Mod Organizer.

This mod also breaks all my HDT tails when it is installed.

What is the hdt.xml for? No other mod I have used seems to have an xml like that when they use collision.

the hdt.xml handle collision on breast its also the first name ever used for HDT physics ...the hdt tails i think is controled by the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file my mod would overwrite it and then you will lose your tail hdt ...uninstall my mod and reinstall but when it ask to overwrite hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml click no ...it will effect breast bounce i can't tell if it will be in a bad way  ....

Mod Organizer.

What is the hdt.xml for? No other mod I have used seems to have an xml like that when they use collision.

the hdt.xml handle collision on breast its also the first name ever used for HDT physics ...the hdt tails i think is controled by the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file my mod would overwrite it and then you will lose your tail hdt ...uninstall my mod and reinstall but when it ask to overwrite hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml click no ...it will effect breast bounce i can't tell if it will be in a bad way  ....

I'm not using the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from your mod. I am using better bounce and jiggles from the nexus. So thats not what is causing the tails to not work.

I've tried several things to get this to work but no dice. Its really annoying because your model looks awesome and I really wanted to use it.

Vagina not animating. Any ideas?

I've ran FNIS, built the body in bodyslide, clam files are overwriting everything and I've got all requirements set. :<

check if you have the hdtvagina.xml file in the skse/plugin folder ..and that both malehands.nif have the data/skse/plugin/hdtm.xml string to it with nifscope .FNIS is only for animation not physics . thats the only thing that bewrong unless the hdt engin has stoped ..start skyrim with an older saved game then load the one you want

Mod Organizer.

I'm not using the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from your mod. I am using better bounce and jiggles from the nexus. So thats not what is causing the tails to not work.

I've tried several things to get this to work but no dice. Its really annoying because your model looks awesome and I really wanted to use it.

give the link for that hdt tail mod  ill get what it uses last i checked it was using  hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

I've ran FNIS, built the body in bodyslide, clam files are overwriting everything and I've got all requirements set. :<

check if you have the hdtvagina.xml file in the skse/plugin folder ..and that both malehands.nif have the data/skse/plugin/hdtm.xml string to it with nifscope .FNIS is only for animation not physics . thats the only thing that bewrong unless the hdt engin has stoped ..start skyrim with an older saved game then load the one you want

Checked that, malehands files had the strings attached. Don't think the vagina has ever worked for me. Anything else apart from the strings that I should know? :s

Haven't done much tinkering with nifs during my modding career. Mostly just things in the Creation Kit itself.

*Edit: Never mind! Somehow managed to get it to work. No idea what I did though.

P.S. The model is done really nicely. Well done! :D

if you read carefully in the hdt tail link in the download section "optional HDT.xml file without Tails collision" ...and you said "What is the hdt.xml for? No other mod I have used seems to have an xml like that when they use collision."  its most likely the hdt.xml that's making your tail not work ...and is probably a reason why the author of hdt tail had that file market as without Tails collision because it does not work ...you  cant  have both it seems ...

Checked that, malehands files had the strings attached. Don't think the vagina has ever worked for me. Anything else apart from the strings that I should know? :s

Haven't done much tinkering with nifs during my modding career. Mostly just things in the Creation Kit itself.

P.S. The model is done really nicely though. Well done! :D

are you using SOS or SAM have not tested SAM but it was reported that it works .SOS it seems people using the the light version get problems ...

if you read carefully in the hdt tail link in the download section "optional HDT.xml file without Tails collision" ...and you said "What is the hdt.xml for? No other mod I have used seems to have an xml like that when they use collision."  its most likely the hdt.xml that's making your tail not work ...and is probably a reason why the author of hdt tail had that file market as without Tails collision because it does not work ...you  cant  have both it seems ...

P.S. The model is done really nicely though. Well done! :D

are you using SOS or SAM have not tested SAM but it was reported that it works .SOS it seems people using the the light version get problems ...

Latest version of full SoS. But it's working now! Yay! :D

Collision stops working all the time, though. Any way to fix that?

I'm having the same problem has before with the most recent version. I've found that the femalehands provided here also causes it, so I have to delete both that one and femalehead for the breasts to function properly with HDT.

