Jump to content
scivirus

CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie HDT Vagina

Recommended Posts

On 4/24/2020 at 11:36 AM, Joaquin69 said:

That depends on which preggo mod you use. Some use body mesh, others don't.

Um, whut? The body mesh either has a balloon or it doesn't. Fusion Girl, for example, doesn't have a balloon, CBBE does.

 

:exclamation:

 

 

Link to post
55 minutes ago, Sydney said:

Is there a much much reduced bounce XML anywhere? No judgement or comment on anyone's preferences at all; would simply like really small movement for me.

Mr. Bazinga's i guess. A legend btw. Naturalistic jiggle or something like that is the name of mod. find it urself

Link to post
On 5/3/2020 at 4:09 AM, nutsnuts said:

Hello, Good mod as ever.

Is there any possibilities of adding veins around breasts?

If so is there any guide for it.

I tried this, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20156?tab=description,

but it results in hand mismatch and the mod is too old.

have a nice day.

the  Cosio texture does have very Faint  Veins ..but i think  ill add  some on the new body too but it will be #d and not just a blue ish line

 

Link to post
13 hours ago, SilverBlack said:

@TomahawkChopHi would you mind letting us know how you fixed it. Information is always vital when modding a game.

It's actually one of my mods... that causes the stomach to be like that when it collects semen.. yea... I just force my char to release it all and be done with it...

 

Guys, can someone help me? I am trying to convert an CBBE piercing mod.. I even added cosiohd body to the piercing with outfitstudio and the bodyslide shows it correctly.. but the ingame is still weird.. idk what is causing it... anyone got ideas?

 

edit: actually nvm, I reduced the breast weight more.. with trial and error... it kind of hit the mark...

 

 

 


image.png.0348ddd026991f3f6454a74d886016dc.png
 

 

Link to post
13 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

It's actually one of my mods... that causes the stomach to be like that when it collects semen.. yea... I just force my char to release it all and be done with it...

 

Guys, can someone help me? I am trying to convert an CBBE piercing mod.. I even added cosiohd body to the piercing with outfitstudio and the bodyslide shows it correctly.. but the ingame is still weird.. idk what is causing it... anyone got ideas?

 

edit: actually nvm, I reduced the breast weight more.. with trial and error... it kind of hit the mark...

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 


image.png.0348ddd026991f3f6454a74d886016dc.png
 

 

When in bodyslide try hitting the pencil symbol left of the sliders, especially for SH and SSH breasts. This allows you to edit the outfit for when the slider is on 100% .

In this case things like nipple length and areola can also mess with you, so check those as well.

Link to post
8 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

When in bodyslide try hitting the pencil symbol left of the sliders, especially for SH and SSH breasts. This allows you to edit the outfit for when the slider is on 100% .

In this case things like nipple length and areola can also mess with you, so check those as well.

hmm, I got lost on the pencil symbol... is this from a new version?

 

ah nvm you meant outfit studio, I will check it out

 

edit1: I tried it again to convert a piercing to cosio, no luck it looks so ok on outfit studio even on bodyslide but once ingame its very far... I'm not sure anymore

 

edit2: I just noticed that on my racemenu I got cbbe and cosio bodyslider... does it conflict with something?

 

edit3: I tried again, I copied the weights and on the racemenu cosio slider it is working as the same on the outfit studio but the placement is wrong its floating. I don't get it... the breast and the piercing is moving together.. but why is it floating.. while in outfit studio they are connected... 

 

edit4: OH FINALLY I MADE IT WORK.. I just need to make all values in BS the same (low and high weight) dam... 

Link to post

this is a great mod, thanks..

question:
i use apropos2 (slavetats) for wear and tear, but it seems that the overlay cant cover the labia part, is there any way to apply overlay to labia too?

 

thankyou

Link to post

Alrighty guys seems like my problem got fixed  outta nowhere. I did some experiment with this mod other day by making a completely new character without applying any racemenu presets and didn't notice any seams on the body. The body works flawlessly with demoniac cbbe textures also.

