Good job. How about move this post on to hdt physics extension page? I think doing this will have more feedback.(sorry my english is poor)

i will as soon as i find all the problems at the moment there is a small seem gap at the neck because the body is slightly out of position that must have happened after importing it to 3d max .and i want to make small changes on the vagina weights

I'm having an issue, but it might be because I don't use SOS because I don't want to install the full version, and the "lite version" has always had ugly texture issues. I have been using the other version of a working vagina mod without too much issue, and I know SOS was mentioned in that case as well, so I'm just wondering if there might be something different with this version that would make SOS a requirement instead of a suggestion.

UPDATE: Nevermind, I managed to get things working again. I think the problem was that there was still some remnants of the mod I was using before still installed in my game, I noticed also that the movements may not seem to be as noticeable if things aren't lined up very well.

ye this happens alot with hdt stuff things stay behind all the time

Well, in addition to looking nice, this vagina model seems to behave allot nicer than the one I was using before (it used to stretch all over the place during animations, by comparison), this one seems to be weighted quite nicely as it is, so I'm going to have to say, you sir are a wizard. :)

On another note, any idea as to why the inside seems to glow? That was something that plagued the other one too..

Good job. How about move this post on to hdt physics extension page? I think doing this will have more feedback.(sorry my english is poor)

i will as soon as i find all the problems at the moment there is a small seem gap at the neck because the body is slightly out of position that must have happened after importing it to 3d max .and i want to make small changes on the vagina weights

I'm having an issue, but it might be because I don't use SOS because I don't want to install the full version, and the "lite version" has always had ugly texture issues. I have been using the other version of a working vagina mod without too much issue, and I know SOS was mentioned in that case as well, so I'm just wondering if there might be something different with this version that would make SOS a requirement instead of a suggestion.

UPDATE: Nevermind, I managed to get things working again. I think the problem was that there was still some remnants of the mod I was using before still installed in my game, I noticed also that the movements may not seem to be as noticeable if things aren't lined up very well.

Well, in addition to looking nice, this vagina model seems to behave allot nicer than the one I was using before (it used to stretch all over the place during animations, by comparison), this one seems to be weighted quite nicely as it is, so I'm going to have to say, you sir are a wizard. :)

On another note, any idea as to why the inside seems to glow? That was something that plagued the other one too..

the problem is the body is not casting a shadow on the vagina in the inside part because thats just how the game engine works ..making it darker like you dud will work but it may look funny with other lighter body textures .....what did you change in the shapedata ...i notices that the glossiness on the vagina

Just flying by to tell that I'm also excited to try this one out. Truely great work here.

Quick questions though -> Is this also having Belly Scaling and maybe belly distortion like this one from you or this tutorial or will I have to do these myself?

it does have belly scaling but not desorption i personly dont like because it looks really weird when the big belly flop around like that and the belly go in inward when running ..however i am thinking of a better way as soon as i find what bone is used to make it work

the problem is the body is not casting a shadow on the vagina in the inside part because thats just how the game engine works ..making it darker like you dud will work but it may look funny with other lighter body textures .....what did you change in the shapedata ...i notices that the glossiness on the vagina

In shape data the only thing I changed was the way that light behaved on the vagina model, one of the things I did was I used NifSkope to change the Shader Type from Skin Tint to Default, I also changed some other bits of data in the BSLightingShaderProperty tab, like the Glossiness, for example, I changed that from 30 to 600 (also a good way to give an oily appearance to body meshes, something that is sometimes fun to do with the body meshes that come in revealing armors :P). Otherwise the mesh is exactly the same.

It may not look like it, but the skin texture on my character is pretty pale (for a Bosmer anyway), also the base textutre I use is a more pale version of the Real Girls skin texture that I edited ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32443-req-real-girls-realistic-body-textures-in-cbbe/) the texture I use is on the last page of this thread.

When you mentioned the glossiness.. I hope it wasn't turned up too high..

Yeah, I figured the brightness probably has something to do with the way the game engine works. The question is why does it work that way?.. it's kind of an annoying bug.

DOES any body have a neck seem problem ?

Now after installing all my Mods on a clean Skyrim install I actually do have a Neckseam. I found out that the shoulder width and shoulder smooth sliders in Bodyslide actually change the gap. Trying that out at the moment and it seems like shoulder-smooth 100% and shoulder-width 0% result in the smallest seam.

EDIT: Actually it results in no seam at all, so this might be a "fix", i guess?

Another little problem though, after "un-adjusting" the knee hight, like you said, there still is a leg seam sadly, also gonna try around in bodyslide with the leg-smoothness i guess. :P

EDIT2: Forget that first part of the edit above, there still is a seam. Very very thin, still visible though. Bodysliding around with the legs didnt fix the seam for me yet.