I read what you wrote earlier and personally using HDT Object isn't too annoying for me, especially when the other option is crazy static boobs that jiggle like it's possessed! Hehe, joke aside, I'm curious if anyone else has this or if it's only me, and if anybody know how I might be able to fix it?

Edit: Also speaking of HDT tails, I have that installed and it works perfectly fine. I didn't download the "without tails collision" though, don't know if that has anything to do with it. Either way, tails works perfectly fine with and without the femalehands/head, which caused problem with the breasts for me.

I'm having the same problem has before with the most recent version. I've found that the femalehands provided here also causes it, so I have to delete both that one and femalehead for the breasts to function properly with HDT.

I read what you wrote earlier and personally using HDT Object isn't too annoying for me, especially when the other option is crazy static boobs that jiggle like it's possessed! Hehe, joke aside, I'm curious if anyone else has this or if it's only me, and if anybody know how I might be able to fix it?

Edit: Also speaking of HDT tails, I have that installed and it works perfectly fine. I didn't download the "without tails collision" though, don't know if that has anything to do with it. Either way, tails works perfectly fine with and without the femalehands/head, which caused problem with the breasts for me.

so you SAY HDT TAIL WORKS ok then his hdt is broken HDT very sensitive ...i normally just run and old safe when my HDT stops mostly when i load from an autosafe i get hdt problems The breast getting stiff is very common problem with most breast collision mods.. in my case it normally wil fix it self when i change cells or just take the braces off or get naked and redress

I didn't download the file from the hdt tails mod. I only have the tails. As I said works fine with everything else, no idea why it is playing up with this. But then I cant get collision to work with this either when I can with everything else >.<.

HDT FILE have the tendency not to overwrite properly or uninstall sometime thats why maybe your tail mod works with other ..i know now that the tail mod does work with my mod ...i don,t what to tell you any more . i suggest remove all your hdt modes you have running then delete the all hdt related file in the SKSE/PLugins folder and install them again ...you must understand HDT is not perfect many thing effect like the CPU you are using amount of ram your GPU even the frame rate you have like running over 60 fps makes HDT go nuts .

I didn't download the file from the hdt tails mod. I only have the tails. As I said works fine with everything else, no idea why it is playing up with this. But then I cant get collision to work with this either when I can with everything else >.<.

HDT FILE have the tendency not to overwrite properly or uninstall sometime thats why maybe your tail mod works with other ..i know now that the tail mod does work with my mod ...i don,t what to tell you any more . i suggest remove all your hdt modes you have running then delete the all hdt related file in the SKSE/PLugins folder and install them again ...you must understand HDT is not perfect many thing effect like the CPU you are using amount of ram your GPU even the frame rate you have like running over 60 fps makes HDT go nuts .

Yes I am aware how HDT works performance wise. I have a fairly powerful computer that runs stable at around 50fps with ENB and HDT on. Performance isn't the issue. I have a good GFX card with 4GB of Vram. I have 16GBs of Ram and my FPS is locked to not go over 60.

Also since I am running MO I can see any and all conflicts. Nothing is overwriting your mod except for a custom hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml overwriting yours. The Vagina collision isn't in there though it is in its own file so it is not that. With MO unistalling and overwriting is not an issue.

What are the main differences file and xml wise between your body and the Trepleen HDT vagina body? Something to do with that difference is causing it to not work on my end.

I'll try a profile with nothing but this and its requirements.

Yes I am aware how HDT works performance wise. I have a fairly powerful computer that runs stable at around 50fps with ENB and HDT on. Performance isn't the issue. I have a good GFX card with 4GB of Vram. I have 16GBs of Ram and my FPS is locked to not go over 60.

Also since I am running MO I can see any and all conflicts. Nothing is overwriting your mod except for a custom hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml overwriting yours. The Vagina collision isn't in there though it is in its own file so it is not that. With MO unistalling and overwriting is not an issue.

What are the main differences file and xml wise between your body and the Trepleen HDT vagina body? Something to do with that difference is causing it to not work on my end.

