Prepacked HDT-SM - HDT Skinned Mesh Physics with Modding Guide

this is my first time working with smp. i used meshrigger to copy the nodes from 1 hdt smp mesh to another. these are 2 hdt skirts; i'm replacing the hdt-pe rig in the first skirt with the hdt-smp rig from the 2nd because too much spazzing with hdt-pe. the template smp nif has a body mesh in it, while the target hdt-pe nif had just the skirt and no body. after copying the nodes and weights i was able to add the xml and get the hdt smp movement effect on the skirt. however collisions are nonexistent. the new skirt does not collide with the thigh anymore. i'm using the same xml and the movement of the new skirt mimics the movement of the template skirt, but it just passes through the front thighs (doesn't clip through the butt however, but i think that's just because of the constraints). so i'm wondering if i'm missing a toggle or something somewhere, since everything else works but collisions. 

also what are you guys using to edit the xmls? i cant open any of the hdtsmp xmls with jff

• 3 weeks later...

I am trying to make the SMP Mandarin Dress http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/?q=mandarin&x=0&y=0  work with HDTPE. I converterted it from UUNP to CBBE HDT with bodyslide. I have not changed the original bone weights. Now the skirt only moves from side to side and the legs poke right thru it. It has a .xml file to control the skirt's movement. I changed the two references to 'UUNP' to baseshape in the file as the converted nif file references. No change.  What do I need to do to make this dress move with HDTPE like it would with HDT_SMP?

• 1 month later...

It's attached to the mesh, but it's not attached to the Skeleton.

I'm assuming the new penis still has collision boundaries? Troll skeletons are different than the humans so if you're simply copying over everything, you need to account for difference in skeletons, and resize the bones for the new penis and change the node connections to match.

If you're just block copying you're taking hominid skeleton nodes and putting them on/with the troll skeleton but you're not actually attaching them to the new skeleton. Basically if this is the method you want to use without using blender or 3ds, you should make the new penis a child of the troll skeleton.

Really you should be using blender or 3ds. Blender has a free version and 3ds is free if you're a student, though I have not the faintest what Bethesda tools there are for 3dsm2017.

http://trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/119061407899/how-to-make-skeletons-of-unusual-shape-in-skyrim

Thanks for the advices! No I have both the horse and the troll working with full HDT-smp penis. Just added penis bones  in the troll and horse skeleton.nifs and that did the trick!

A little fine tuning in the xml's and some texture work left:-)

attachicon.gif20170804152758_1.jpgattachicon.gif20170804140809_1.jpg

If anyone is interested I attached the horse HDT to this post. It is with hdt-smp penis and balls fileHorse HDT.zip. Horse in normal state is attached to one xml where everything is moving freely. Horse_hard is attched to one xml where only balls move freely. 

• 9 months later...

Well I was able to get the HDT_SMP to work however it seems that when I am near females my game suddenly CTD. It doesn't happen right away but after a few seconds. Has anyone else had this issue? I don't really know for certain if the issue is with woman but I believe that my CTD is honestly caused by HDT_SMP.

After installed the latest SMP pack i get this in the txt:

[2018. 07. 20. 16:01:53]INFO: Queue OK
[2018. 07. 20. 16:01:53]INFO: Memory Hooked
[2018. 07. 20. 16:01:53]INFO: Hooked D3DX9_42.dll D3DXCreateTextureFromFileInMemory
[2018. 07. 20. 16:01:53]INFO: Hooked D3DX9_43.dll D3DXCreateTextureFromFileInMemoryEx
[2018. 07. 20. 16:01:53]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[2018. 07. 20. 16:03:15]WARNING: havok in skyrim doesn't support address > 2gb

And of course the HDT not working. -.-'

The old hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll (2014) is working nice.

Any help? (Windows 10 64bit with latest ENB)

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, nmiller said:

Is there anywhere detailed tutorial (about creating for example skirt for SMP) but in English/French/Spanish/German/Russian/Ukrainian and NOT in Chineese? It is sad, but I understand nothing from that tutorials :)...

Indeed , would be nice to have detailed explanation how to add bones in max or blender in non asian language.

On 8/7/2018 at 8:50 AM, Melodic said:

Indeed , would be nice to have detailed explanation how to add bones in max or blender in non asian language.

So go watch canderes tutorials on YouTube. Channel name is canderes508 or 509 I don't remember :D its in English, working with 3ds and shows the process of rigging. Also he snorts his nose every 5 seconds but you need stand over this.

32 minutes ago, nmiller said:

Ok. But it is not SMP physics. Or I need to create casual HDT physics and then just edit xml for SMP?

You Need to create bones. How you make them move in-game is not of interest at this point.