In shape data the only thing I changed was the way that light behaved on the vagina model, one of the things I did was I used NifSkope to change the Shader Type from Skin Tint to Default, I also changed some other bits of data in the BSLightingShaderProperty tab, like the Glossiness, for example, I changed that from 30 to 600 (also a good way to give an oily appearance to body meshes, something that is sometimes fun to do with the body meshes that come in revealing armors :P). Otherwise the mesh is exactly the same.

It may not look like it, but the skin texture on my character is pretty pale (for a Bosmer anyway), also the base textutre I use is a more pale version of the Real Girls skin texture that I edited ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32443-req-real-girls-realistic-body-textures-in-cbbe/) the texture I use is on the last page of this thread.

When you mentioned the glossiness.. I hope it wasn't turned up too high..

Yeah, I figured the brightness probably has something to do with the way the game engine works. The question is why does it work that way?.. it's kind of an annoying bug.

it needs to be on skin tint or the vagina will not change the color to the same as what you set it when the character is made ,,for example dark elf's are normally dark skinned if the skin tint is not on then the will stay the same as the texture are ,,my texture for the vagina was sample from real girls .. i have set the glossy ness the same as the body the feet head and hands are all set to 30...

the old vagina head a very bad normal map .....normal map is used to tell the game where the shadows must be in relation  to X Y Z axes and it gives a low POLY Mesh the ilusion of a HiGH poly mesh ...the texture mark as S (femalebody-s.dds) is the one that handle the glossy effect in black and white ,black for no gloss and white for high gloss .the other one called femalebody-sk.dds is for glow so maybe thats the one we should look at for brightness effect ..i use Xnormal program to make the Normal Map and the S map or specular map is easy to make just to a black and white conversion of the original texture and make the areas darker or brighter .. there is no tool for the glow map or SK map and no tutorial or stuff about it

DOES any body have a neck seem problem ?

Now after installing all my Mods on a clean Skyrim install I actually do have a Neckseam. I found out that the shoulder width and shoulder smooth sliders in Bodyslide actually change the gap. Trying that out at the moment and it seems like shoulder-smooth 100% and shoulder-width 0% result in the smallest seam.

EDIT: Actually it results in no seam at all, so this might be a "fix", i guess?

Another little problem though, after "un-adjusting" the knee hight, like you said, there still is a leg seam sadly, also gonna try around in bodyslide with the leg-smoothness i guess. :P

EDIT2: Forget that first part of the edit above, there still is a seam. Very very thin, still visible though. Bodysliding around with the legs didnt fix the seam for me yet.

thank for helping out the knee height slider is the same one from CBBE HDT body ..for some reason its not stretching the lower leg like it does on the cbbe hdt body but it just moves up with the knee ..

i thought at first that i moved the body down on the z axes a little by mistake in 3ds max when i added the vagina mesh to it but i checked by importing the head mesh to the body to see if the gap is there but it lines up as it should .something goes wrong in the prosess of exporting to a Nif format or in bodyslide it self

Tried around alot in Bodyslide and there seems to be no satisfying way to fix those seams.

Since the sliders in Bodyslide actually change the size of the hole for extremities and the neck -> Isn't it somehow possible for you to "lock" those holes onto the right size, so that they wont be affected by sliders in Bodyslide? Or have you already done that and something bugged it?

I barely have any idea of how all of this works since I discovered Skyrim-Modding merely a month ago, else i'd do my best to help you with your awesome work. :)

So, when I first installed the mod everything was working perfectly. But I used Texblend to put some hair down south and it completely stopped working.

I then reinstalled the mod again and again, nothing. Now everytime I install the mod the vagina looks crumpled, like 2 Ruffles chips next to eachother..

Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

( I did use Atria Body, overwritten SOS - The only thing I refrained to changing was the HDT where I don't allow the BBP because I don't like seeing the boobs move around like something I can't even describe since I've never seen anything like that..)

I use the new 2.51 skeleton could that be it?

The 2.51 skeleton should not be the problem its most likeky the hdt is broken .uninstall all hdt related mods then go to the skse/plugins folder and delete any hdt fils thas left behind and install again .I dont know why using texblend caused your problem it will only make the texture file bigger but it may just be that it is to big a texture file can grow from 4 MB to 64 MB and then put straint on your grafics card making a bottle neck and cause hdt to stop

i found the problem with the neck seem and feet gap ...for some reason 3ds max changes the vertices and bodyslide do not like it on the knee height and shoulder sliders ..i edited the knee height slider and is working properly .i the neck seem is slightly out of position and is very difficult to edit ....i also made some weight changes to the vagina to it will open up a little more on the bottom half to compensate for dragon born with more blessed penis ... ill upload it soon as i happy with testing

i found the problem with the neck seem and feet gap ...for some reason 3ds max changes the vertices and bodyslide do not like it on the knee height and shoulder sliders ..i edited the knee height slider and is working properly .i the neck seem is slightly out of position and is very difficult to edit ....i also made some weight changes to the vagina to it will open up a little more on the bottom half to compensate for dragon born with more blessed penis ... ill upload it soon as i happy with testing

I look forward to the update. from what I've seen the weighting seems to work nicely, as I have noticed with the "missionary" animation in particular; what you have released so far responds in an almost life like fasion, which was not true for the one I had installed before.