I'll try a profile with nothing but this and its requirements.

nothing they identical except hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml Trepleen HDT version has the breast and belly collision in it but you need the hdt havok object to run it  mine you don't  need it ..this is wrong the way i see it ,ever since the collision thing started it was always in the HDT.xml the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml only did bounce and you did not need to add a string for it in any nif skyrim runs it automatically like TBBP body types .your HDT is broken .mine just died i few minutes ago ,i loaded my save from when i started my character and it still did not work so i loaded the last save i know it did work in a interior cell so there less CPU usage. and works again ..most of the time when replacing any thing that replaces a mesh texture or HDT you have to load an old save first before loadin your last save...

my older mod is basically the same as this just with a different vagina the same one DAIE uses and over 22000 people have downloaded it and they seem happy with it i just hated the mesh it did not look like a vagina at all so i made my own ...believe me if you installed it correctly and i believe you did ,there is no reason why it should not work ..your save is expecting data from the old vagina mod i assume you had before mine and it does not match ...

so try loading an old save or even start a new game with all you mods off wait till you can make your character then save it there..then quit the game turn your mods on again then start the game load the new safe then load the safe you want ...keep the new game save to reset your game if funny things happen like a CTD or hdt stopping

tip never ever load from AUTOSAVE or QUICKSAVE when starting skyrim the data is always corrupted.they only work if you played and died .

This Mod looks really promising!

I installed it and run some tests. So far, the vagina works.

However there are a few things I like to mention.

- It starts in some unstable flickering sometimes. Mostly at the "erotic massage" animation (Does it react to male hands, too?). Trepleen HDT have sometimes the same problem but the v2.3 was stable for me, so far.

- In one case, I could see the whole lips was getting pressed inside the body. Is it possible to just let it "open and close"? Maybe with a bit of deformation to the inside.

- Another case of "personal taste". The Pussy lips seems a bit, well... english isn't my native language, lets say "large". Like she was whoring through a military camp ^^ Is it possible to make it more even to the body?

- It feels, like the pussy opens to far. In the pics on the main page it looks good. Ingame it was more like she gets penetrated by a giant ^^ But thats the case of all Pussy HDT Mods atm.

-The pink texture is a bit to bright for my taste. It really shines and doesn't look like natural.  

However, maybe this was somehow helpfull. Keep up the good work. Could become my favorite Pussy HDT mod!

---

Maybe someone can help me with this:

I never got the "Belly and Boobs" collision running with other mods. Now I read here, that the hdt.xml do this. Somehow I never had this file. 

So, the hdt.xml is for the collision and the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml just for the jiggle alone. Can I just link the hdt.xml in the femalehead.nif, witch acts like an Havok item, and get the collision? And does the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml needs to linked in any .nif, too? Just ask, since I changed all strings that linked to an hdt.xml to the ***BBP.xml because I never had it.

Edith: well, looks like its answered in the post above ^^

Testing 1.6. I found very very small foot seam. It almost done.

And I found very very small hand seam. Weight 100, there is no hand seam, but weight 0 I can found hand seam.

post-142833-0-81975400-1429776768_thumb.jpg

And I still found medium neck seam. I cannot found Front Neck seam. But side neck seam is still in there.

post-142833-0-93848700-1429776129_thumb.jpg

I report these because your work will be more perfect.(I like this vagina mesh)

I think all seams will fix next update because of your effort.

Testing 1.6. I found very very small foot seam. It almost done.

And I found very very small hand seam. Weight 100, there is no hand seam, but weight 0 I can found hand seam.

attachicon.gifSeam hand.jpg

And I still found medium neck seam. I cannot found Front Neck seam. But side neck seam is still in there.

attachicon.gifSeam.jpg

I report these because your work will be more perfect.(I like this vagina mesh)

I think all seams will fix next update because of your effort.

may you can do some home work for me ..i need to find which slider is doing it, it will be one these ..big torso ,shoulder wight ,shoulder smooth for the neck ..the hands can only be arms ,chubby arms and the 0 to 100 weight but that is not n slider

- It starts in some unstable flickering sometimes. Mostly at the "erotic massage" animation (Does it react to male hands, too?). Trepleen HDT have sometimes the same problem but the v2.3 was stable for me, so far.