But yes, it's like you said.

1 hour ago, nmiller said:

Ok, I created xml for SMP. However I have 2 variants:

when I define casual body bones     <bone-default>
        <margin-multiplier>0.4</margin-multiplier>
        <!-- <restitution>0.3</restitution> -->
    </bone-default>

( R Tigh E.t.c) I have no physics at all.

If I don't define that bones - mesh breaks and paritially goes down in eternity.

What am I doing wrong?

scrn439.jpg

Hdt affected bones need to be childs of kinematic bones. Give a bone a mass of 0 turns it into kinematic bone. You didn't declare any mass.

Also, you need to define constraints for the bones.

Your declaration is also not complete.

7 hours ago, nmiller said:

Ok, Azera Sorceress xml helped a lot, now all works, however

scrn449.thumb.jpg.b9b04f8a80e945eeb7e154063f340d2b.jpg

it works little weird... Is it because of bones (they are too long in the middle) or is it because I defined some parametres wrong....Thanks for help.

And I dont understand behavior of lower part....

the more bones you use the more precise the simulation will be, and the more performance it needs. 4 or 5 will do the job for a skirt i guess.

On 8/10/2018 at 5:55 AM, nmiller said:

And I dont understand behavior of lower part....

method 1: create a "swing bone" that does the primary motivation and set the rest trailing bones as just that: trailers, controlled by the primary motivator bone with simple parameters that just act off the primary bones as impulse enhancers; the more trailing bones you have, the more calculation you'll end up doing. Tends to make "floaty" cartoonish motions like a shit ton of miku dance videos have, especially when used with animations where the characters' limb just rotate or turn out of thin air with 100% instant momentum aka every japanese and chinese idol dance ever.

method 2: use LERP functions to modify every bone in the chain to act as an amplifier to the next bone, which means very bone needs to be an extension of the parameters of the originator bone, and needs a full definition and collision and constraint work up accordingly. Much more realistic, also an asston more work for much less visual pop.

• 6 months later...
On 8/6/2017 at 11:40 PM, gtcard said:

this is my first time working with smp. i used meshrigger to copy the nodes from 1 hdt smp mesh to another. these are 2 hdt skirts; i'm replacing the hdt-pe rig in the first skirt with the hdt-smp rig from the 2nd because too much spazzing with hdt-pe. the template smp nif has a body mesh in it, while the target hdt-pe nif had just the skirt and no body. after copying the nodes and weights i was able to add the xml and get the hdt smp movement effect on the skirt. however collisions are nonexistent. the new skirt does not collide with the thigh anymore. i'm using the same xml and the movement of the new skirt mimics the movement of the template skirt, but it just passes through the front thighs (doesn't clip through the butt however, but i think that's just because of the constraints). so i'm wondering if i'm missing a toggle or something somewhere, since everything else works but collisions. 

also what are you guys using to edit the xmls? i cant open any of the hdtsmp xmls with jff

Hay can you explain meshrigger . I don't seem to be able to get it to work. 

• 2 months later...

Hello all,

I need help from you guys who know a lot information about SMP.... I'm working on transfering HDT-PE version of Royal Hunting clothes to SMP. I know that it is somewhere here already (on baidu...) But it is unreachable for me and i want to leart on this armor how to translate HDT-PE to SMP. With great help from Tretoa which is autor of A guide to HDT-SMP Users/Modders i was finally run the SMP physic for the skirt... But that was only start. move to the NIF skirt the virtual ground and leg collision so it can collide with what i neeed....

Problem is, that the leg collision don't work. I copy the leg and the ground from one file from armor which i know that work. Ground work perfeclty, but I'm not able to run the leg collision. Can you guys help my?

here is my XML file:

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<system xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="description.xsd">

<!-- Virtuální podlaha -->

<per-triangle-shape name="VirtualGround">
	  <margin>1</margin>
	  <penetration>4</penetration>
	  <tag>ground</tag>
	</per-triangle-shape>

<!-- Vztyčné body -->

<bone-default>
	  <margin-multiplier>0,9</margin-multiplier>
	</bone-default>

<bone name="NPC R Thigh [RThg]"/>
	<bone name="NPC Spine [Spn0]"/>
	<bone name="NPC Spine1 [Spn1]"/>
	<bone name="NPC Pelvis [Pelv]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R Calf [RClf]"/>
	<bone name="NPC L Calf [LClf]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R Foot [Rft ]"/>
	<bone name="NPC L Foot [Lft ]"/>
	<bone name="NPC L Thigh [LThg]"/>
	<bone name="NPC L Butt"/>
	<bone name="NPC R Butt"/>
	<bone name="NPC Belly"/>

