so i just kept it all.

after all it was mostly a test if i can get it working with the few skills i have with oblivion scripting.

but it was relatively easy to do compared to other scripts...

i.e.:

i wanted to change "loversmodifiedcontraception" to a % fertility chance instead of just not adding sperm to the character (at least i think contraception simply doesnt create sperm... havent used it actually for a while), so instead of not adding any sperm it would change the fertility rate to i.e. 1% if you are under the influence of the pill (condoms could still not add sperm.. but both are probably merged together and just one variable, and probably would have to be made 2 different options then).

and i have no clue where to even start looking for it to change contraception at all..... i think the scripts for the pill changes a variable somewhere to i.e. "under contraception" and that variable gets used .... somewhere.... and i have no clue where.

the lovers with pk and tamago mods are .... lets say extremely complicated to "read and understand what the scripts do with their short variables etc"... so i couldnt find any "starting point" to look how it works and just gave up on the idea.

well it wouldnt be that difficult to get working... a few IF lines in a3tphCreateHUD that check if the variable is 1 or 0 to display it or not... then adding the variables to a3tphMain, setting defaults for them in a3tphInitQuestVariables, and throwing the lines for them into the .ini...

another thing i probably would change is to allow showing an ovum whenever you have one... atm it just shows it when you are in and after the ovulation phase.

or to make the EXwomb display coordinates seperate from the normal one so you could place it on its own somewhere... but thats a bit more "work" to get right... and i am too lazy... so i didnt do it. and it worked good enough for me... didnt actually wanted to upload it in here first, but just did it then as it didnt turn out that bad actually for just a little messing around with the scripts *shrugs*.

but... i dont realy want to mess with it at the moment.

and yeah the pictures could be better, but i am not a pixel gfx person to make my own or new sperm ones for i.e. pregnancy phases too. and after all it was more an experiment if i can get it working or not... well i got it working and thought i throw it in here incase anyone wants it as it seems to be working fine after all for what it does.

but if people want changes (like an option to disable specific hud elements)... i guess i could take a look at it again and change it around a bit or so.

• 2 weeks later...

Tamago Player HUD v1.1 - Kilana Modified
----------------------------------------
This expands Maou's original TamagoPlayerHUD to show visual icons for each fertility state. Green indicates safe day, yellow risky, pink for baby making. Pregnancy states have their own icons as well.
An active contraception effect will show a blue shield icon
Having semen will show a spinning sperm icon

Oh yes thank's :)

• 1 month later...

Been trying since sometime this morning to download mods from the oblivion nexus part but many people are getting this error. Skyrim part works fine just not the oblvion part. Are you a regular member or a premimun member maybe they are trying to get people to buy a membership?post-25667-0-01077400-1380389774_thumb.png Might check and see if other sites have the v128 or v132.

*Well I found a v132 from a different site will see if that fixes my warnings on a few things needing v125 or higher. Thanks for the help.

Thank you gregathit much appreciated now to find out if something left over from new lovers things that I removed are interfering with my older version of lovers eggs appear and get fertilized but then they just end up dying. So will have to check and if see if there is anything hidden that needs to be removed.

Seems more nexus pages are falling as well there are now reports of it for fallout nv as well.

I've regretfully stopped using this, pretty though it is. I run Pluggy 1.32, and the mod works, but save/load was taking sooo long. 6 MB game data, and 12 MB obse data!!! Used WB to check, and nearly all that 12 MB was strings associated with this mod. Something isn't being cleared, and I don't have time to find out what.

• 2 years later...

Sorry to Nerco this, but I've got a problem to use this.

I had install TamagoHud2.0 (along with every lastest tamago and hiyoko parts I can find on the site.) and it don't read the womb or aware state, and only thing it gives is a "???".

So I come to this, and I have a hud picture showing now, but the text keeps repeating of "Lutealphase" and 0 like this:

Lutealphase Lutealphase Lutealphase0

And it is growing longer and longer.

What is wrong of the HUD to doing this? I have the hud file into data and the ini goes to ini, just can't see what was wrong I've done.