- In one case, I could see the whole lips was getting pressed inside the body. Is it possible to just let it "open and close"? Maybe with a bit of deformation to the inside.

- Another case of "personal taste". The Pussy lips seems a bit, well... english isn't my native language, lets say "large". Like she was whoring through a military camp ^^ Is it possible to make it more even to the body?

- It feels, like the pussy opens to far. In the pics on the main page it looks good. Ingame it was more like she gets penetrated by a giant ^^ But thats the case of all Pussy HDT Mods atm.

-The pink texture is a bit to bright for my taste. It really shines and doesn't look like natural.  

However, maybe this was somehow helpfull. Keep up the good work. Could become my favorite Pussy HDT mod!

---

I never got the "Belly and Boobs" collision running with other mods. Now I read here, that the hdt.xml do this. Somehow I never had this file. 

So, the hdt.xml is for the collision and the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml just for the jiggle alone. Can I just link the hdt.xml in the femalehead.nif, witch acts like an Havok item, and get the collision? And does the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml needs to linked in any .nif, too? Just ask, since I changed all strings that linked to an hdt.xml to the ***BBP.xml because I never had it.

the hdt.xml is already linked to the head and hands .the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml does not need to be linked to anything .

let me tell you a bit of history on the bounce effect on breast ...first it was bbp ..this was not physics at all but just animation ..so it did not respond to the direction you are walking ..

second came TBBP ..this was the first physics models ..it used the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml but it was not linked to anything it just needed to be in the skse/plugin folder ...

then came HDT collision thats when the HDT.xml very few where done then some comes learned how to edit there own and made all in on versions by addin collision and bounce physic in hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml ... this makes it unstable in some cases and if you link it to the body you wil have only collision when naked ...then i some moders came up with the havok object that ment that you need the object equipped for collision to work ..but soem NPC will not equiped what you give them because they are standalone NPC like SERANA they only equip certain types of armor and other will equip it on till a certain level ....

for the large lip and needs to be because the if the left side for example moves the inner part  could clip through the outpart a and become invisible .

thats something a learned with older versions of the vagina ..

making it open and close only can only be done with animation that means every sex animation ever done needs to be edited to move the bones for ever frame and there are 25 frames in a second ...thats alot of work ..the bones are on the skeleton for that reason but they are not used because hdt makes alot  easier for animator ..that's the point of HAVOK ..

the reason it opens so whide is to find a belance between low and hi weights ..at lower weight at looks good for average penis but it when a big one is used it will clip very bad ..and made a pointy end on the sides .,..i did a lot of testing with about 20 different versions this by far the best of all of them ..the vagina system will never be a 100 %perfect ..

as for the texture im working on it ..i am using gimp to make it but it has problems with color sampling ..i i cannot match the colours perfectly with the body and vagina and the skintint does not work with more then one object on the same nif ..so this will be trail and error it will take time

as for having collision on malehands ..no this collision part for the vagina is in the genital bones in the skeleton . i dont make the skeleton so the auther of the skelton needs to adept it ..i know breast collision works with the malehands ..

THANKS for the testing its good to know what the problem areas are

I found some seam on the hand and around the neck as well. For me the seam for the neck is at the very front, I'll try get some screenshots and share info on which sliders I got.

The feet I can agree it's barely noticeable anymore, the seam is very small. I've been using FemFeet Redsigned for CBBE and it works perfectly.

---

the hdt.xml is already linked to the head and hands .the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml does not need to be linked to anything .

let me tell you a bit of history on the bounce effect on breast ...first it was bbp ..this was not physics at all but just animation ..so it did not respond to the direction you are walking ..

second came TBBP ..this was the first physics models ..it used the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml but it was not linked to anything it just needed to be in the skse/plugin folder ...

then came HDT collision thats when the HDT.xml very few where done then some comes learned how to edit there own and made all in on versions by addin collision and bounce physic in hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml ... this makes it unstable in some cases and if you link it to the body you wil have only collision when naked ...then i some moders came up with the havok object that ment that you need the object equipped for collision to work ..but soem NPC will not equiped what you give them because they are standalone NPC like SERANA they only equip certain types of armor and other will equip it on till a certain level ....