<!-- Deklarování vztyčných bodů pro hlavní nepohyblivé body sukně -->

<bone-default>
	  <margin-multiplier>0,01</margin-multiplier>
	</bone-default>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R1 1"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R2 1"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R3 1"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R4 1"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R5 1"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L1 1"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L2 1"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L3 1"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L4 1"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L5 1"/>

<!-- Deklarování vztyčných bodů pro vedlejší pohyblivé body pro sukni -->

<bone-default>
		<mass>0,014</mass>
		<inertia x="0,5" y="0,5" z="0,5" /> <!-- Kolik síly dostaneš do setrvačnosti čím větší šíslo, tim více setrvačnosti a síly -->
		<centerOfMassTransform>
		  <basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1" />
		  <origin x="0" y="0" z="0" />
		</centerOfMassTransform>
		<linearDamping>0,94</linearDamping> <!-- Toto mění ztrátu setrvačnosti v procentech za sekundu.. 1 <-> 0 kde 0.3= 30% -->
		<angularDamping>0,8</angularDamping> <!-- Toto mění ztrátu rotační energie v procentech za sekundu.. 1 <-> 0 kde 0.3= 30% -->
		<gravity-factor>0,9</gravity-factor>
		<friction>0,0</friction>
		<restitution>0</restitution>
	</bone-default>

<bone-default>
	 <margin-multiplier>1</margin-multiplier>
	</bone-default>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L1 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L1 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L1 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L1 5"/>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L2 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L2 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L2 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L2 5"/>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L3 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L3 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L3 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L3 5"/>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L4 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L4 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L4 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L4 5"/>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L5 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L5 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L5 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L5 5"/>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R1 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R1 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R1 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R1 5"/>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R2 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R2 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R2 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R2 5"/>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R3 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R3 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R3 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R3 5"/>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R4 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R4 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R4 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R4 5"/>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R5 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R5 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R5 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R5 5"/>

<!-- Kolize nohou -->

<per-triangle-shape name="LegCollision">
	  <margin>1,5</margin>
	  <prenetration>0,4</prenetration>
	  <shared>private</shared>
	  <tag>CoLeg</tag>
	  <no-collide-with-tag>CoLeg</no-collide-with-tag>
	  <no-collide-with-tag>ground</no-collide-with-tag>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC R Thigh [RThg]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC Spine [Spn0]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC Spine1 [Spn1]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC Pelvis [Pelv]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC R Calf [RClf]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC L Calf [LClf]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC R Foot [Rft ]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC L Foot [Lft ]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC L Thigh [LThg]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC L Butt">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC R Butt">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC Belly">1</weight-threshold>
	</per-triangle-shape>

<!-- Vertikální propojení vztyčných bodů Sukně -->

<generic-constraint-default>
		<frameInB>
		  <basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1" />
		  <origin x="0" y="0" z="0" />
		</frameInB>
		<useLinearReferenceFrameA>false</useLinearReferenceFrameA>
		<linearLowerLimit x="0" y="0" z="0" />
		<linearUpperLimit x="0" y="0" z="0" />
		<angularLowerLimit x="-0,24" y="-0,5" z="-0,2" />
		<angularUpperLimit x="0,24" y="0,5" z="0,2" />
		<linearStiffness x="50" y="50" z="50" />
		<angularStiffness x="20" y="20" z="20" />
		<linearDamping x="1" y="1" z="1" />
		<angularDamping x="1" y="1" z="1" />
		<linearEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0" />
		<angularEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0" />
	</generic-constraint-default>

<constraint-group>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L1 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L1 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L1 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L1 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L1 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L1 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L1 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L1 4"></generic-constraint>
	</constraint-group>

<constraint-group>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L2 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L2 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L2 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L2 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L2 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L2 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L2 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L2 4"></generic-constraint>
	</constraint-group>

<constraint-group>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L3 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L3 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L3 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L3 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L3 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L3 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L3 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L3 4"></generic-constraint>
	</constraint-group>

<constraint-group>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L4 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L4 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L4 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L4 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L4 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L4 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L4 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L4 4"></generic-constraint>
	</constraint-group>

<constraint-group>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L5 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L5 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L5 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L5 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L5 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L5 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L5 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L5 4"></generic-constraint>
	</constraint-group>

<constraint-group>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R1 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R1 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R1 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R1 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R1 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R1 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R1 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R1 4"></generic-constraint>
	</constraint-group>

<constraint-group>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R2 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R2 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R2 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R2 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R2 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R2 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R2 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R2 4"></generic-constraint>
	</constraint-group>

<constraint-group>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R3 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R3 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R3 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R3 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R3 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R3 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R3 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R3 4"></generic-constraint>
	</constraint-group>

