11 hours ago, btasqan said:

For some reason my Cosio HDT vag animations stopped working. Only new stuff I installed were some outfits. Just randomly. Anyone an idea how to get it back working?

did you do what i mention on top of the cosio page in red ..best thing to do when add or removing any mod is to go to a place with very HI FPS ..i use a mod studio ..and teleport to it before i add or remove any mods and safe it .then start skyrim again with the safe

27 minutes ago, scivirus said:

did you do what i mention on top of the cosio page in red ..best thing to do when add or removing any mod is to go to a place with very HI FPS ..i use a mod studio ..and teleport to it before i add or remove any mods and safe it .then start skyrim again with the safe

I used coc qasmoke instead.

I also  now checked over 20 saves. The issue already appears before I installed the new outfits.

What I have seen is that if I restart skyrim and load a save where cosio was still working, cosio will also work on all the other saves. But if I restart skyrim and load a save where cosio had stopped working, cosio will not work on any other saves. Even on saves before I installed cosio. It will not work at any save.

Only thing I remember is that I restarted SOS on one of my newer saves because I wanted to change schlong sizes. Does restarting or changing settings in SOS maybe make cosio to stop working?

Dumb question, but i'm new to this, so i apologize in advance.

I installed Cosio, built the body with my hdt preset that i'm using and then batch built the CT77 armors. Using SOS Ful. When i'm in an SL Scene, I notice the vagina animation happening, but the collision still seems to have a lot of clipping (to the point where i'm not confident that collision is working for me), is this expected or have I done something wrong? Just to confirm that HDT collision was still working, I tested an hdt hair mod and it worked as expected. Am I doing something wrong?

6 hours ago, dcfc1982 said:

Dumb question, but i'm new to this, so i apologize in advance.

I installed Cosio, built the body with my hdt preset that i'm using and then batch built the CT77 armors. Using SOS Ful. When i'm in an SL Scene, I notice the vagina animation happening, but the collision still seems to have a lot of clipping (to the point where i'm not confident that collision is working for me), is this expected or have I done something wrong? Just to confirm that HDT collision was still working, I tested an hdt hair mod and it worked as expected. Am I doing something wrong?

There is nothing wrong there. Depending on your male and female body sizes, form and the those the animation authors tested their mods with, you sometimes will experience alinment issues which results in clipping most of the time. Not each animation is perfectly aligned.

On 12/28/2017 at 2:20 PM, btasqan said:

I used coc qasmoke instead.

I also  now checked over 20 saves. The issue already appears before I installed the new outfits.

What I have seen is that if I restart skyrim and load a save where cosio was still working, cosio will also work on all the other saves. But if I restart skyrim and load a save where cosio had stopped working, cosio will not work on any other saves. Even on saves before I installed cosio. It will not work at any save.

Only thing I remember is that I restarted SOS on one of my newer saves because I wanted to change schlong sizes. Does restarting or changing settings in SOS maybe make cosio to stop working?

if cosio was loaded after SOS it could because some files in SOS are replaced by cosio  ..never seen break HDT ....using coc qasmoke should work ,i forgot to mention to safe in coc qasmoke with no other active mods including Cosio

I probably missed the solution somewhere, but I had breast and but physics working fine before.

Installed this mod, built the cosio body, rebuilt animations in fnis, aaaand now my physics dont work for the body.

...hair physics are still working though and sos is still floppy too. Just female body physics arent working.

What am I missing?

Thank you for your updates, I installed CBBE, SOS Full, and all needed mods like XPMSE, FNIS, HDT etc and then your mod with also HDT bodies for SOS and now I have body physics for both females and males plus males have balls physics! All with collisions, wow this is great! :smiley: 

Works fine in Enderal with some small custom patches ;) 

On 12/30/2017 at 7:54 PM, CuriousGent said:

Are you still working on a higher poly body as was discussed in this thread?: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/77950-edited-cbbe-body-update3/

I really like the quality of the body posted in that thread but it lacks your mods... additions.

i am it  is basicy done im waiting for HDT extention to come to SSE ..there is a similar  version but have no collision

On 6.1.2018 at 6:51 AM, Mr. Crowley said:

I probably missed the solution somewhere, but I had breast and but physics working fine before.