for the large lip and needs to be because the if the left side for example moves the inner part  could clip through the outpart a and become invisible .

making it open and close only can only be done with animation that means every sex animation ever done needs to be edited to move the bones for ever frame and there are 25 frames in a second ...thats alot of work ..the bones are on the skeleton for that reason but they are not used because hdt makes alot  easier for animator ..that's the point of HAVOK ..

the reason it opens so whide is to find a belance between low and hi weights ..at lower weight at looks good for average penis but it when a big one is used it will clip very bad ..and made a pointy end on the sides .,..i did a lot of testing with about 20 different versions this by far the best of all of them ..the vagina system will never be a 100 %perfect ..

as for the texture im working on it ..i am using gimp to make it but it has problems with color sampling ..i i cannot match the colours perfectly with the body and vagina and the skintint does not work with more then one object on the same nif ..so this will be trail and error it will take time

as for having collision on malehands ..no this collision part for the vagina is in the genital bones in the skeleton . i dont make the skeleton so the auther of the skelton needs to adept it ..i know breast collision works with the malehands ..

Thanks for the quick history lesson! :) Yeah, did some tests with my HDT setup yesterday. I had left the hands at ***bbp.xml and face/brows at hdt.xml (or the other way. Don't know. But at least two different .xml). Funny thing, my female char was using the hdt.xml while Lydia (overhauled, use a .nif you get when you press strg+F4 in CK) used the ***BBP.xml. Seems like, when a NPC has his own .nif it don't use the femaleface.nif. Could that be right?

Tested the 1.7 and I have to say, it works pretty good so far! Really.

- Penetration looks good. Got sometimes some wild flickering. Could get caused by bigger slongs. Vector Plexus Muscular (size 6) caused flickering. Changed to Vector Plexus Regular (Size 5), no flickering. Vector Plexus Reg (Size 10), no flickering. Just as a side note. However it started in an animation where the male hand was at the Pussy. When it happens, its easy to fix by equip/unequip Armor, but maybe it can use some tweaks. But I need more testing when exactly it happens.

- The wide of opening looks nearly perfect. Sure, you will have clipping with a massive cock. But better some clipping then the vagina opens like it gets penetrated by a giant, even by a small cock (thats what I disliked with other Mods).

-- I see, that the Vag is a bit open in the default position. Is it possible to let it be more closed? Not that of a big deal, just optic. But dont know if this would infect the penetration reaction.

- texture looks far better. I'm using BEZ. Sure, you see a difference in the clit region. But not such obvious when it was just pink. The pink itself could be a bit darker. Especially in the inside. It shines a bit to much. But overall, its really good!

- Still some nif-gaps at the Head and Hands. Looks like the Cap is bigger how lower the Bodyweight is. 1 is nearly invisible, 0 is the most obvious. (But you have some little gap even in the default CBBE version, iirc). 

- Boobs! Think they could use some more bounce. I don't like jellyfish boobs but atm they barely move. Sometimes when they react to a collision, they seem to shiver a bit. But this could be an engine thing. I go and change the boobs to the v14.28 values (which was my default bbp) and look how they react.

- The "big lips" are not that of a big deal. I saw, that you, unlike Trepleen, didn't cut a hole in the Body mesh. So yeah, they would disappear. I tried to change the lip size in Trepleen, since it was even bigger, but I really run into problems, thanks to that "hole" ^^.

I wonder if it es possible, since the pussy is smaller, to make a smaller hole with a smaller "tube". But that could also run into some problems. Tube = more collision = more things that can go wrong. Atm I'm pretty satisfied with the mod. The think that there are just the "Lips", avoid that "oh! look what a giant hole!"-Problem I experienced  with the other two mods.

Well, think thats it for now. Congrats, it has become my default body now! ;)

---

Thanks for the quick history lesson! :) Yeah, did some tests with my HDT setup yesterday. I had left the hands at ***bbp.xml and face/brows at hdt.xml (or the other way. Don't know. But at least two different .xml). Funny thing, my female char was using the hdt.xml while Lydia (overhauled, use a .nif you get when you press strg+F4 in CK) used the ***BBP.xml. Seems like, when a NPC has his own .nif it don't use the femaleface.nif. Could that be right?

