2 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Is this better/ provide more features than the All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy ? I don´t know if i should use this instead.

-Aki

From my experience all in one has an ealier version of the cbbe cosio body, if you are looking for a most realistical version the clam mod is much better. You have only to sort some prerequisites for yourself, that is the great plus point of all in one, there you have no one download. 

Just now, Orlando53 said:

From my experience all in one has an ealier version of the cbbe cosio body, if you are looking for a most realistical version the clam mod is much better. You have only to sort some prerequisites for yourself, that is the great plus point of all in one, there you have no one download. 

What do you mean with "realistic" ? 

11 hours ago, scivirus said:

sadly in current form CosioHD will not be in SSE  due do Cbbe crew not allowing it ..there is a few projects i want to get done  then i am building a new body for SSE

it will not have any slider from CBBE SE or UUNP to will be all COSIO  ..with a new more detailed Vagina model new every thing hopefully anus as well

well I guess I'm gonna drop CBBE if their team wants to be all nazi about it. 

6 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Is this better/ provide more features than the All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy ? I don´t know if i should use this instead.

-Aki

I personally use both, but I overwrite AIO4 with this mod (in MO).

AIO4 provides stuff like HDT'd meshes for MNC, SoS, etc. but it uses a much older version of CoSIO, so I overwrite those parts of it with the newer body (and associated HDT setups).

(AIO4 is also nice for the stuff for NPC replacers, because at a minimum it sets up the folder structure so you can just drop the right files in. Again, I overwrite the relevant parts with files from CoSIO.)

7 hours ago, AkiKay said:

-Aki

58 minutes ago, JustCaroAnon said:

I personally use both, but I overwrite AIO4 with this mod (in MO).

AIO4 provides stuff like HDT'd meshes for MNC, SoS, etc. but it uses a much older version of CoSIO, so I overwrite those parts of it with the newer body (and associated HDT setups).

(AIO4 is also nice for the stuff for NPC replacers, because at a minimum it sets up the folder structure so you can just drop the right files in. Again, I overwrite the relevant parts with files from CoSIO.)

AIO has an option (at least in the version I use) to NOT install a body. Use it for all of the extra content then use the COSIO body. The one included in the AIO is an older version and has a no longer required havok object if I'm not mistaken.

17 hours ago, hylysi said:

The nexus mod ID in the FOMOD points to the now removed MaximumCBBE, is this intentional and what was the reasoning to do so or connection with MaximumCBBE?

Secondly, why are there restrictions set by the CBBE team on what sort of modifications can be done with with CBBE bodies such as this one, SE in particular.

MaximumCBBE was removed due to similar reasons (the author did not have express permission to use CBBE assets.)

(I'm looking for an informative answer and not "because it's their property to do so.")

you already answered  ..i try from day one to get permission and they never replied .got no reaction what so ever .my post to this  day is still unanswered it is still  even marked as unread

..apparently  they allowed COS  on skyrim le since SSE was released and Cos had a good following .but COS was a released a year before that .and many other bodies before .Cosio was build up from scratch but only share slider from CBBE and hands from CT77 ..so they claim if you use CBBE slider they can deny permission they claim they have copywriter on property but they cant  as bethesda has the copywriter   .....i have never denied anyone permission  and never will .all i ask is credit ..and that they do not sell it for profit  .

Cbbe crew seems to be  trying make CBBE the only body for SSE .....WHY ?

the Author of Maxcbbe contacted me about his  mod to test it and  he gave me the idea for re purposing the NPCBreast01 bones ..His mod was removed from nexus shortly after  ..there was even a Youtube discussion about it  if  i remember correctly  ...they thing is  Cbbe crew never even gave us a chance to ask permission like i said  my post are still unread on Nexus ..apparently the're to many post so they closed it

9 hours ago, scivirus said:

you already answered  ..i try from day one to get permission and they never replied .got no reaction what so ever .my post to this  day is still unanswered it is still  even marked as unread

..apparently  they allowed COS  on skyrim le since SSE was released and Cos had a good following .but COS was a released a year before that .and many other bodies before .Cosio was build up from scratch but only share slider from CBBE and hands from CT77 ..so they claim if you use CBBE slider they can deny permission they claim they have copywriter on property but they cant  as bethesda has the copywriter   .....i have never denied anyone permission  and never will .all i ask is credit ..and that they do not sell it for profit  .