I look forward to the update. from what I've seen the weighting seems to work nicely, as I have noticed with the "missionary" animation in particular; what you have released so far responds in an almost life like fasion, which was not true for the one I had installed before.

i thinks it is because i am only using 3 bone and not six like the old one npc pelvis ,npc R pussy and npc L pussy ..the old one had a npc deep and vagina b1 or base and vagina clit ...they only deform down wards or on the z axes ....

i think i found the real problem with the neck seem ..the femalehead,nif uses an outdated skeleton and is not lining up with the new one so i have gave it the new bones ,im testing it now to see if  it works

ok the problem is  the female head making the neck seems how ever importing the head and exporting to nif corrupts the data and makes it deformed in the game ..if i or someone run it in body slide could repair it im just tired now and dont have the time

i thinks it is because i am only using 3 bone and not six like the old one npc pelvis ,npc R pussy and npc L pussy ..the old one had a npc deep and vagina b1 or base and vagina clit ...they only deform down wards or on the z axes ....

i think i found the real problem with the neck seem ..the femalehead,nif uses an outdated skeleton and is not lining up with the new one so i have gave it the new bones ,im testing it now to see if  it works

The old one used 6 bones? I guess that would explain why it was more apt to behave in all sorts of odd ways.. It's kind of like anything mechanincal or technical; the more complex you make something the higher the risk for errors.. kind of like the AK 47, simple in design, yet very reliable and not as prone to jamming or other issues.

thanks for the update, unfortunately for 1.4 the neck seam is more noticeable for me and i had hand seams too.

this is my preset use

/Spoiler <SliderPresets>

<Preset name="RVagFullWeightBR" set="SLFCVagina2.0">
        <Group name="CB++" />
        <Group name="CBAdvanced" />
        <Group name="CBBE Bodies" />
        <Group name="CBBE Vanilla" />
        <SetSlider name="AppleCheeks" size="big" value="20" />
        <SetSlider name="AppleCheeks" size="small" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="Arms" size="big" value="70" />
        <SetSlider name="Belly" size="big" value="50" />
        <SetSlider name="Belly" size="small" value="20" />
        <SetSlider name="BigButt" size="big" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="BigButt" size="small" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="BreastCleavage" size="big" value="40" />
        <SetSlider name="BreastCleavage" size="small" value="5" />
        <SetSlider name="BreastGravity" size="big" value="20" />
        <SetSlider name="BreastGravity" size="small" value="20" />
        <SetSlider name="Breasts" size="big" value="100" />
        <SetSlider name="Breasts" size="small" value="40" />
        <SetSlider name="BreastsFantasy" size="big" value="10" />
        <SetSlider name="BreastsFantasy" size="small" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="BreastsSSH" size="big" value="10" />
        <SetSlider name="BreastsSSH" size="small" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="Butt" size="big" value="80" />
        <SetSlider name="Butt" size="small" value="10" />
        <SetSlider name="ButtShape2" size="big" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="ButtShape2" size="small" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="ButtSmall" size="big" value="80" />
        <SetSlider name="ButtSmall" size="small" value="30" />
        <SetSlider name="ChubbyButt" size="big" value="20" />
        <SetSlider name="ChubbyButt" size="small" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="Legs" size="big" value="60" />
        <SetSlider name="Legs" size="small" value="20" />
        <SetSlider name="NippleLength" size="big" value="30" />
        <SetSlider name="NippleLength" size="small" value="30" />
        <SetSlider name="NipplePerkiness" size="big" value="100" />
        <SetSlider name="NipplePerkiness" size="small" value="100" />
        <SetSlider name="NippleSize" size="big" value="50" />
        <SetSlider name="NippleSize" size="small" value="25" />
        <SetSlider name="RoundAss" size="big" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="RoundAss" size="small" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="ShoulderWidth" size="big" value="70" />
        <SetSlider name="ShoulderWidth" size="small" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="Thighs" size="big" value="40" />
        <SetSlider name="Thighs" size="small" value="10" />
        <SetSlider name="Waist" size="big" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="left labia" size="big" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="left labia" size="small" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="outer labia" size="big" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="outer labia" size="small" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="right labia" size="big" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="right labia" size="small" value="0" />
    </Preset>
</SliderPresets>

ok found the problem with seems ...for some reason bodyslide does not link the seems to the corresponding sliders from the reference body properly ,it thinks the seem vertices does not line up even thou its they are identical as it really the same body .this is fine work ..it has effected the hands feet and neck ..shoulder wight ,shoulder smooth ,bigtorso and kneeheight slider are the once effected...

funny that other sliders that effect the seems have not problem ,so i think the shoulder wight ,shoulder smooth ,bigtorso and kneeheight slider are buggy

looks like the the leg slider is effected as well bit very little