Now i just want my racemenu presets to work with this body. I tried importing only head in sculpt tab but it gave me a biggest neck seam of the century. I would also like to know if there is any way to export/ import the mcm menu settings of all the mods. Thanks for the help.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Hannibal139 said:

Alrighty guys seems like my problem got fixed  outta nowhere. I did some experiment with this mod other day by making a completely new character without applying any racemenu presets and didn't notice any seams on the body. The body works flawlessly with demoniac cbbe textures also.

Now i just want my racemenu presets to work with this body. I tried importing only head in sculpt tab but it gave me a biggest neck seam of the century. I would also like to know if there is any way to export/ import the mcm menu settings of all the mods. Thanks for the help.

You can use the mask to keep the lower part of the neck in the same place while you apply the head preset.

And no the mods have to have their own support for exporting and importing settings.

Link to post
5 hours ago, budibola said:

this is a great mod, thanks..

question:
i use apropos2 (slavetats) for wear and tear, but it seems that the overlay cant cover the labia part, is there any way to apply overlay to labia too?

 

thankyou

Because of different UV map. Use another mod for abused textures or there was someone in apropos2 thread who edited the original to fit unp.

Link to post
1 hour ago, 悲しい少王女 said:

You can use the mask to keep the lower part of the neck in the same place while you apply the head preset.

And no the mods have to have their own support for exporting and importing settings.

Thanks for helping. Can you help with morphs too? Adjusting Cosmorphs tab in racemenu don't seem to make any changes to my character body and there aren't all sliders available p.s cbbemorphs also aren't working as they should, body meshes kinda break and doesn't make any change to body parts. Do i need cbbe morphs still or should i delete it

Link to post
5 hours ago, Hannibal139 said:

Thanks for helping. Can you help with morphs too? Adjusting Cosmorphs tab in racemenu don't seem to make any changes to my character body and there aren't all sliders available p.s cbbemorphs also aren't working as they should, body meshes kinda break and doesn't make any change to body parts. Do i need cbbe morphs still or should i delete it

Not rly I don't use cbbe anymore

Link to post
3 hours ago, 悲しい少王女 said:

Not rly I don't use cbbe anymore

I don't think you should have the CBBE and Cosio Morph esp files active at the same time. Have you tried disabling one to see if the problem comes from them interfering with each other?

Since it's been a while I don't remember what kind of problems I had, but I also had troubles with the morphs until I disabled the CBBE morph and went with only the Cosio one.

Link to post
1 hour ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I don't think you should have the CBBE and Cosio Morph esp files active at the same time. Have you tried disabling one to see if the problem comes from them interfering with each other?

Since it's been a while I don't remember what kind of problems I had, but I also had troubles with the morphs until I disabled the CBBE morph and went with only the Cosio one.

Yes i just figured It out. It was the cbbe morphs all along that caused the issue for me when using cosiohd. Every racemenu preset i have saved has little bit of nipple perkiness adjustments in cbbe morphs and when applying any of those preset on a newly made character it created the seams but setting the slider to 0 makes seams disappear and if i move any of the sliders in cbbe morphs tab to a considerable value/amount whether positive or negative it distorts the body severely around the scope of that slider.

On the other hand the cosio morphs tab i see in racemenu next to cbbe doesn't have all the sliders not for me at least, maybe i did something wrong fml.

Link to post

Edit: just tried disabling racemenucbbemorphs plugin, it didn't do anything. There is no effect or change when moving any sliders in cosio morphs tab except groin size slider which actually doesnt work as it should but rather distorts the area around the groin. Why aren't sliders working? And there are no breastsh and breastshh sliders and also many other, why?

Link to post

Breast Fantasy and Double Melon don't sag.

And you can compensate for the SH and SSH's sagging with Push Up, Height or putting Gravity into the negatives.

Nipple Up, apart from affecting the nipple itself, will also raise the entire breast up a bit... and the same goes again for Nipple Down when you put it into the negative.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...