Cbbe crew seems to be  trying make CBBE the only body for SSE .....WHY ?

the Author of Maxcbbe contacted me about his  mod to test it and  he gave me the idea for re purposing the NPCBreast01 bones ..His mod was removed from nexus shortly after  ..there was even a Youtube discussion about it  if  i remember correctly  ...they thing is  Cbbe crew never even gave us a chance to ask permission like i said  my post are still unread on Nexus ..apparently the're to many post so they closed it

On one hand I understand the 'one body' mindset. All the body choices in LE mean that users must choose one body type or deal with texture seams and a lack of BodySlide, even if their is a BodySlide it could be for another body type and thus incompatible. Because of all these body choices and textures specifically made for that type, outfit choices are limited to what's been specifically converted for use with an already chosen body. Many great outfits are ignored because they're made with a niche body type that doesn't get converted to a widely used one.

On the other hand, if permissions are denied so harshly, there's no way for the current body type to improve. We'll remain stuck with a single body choice that is only added and improved upon at the whim of the authors, whose decisions likely aren't in line with the beliefs of other body/texture mod authors, and can only be guessed at due to being seemingly isolated from contact.

I feel like this outcome is the worse of the two. It only serves to silence creativity and progress in order to ensure that there's only one universal body type.

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 3:39 PM, zupra said:

Surely Oldrim's VRAM limit was removed about a year ago. My game is always using at least 3gb of VRAM and that's inside a cell. I have 4k textures all around and that includes three followers. I also get the black skin bug with the body textures included in COSIO but if you open the body normal maps with GIMP and you create new mipmaps it's fixed.

And I used Photoshop, to resaved the texture while generate mipmaps checked, showned in PS, it's nearly 97MB, while in dir, showed 21MB, but whatever, the black bug had not met tested till now. 

When I use dance mod, I found the setting of breast shaking in the hdt xml is not large range, so I want to know if you design it for not being weired in collosion with hand, or you just don't like the breast shaking like a water bag, I want to enlarge the shaking range of breast, but if you designed it for the thinking of collision, I will not think it any more.

Second, remembered a guy keep talking with you about two many NPC with cosioHD wiill decreaze the fps, I do met today, when I mod a cell, with 30 female NPC in it, got in game, it nealy froze, then I set the female npc to 15, better. And think of the gamesetting, even in vanilla system, can not seen a cell with so many npc in it or in viewsight(in ck called clip distance or something), and today when we had high quality textures and HDT, so I think that guy just blame this mod is not fair. 

3 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

When I use dance mod, I found the setting of breast shaking in the hdt xml is not large range, so I want to know if you design it for not being weired in collosion with hand, or you just don't like the breast shaking like a water bag, I want to enlarge the shaking range of breast, but if you designed it for the thinking of collision, I will not think it any more.

Second, remembered a guy keep talking with you about two many NPC with cosioHD wiill decreaze the fps, I do met today, when I mod a cell, with 30 female NPC in it, got in game, it nealy froze, then I set the female npc to 15, better. And think of the gamesetting, even in vanilla system, can not seen a cell with so many npc in it or in viewsight(in ck called clip distance or something), and today when we had high quality textures and HDT, so I think that guy just blame this mod is not fair. 