Installed this mod, built the cosio body, rebuilt animations in fnis, aaaand now my physics dont work for the body.

...hair physics are still working though and sos is still floppy too. Just female body physics arent working.

What am I missing?

On 8.1.2018 at 5:25 PM, user9120975435 said:

I did something wrong cause my char's butt is twitching constantly and when clothed it's twitching AND clipping through clothes. How do I fix this? Thanks.

You guys need to reinstall the HDT Physics preset (hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml) you have been using before installing Cosio. And while reinstalling let it overrite the one of Cosio.

11 hours ago, btasqan said:

You guys need to reinstall the HDT Physics preset (hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml) you have been using before installing Cosio. And while reinstalling let it overrite the one of Cosio.

Since I uninstalled Cosio could I just reinstall it and tell it no when it tries to overwrite hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml?

Probably a silly question because it seems like the outcome should be the same, but I want to ask before I do it.

*edit  yeah that worked.  Thank you.

17 hours ago, SVE said:

Also getting the black skin bug with fair skin 9.2.1 (tried 9.3 too) and the fair skin patch.

make a copy of female body_1_s.dds and delete it and see if it works i want to test something ..i am sick of this black out bug ..i have never been able to replicate it ..this happens only  with Fair skin ..since the femalebody_1_s.dds is the only texture i dont replace it might be the problem  ..also are you using a ENB ?

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

make a copy of female body_1_s.dds and delete it and see if it works i want to test something ..i am sick of this black out bug ..i have never been able to replicate it ..this happens only  with Fair skin ..since the femalebody_1_s.dds is the only texture i dont replace it might be the problem  ..also are you using a ENB ?

I don't know if it is the solution you are looking for, but optimizing the texture with ordenador fixed the black bug for me.

19 hours ago, SVE said:

Also getting the black skin bug with fair skin 9.2.1 (tried 9.3 too) and the fair skin patch.

fair skin complexion textures are massive, just compare the file sizes (regular vs optimized) and see the difference. I'm using the optimized version and I'm having no problems, and the skin looks great to me.

when there's black textures in-game, there's too much vram. ugrids need to be on 5 too. use 1k textures for general stuff and 2k textures for body, armor, weapons, etc. optimize all the general stuff with ordenador (smim, ruin clutter) don't run it on body textures. really no need after all the rest has been compressed.

skyrim can only take so much. anything more than 2k is ridiculous to have in that game, and I'm running two GTX 1080s. 16gb of vram. I'd rather have stable and 2k-1k, than crashing and 8k-4k.  there's a really good guide on nexus that can explain everything and make it run perfect (skyrim stability, performance, optimization)

4 hours ago, novicemodder1995 said:

fair skin complexion textures are massive, just compare the file sizes (regular vs optimized) and see the difference. I'm using the optimized version and I'm having no problems, and the skin looks great to me.

when there's black textures in-game, there's too much vram. ugrids need to be on 5 too. use 1k textures for general stuff and 2k textures for body, armor, weapons, etc. optimize all the general stuff with ordenador (smim, ruin clutter) don't run it on body textures. really no need after all the rest has been compressed.

skyrim can only take so much. anything more than 2k is ridiculous to have in that game, and I'm running two GTX 1080s. 16gb of vram. I'd rather have stable and 2k-1k, than crashing and 8k-4k.  there's a really good guide on nexus that can explain everything and make it run perfect (skyrim stability, performance, optimization)

Odd, becauses I can use the regular unoptimized fair skin textures with no issue. It's only when using the cosio fair skin patch that problems arise. 

9 hours ago, SVE said:

Odd, becauses I can use the regular unoptimized fair skin textures with no issue. It's only when using the cosio fair skin patch that problems arise. 

its not the patch i assure you if thats true then my PC should blow up  as it is 10 years old ....4 gb ram 2.9 Ghz  2 core  Cpu 4 gb vram previously with 1 gig Vram and never ever had this problem i could never reproduce this problem ..if there is any pc that this would happen too  it is mine  ..it more likely ENB related or something to do with specular mapping ..the texture responsible for making stuff shiny ..Fairskin author uses unusual compression on his work