- Penetration looks good. Got sometimes some wild flickering. Could get caused by bigger slongs. Vector Plexus Muscular (size 6) caused flickering. Changed to Vector Plexus Regular (Size 5), no flickering. Vector Plexus Reg (Size 10), no flickering. Just as a side note. However it started in an animation where the male hand was at the Pussy. When it happens, its easy to fix by equip/unequip Armor, but maybe it can use some tweaks. But I need more testing when exactly it happens.

- The wide of opening looks nearly perfect. Sure, you will have clipping with a massive cock. But better some clipping then the vagina opens like it gets penetrated by a giant, even by a small cock (thats what I disliked with other Mods).

-- I see, that the Vag is a bit open in the default position. Is it possible to let it be more closed? Not that of a big deal, just optic. But dont know if this would infect the penetration reaction.

- texture looks far better. I'm using BEZ. Sure, you see a difference in the clit region. But not such obvious when it was just pink. The pink itself could be a bit darker. Especially in the inside. It shines a bit to much. But overall, its really good!

- Still some nif-gaps at the Head and Hands. Looks like the Cap is bigger how lower the Bodyweight is. 1 is nearly invisible, 0 is the most obvious. (But you have some little gap even in the default CBBE version, iirc). 

- Boobs! Think they could use some more bounce. I don't like jellyfish boobs but atm they barely move. Sometimes when they react to a collision, they seem to shiver a bit. But this could be an engine thing. I go and change the boobs to the v14.28 values (which was my default bbp) and look how they react.

- The "big lips" are not that of a big deal. I saw, that you, unlike Trepleen, didn't cut a hole in the Body mesh. So yeah, they would disappear. I tried to change the lip size in Trepleen, since it was even bigger, but I really run into problems, thanks to that "hole" ^^.

I wonder if it es possible, since the pussy is smaller, to make a smaller hole with a smaller "tube". But that could also run into some problems. Tube = more collision = more things that can go wrong. Atm I'm pretty satisfied with the mod. The think that there are just the "Lips", avoid that "oh! look what a giant hole!"-Problem I experienced  with the other two mods.

thanks for your input it is very difficult to get the vagina open up the right size the ,the maximum  weight in 1.7 is 0.55 the weight on the 1.5 version that did not open as big was 0.5 only a 0.05 difference ...the problem, i had to find the balance the older one made pointy end and did not make a round shape ..as for the bounce i have very nice natural bounce on my rig and its the same xml files in the mod ..i dont program the xml file i dont really know how to .they are a collection of xml file i  got over the years of modding ...im happy to test new versions and add it my mod ...i DID cut a hole its just not as big because it clips through the belly thats why the trepleen daie version had a wall SAP that made parts of the vagina and the hole in the body invisible ...

i have not had the flickering problem before not even with the trepleen version ..

yes stand alone NPC like LYDIA use there own head nif because their faces are unique so thats why i have the havok object mod in it so if you use a mod like AFO amazing follower tweaks you can override the AI and then they will equip any armor you give them and the HDT HAVOK OBJECT normally they will not even use it and the breast will have no collision and look like sack with water the bounce forever

i did add a slider so you can make the vagina less open on default position ..in real life the labia retracts inwards and you can not really see it until they have and erection .but thats not really possible with the current skeleton and body ...and it will very complicated to do this ..

as for the shine in the vagina making it darker do not really work i tried before ..the problem is the body is not making a shadow in the tunnel of the vagina because well its never made to make a shadow inside it self and thats why in shines ..

i made about 6 different vagina models and i found the simpler the better ..i even PAID $50 for a anatomically correct vagina for 3ds max highly detailed it even had a urethra but it was a night mare to got the weights on it to work properly and the UV MAP ,the texture Coordinance did not work at all it broke the map up in to a 100 peaces no way im going to hand paint each peace

I found some seam on the hand and around the neck as well. For me the seam for the neck is at the very front, I'll try get some screenshots and share info on which sliders I got.