i addressed i few things you mentioned here .. Cosio texture lately caused make texture not go black but make this weird transparent effect ..it seems it only does it when the Papyrus was overloaded ... my PC is very old and its perfect to find problems like this ..i found the the Normal Mipmap was just as detailed as the normal one ..so i re render it  but i used  a DXT5 compression ..the detail is still the same  but the file is 3 time smaller now and i have not had that glitch anymore  ..the trick is when you import the Texture to not allow it to import the Midmap ....that said Fair skin texture has no mipmap and level of quality  does not fit  for its overblown sizes  ..i don't know what the author did but something is not right there.i had the black skin only on faitskin and nothing else and thats even before i made Cosio way back when CBBE  started

the collision point has changed for the upcoming up date ..i discovers something in nifscope that allows me to see the collision points i have set up .i found  bones X Y Z axis are not the same as the body and a rotated for a reason so you need to compensate for that .the results is every thing work now as intended ..im just testing  some spasing effect the  some users had on the pelvis area .its is related to friction values and linear and angular Dampers ...Nifscope also revealed all the beast penis collision points that is not included in cosio  are incorrect and completely out of target ...

the thing about Npc reducing Fps can also put the blame on the AI they are using ..i can see a FPS drop when recruiting  Serana ,,Sofia and Recorder  ..Both Sofia and Recorder uses Serana AI  ..if yr papyrus is overloaded when you sleep at an INN and causes them to go in a SandBox mode they can the out of  and stop following you  ..>>The unofficial legendary patch was suppose to fix it but is seems its broken again

On 11/20/2018 at 6:41 PM, Gromilla said:

Hi  :) Have you finished this body yet? I would love to look at it. I can try to adapt to the SMP (for the LE version of course;), which can be easily ported) 

I modified your 4.6 body a little under the SMP se (added bones for physics of the front and rear thighs, rear calfs, anus :)) with your sliders, so far so good. I constantly play with this body. But as I said for the beautiful work of the anus (omg!), need to make the part of body mesh around it (butthole) with a large number of polygons to fine-tune the weight of the bones. The skeleton is standard. Everything else is working fine. 

Could you be so nice and give me access to your new SMP version?

Um currently use one of yor SMP versions but sadly have no collision on the Vagina on SSE.

Is there anything I could do for seemingly random FPS drops?

I'm like 90% sure it had something to do with this mod because (for example) I'd get a steady 40 FPS in Solitude with all of my mods UNTIL I added CoS. I've tried other things, such as removing additional NPC mods and even using the lower polygon and lower resolution version of this mod, but the same thing happens. 

I'll be in a town just as normal with my 40FPS, but then suddenly it drops down to 24 FPS. And this drop is happening regardless of how high my FPS is originally. If I normally got 80 FPS in a spot, it would drop to 38. Then after some time it would spike back up to normal, only for it to happen again two minutes later, if not sooner.

12 hours ago, noreg said:

Could you be so nice and give me access to your new SMP version?

Um currently use one of yor SMP versions but sadly have no collision on the Vagina on SSE.

6 hours ago, AnthrSolidSnake said:

Is there anything I could do for seemingly random FPS drops?

I'm like 90% sure it had something to do with this mod because (for example) I'd get a steady 40 FPS in Solitude with all of my mods UNTIL I added CoS. I've tried other things, such as removing additional NPC mods and even using the lower polygon and lower resolution version of this mod, but the same thing happens. 

I'll be in a town just as normal with my 40FPS, but then suddenly it drops down to 24 FPS. And this drop is happening regardless of how high my FPS is originally. If I normally got 80 FPS in a spot, it would drop to 38. Then after some time it would spike back up to normal, only for it to happen again two minutes later, if not sooner.

you should limit your FPS to 60 with  the ENB if you have it  .it can cause  HDT to behave badly  ..Try to use Cosio HDT light setup if it still drops then its not Cosio...

how ever iam not sure it is Cosio as im Running  Cosio with HDT shirts HDT hair and HDT capes at the same time i don't see FPS drops  on my 10 year old PC ..but its is possible that cosio has some effect on PC  hardware Combos hence the Cosio HDT light ...

THat said Cosio is the Only body with so Many HDT stuff it should  have some impact on yr CPU and but  thats how it will stay there is to many things that make Cosio unique ..as i said my PC is 10  years old and i run 200 mods on Skyrim yet its still playable ..

Sorry for being a buzz kill ...i cant think of anything els in cosio that can cause random FPS drops ..if anything it should have it all the time of course ill keep an eye on it

5 hours ago, scivirus said:

you should limit your FPS to 60 with  the ENB if you have it  .it can cause  HDT to behave badly  ..Try to use Cosio HDT light setup if it still drops then its not Cosio...

how ever iam not sure it is Cosio as im Running  Cosio with HDT shirts HDT hair and HDT capes at the same time i don't see FPS drops  on my 10 year old PC ..but its is possible that cosio has some effect on PC  hardware Combos hence the Cosio HDT light ...

THat said Cosio is the Only body with so Many HDT stuff it should  have some impact on yr CPU and but  thats how it will stay there is to many things that make Cosio unique ..as i said my PC is 10  years old and i run 200 mods on Skyrim yet its still playable ..

Sorry for being a buzz kill ...i cant think of anything els in cosio that can cause random FPS drops ..if anything it should have it all the time of course ill keep an eye on it

I remember trying the light version and having the same issue, but if I remove the mod entirely the problem is gone. That's the only reason I'm assuming this mod is bringing the problem, but I'll recheck how I installed everything to see if there's any conflicts or maybe it's not stacking well with something else.

3 hours ago, AnthrSolidSnake said:

I remember trying the light version and having the same issue, but if I remove the mod entirely the problem is gone. That's the only reason I'm assuming this mod is bringing the problem, but I'll recheck how I installed everything to see if there's any conflicts or maybe it's not stacking well with something else.

have you tried other HDT mods ..its just possible is pushing what ever the problem is over the edge

6 hours ago, scivirus said:

well try  HDT capes and Hair maybe HDT skirt all at once and see what happens

So, bizarrest fucking thing. I noticed that it wasn't random, but it also wasn't HDT or CoS. My FPS drop was happening in towns any time children were around. And I could consistently recreate this problem during a save in Solitude where 3 children would come out of Bits and Pieces. Immediately FPS would drop to the 20's, and then when they ran off, it would go back up. I'd follow them, it would drop again. Even if it was just one of them, it would drop FPS.

I uninstalled a mod I had named RS Children Overhaul, and the issue no longer happened. I'm not 100% sure all the problems are fixed, but it's obvious to me now that it's not something your mod was doing, and I apologize that I made it seem like it was. You've been very nice to message me back as quickly as you did and I thank you for the help. I'll keep playing to see what happens, but if something does it doesn't seem to be anything with your mod exclusively. I'm probably hitting a limit with something somewhere, which would explain why uninstalling this mod would help. Maybe RAM, since my processor barely uses 20% for Skyrim with all my mods.

If getting rid of RS Children Overhaul is the solution to my problems, I can absolutely deal with butt ugly children running around if I can keep the rest of my amazing mods.

6 hours ago, AnthrSolidSnake said:

So, bizarrest fucking thing. I noticed that it wasn't random, but it also wasn't HDT or CoS. My FPS drop was happening in towns any time children were around. And I could consistently recreate this problem during a save in Solitude where 3 children would come out of Bits and Pieces. Immediately FPS would drop to the 20's, and then when they ran off, it would go back up. I'd follow them, it would drop again. Even if it was just one of them, it would drop FPS.

I uninstalled a mod I had named RS Children Overhaul, and the issue no longer happened. I'm not 100% sure all the problems are fixed, but it's obvious to me now that it's not something your mod was doing, and I apologize that I made it seem like it was. You've been very nice to message me back as quickly as you did and I thank you for the help. I'll keep playing to see what happens, but if something does it doesn't seem to be anything with your mod exclusively. I'm probably hitting a limit with something somewhere, which would explain why uninstalling this mod would help. Maybe RAM, since my processor barely uses 20% for Skyrim with all my mods.

If getting rid of RS Children Overhaul is the solution to my problems, I can absolutely deal with butt ugly children running around if I can keep the rest of my amazing mods.

That problem happened to me one but installing this should fix the problem.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62830/?tab=description

Emjoy the Non-Potato kids