The feet I can agree it's barely noticeable anymore, the seam is very small. I've been using FemFeet Redsigned for CBBE and it works perfectly.

hmm ill check out femFeet because the feet seems is the most difficult to fix because bodyslide cannot zoom in there

---

thanks for your input it is very difficult to get the vagina open up the right size the ,the maximum  weight in 1.7 is 0.55 the weight on the 1.5 version that did not open as big was 0.5 only a 0.05 difference ...the problem, i had to find the balance the older one made pointy end and did not make a round shape ..as for the bounce i have very nice natural bounce on my rig and its the same xml files in the mod ..i dont program the xml file i dont really know how to .they are a collection of xml file i  got over the years of modding ...im happy to test new versions and add it my mod ...i DID cut a hole its just not as big because it clips through the belly thats why the trepleen daie version had a wall SAP that made parts of the vagina and the hole in the body invisible ...

i have not had the flickering problem before not even with the trepleen version ..

yes stand alone NPC like LYDIA use there own head nif because their faces are unique so thats why i have the havok object mod in it so if you use a mod like AFO amazing follower tweaks you can override the AI and then they will equip any armor you give them and the HDT HAVOK OBJECT normally they will not even use it and the breast will have no collision and look like sack with water the bounce forever

i did add a slider so you can make the vagina less open on default position ..in real life the labia retracts inwards and you can not really see it until they have and erection .but thats not really possible with the current skeleton and body ...and it will very complicated to do this ..

as for the shine in the vagina making it darker do not really work i tried before ..the problem is the body is not making a shadow in the tunnel of the vagina because well its never made to make a shadow inside it self and thats why in shines ..

i made about 6 different vagina models and i found the simpler the better ..i even PAID $50 for a anatomically correct vagina for 3ds max highly detailed it even had a urethra but it was a night mare to got the weights on it to work properly and the UV MAP ,the texture Coordinance did not work at all it broke the map up in to a 100 peaces no way im going to hand paint each peace

Yeah, I have been experimented a bit with the boobs (hehe). Most of the time they are fine. But in the Arrok boobjob at least one goes crazy and start vibrating. For me it looks like their are to many different forces at once at this note. But need to test a bit more.

I try to figure out what value does what in JFF4. For the moment I just c+p the values from one .xml to another ^^

Running the 1.6 Perky hdt.xml for now.

(Edith: Yeah, lookes like to many collisions. I deactivated the arm collision and it runs fine now. Time to get the ass now :D For what do you need the 'Spine' btw?)

The Vag flickering is very odd. Atm it mostly starts with an animation where the male Hand is near the vagina. BUT it can also be the switch from one animation to another, when the bodies clip trough each other an something hit the vag ^^ Need to do more tests. But however, most of the time it works perfect. Just need to find out what is causing it.

Yes, the simpler the better. The 7B is much simpler then the Trepleen. But it also causes less problems. Still, I don't like the 7B body. The Boobs don't look natural for me ^^

Oh right, I missed the new sliders in the hurry -.- just saw the new version and wanted to give some feedback asap ^^

there are more then spine i am not sure what they are for i think they are the parent bones for the breast in your case ...the flickering have not happen to me yet ...what anymation is used when that happens ?  maybe just turning it off may fix it

hmm ill check out femFeet because the feet seems is the most difficult to fix because bodyslide cannot zoom in there

I'm pretty sure you can, I believe you need to hold down shift or ctrl then use the left/right click to move the model. That way you can move down to see the feet and any part of the body fairly easily for fine-tuning. :)

I'm pretty sure you can, I believe you need to hold down shift or ctrl then use the left/right click to move the model. That way you can move down to see the feet and any part of the body fairly easily for fine-tuning. :)

ye i figured it out if you use shit and right click you can go very deep in to detail i edit chubby legs ,chubby arms ,arms ,leg ankle,big torso,shoulder wight, shoulder smooth ,shoulder tweak and seems size sliders .. all of them did not conform the seems correctly from the cbbe hdt body sliders .  im testing it now

I like to know if any body want sliders for the vagina and what you like the slider to change