<constraint-group>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R4 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R4 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R4 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R4 4"></generic-constraint>
	</constraint-group>

<constraint-group>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R5 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R5 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R5 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R5 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R5 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R5 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R5 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R5 4"></generic-constraint>
	</constraint-group>

<!-- Horizontální propojení vztyčných bodů Sukně -->

<generic-constraint-default>
		<frameInLerp>
		  <translationLerp>0</translationLerp>
		  <rotationLerp>0</rotationLerp>
		</frameInLerp>
		<linearLowerLimit x="-3" y="-3" z="-3"/>
		<linearUpperLimit x="3" y="3" z="3"/>
		<angularLowerLimit x="-100" y="-100" z="-100"/>
		<angularUpperLimit x="100" y="100" z="100"/>
		<linearStiffness x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		<angularStiffness x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
	</generic-constraint-default>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L2 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L1 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L2 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L1 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L2 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L1 4"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L2 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L1 5"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L3 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L2 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L3 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L2 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L3 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L2 4"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L3 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L2 5"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L4 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L3 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L4 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L3 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L4 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L3 4"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L4 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L3 5"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L5 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L4 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L5 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L4 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L5 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L4 4"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L5 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L4 5"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R5 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L5 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R5 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L5 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R5 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L5 4"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R5 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L5 5"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R5 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R5 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R5 4"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R5 5"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R3 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R4 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R3 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R4 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R3 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R4 4"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R3 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R4 5"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R2 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R3 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R2 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R3 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R2 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R3 4"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R2 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R3 5"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R1 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R2 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R1 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R2 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R1 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R2 4"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R1 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R2 5"></generic-constraint>

<!-- Sukně -->

<per-vertex-shape name="1">
	  <margin>0,1</margin>
	  <shared>private</shared>
	  <tag>Skirt</tag>
	  <can-collide-with-tag>ground</can-collide-with-tag>
	  <can-collide-with-tag>CoLeg</can-collide-with-tag>
	  <no-collide-with-tag>Skirt</no-collide-with-tag>

<!--weight-threshold bone="NPC Pelvis [Pelv]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC L Thigh [LThg]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC R Thigh [RThg]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC Spine [Spn0]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC Spine1 [Spn1]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC Spine2 [Spn2]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC L Butt">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC R Butt">1</weight-threshold-->

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L1 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L1 2">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L1 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L1 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L1 5">0,3</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L2 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L2 2">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L2 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L2 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L2 5">0,3</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L3 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L3 2">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L3 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L3 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L3 5">0,3</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L4 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L4 2">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L4 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L4 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L4 5">0,3</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L5 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L5 2">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L5 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L5 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L5 5">0,3</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R1 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R1 2">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R1 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R1 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R1 5">0,3</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R2 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R2 2">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R2 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R2 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R2 5">0,3</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R3 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R3 2">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R3 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R3 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R3 5">0,3</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R4 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R4 2">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R4 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R4 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R4 5">0,3</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R5 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R5 2">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R5 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R5 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R5 5">0,3</weight-threshold>
	</per-vertex-shape>

<bone-default>
	  <mass>0</mass>
	</bone-default>
</system>

and i attach here the nif file.

sh_0.nif

• 6 months later...
On 3/26/2015 at 4:35 PM, Uhuru N'Uru said:

Not my work at all, but this reveals a more complicated setup than the Files HydrogenSaysHDT posted, the chinese text may explain more but I found the other one before discovering that on the Baidu site, you need to download the individual files not the folders.

Folders and Files are designated thus.

HydrogenSaysHDT's Files and Folders for hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics

HDTSkinnedMeshPhysics.dll

HDTSkinnedMeshConfigs

[...]

So, could someone please just 7zip this up somewhere? HydrogenSaysHDT's own Baidu page that had this stuff is long gone.

On 11/12/2019 at 11:27 PM, Spyro84 said:

This should get you started if you want to try SMP Physics: SMP LE

Thanksage!  Seems to be just what I was after.  For now, I'm trying to just get it to work with outfits with flowy bits (various COCO stuff, and other mods specifically intended for SMP on various parts of them), not as a replacement for the [T]BBP actions of HDT-PE on bodies and bodices and such.  That seems like a bit too much of a complication for a first attempt.  I have a zillion follower-specific bodies installed, most of which are referencing HDT-PE XMLs (granted, they're mostly the same few XMLs, but still).

I'm not even sure SMP is going to work on my system at all.  I'm playing in a VM on a Mac (a hard-core VM, with 10 GB RAM, 6 cores, 3 GB emulated VRAM, which is how I've been playing TES games the whole time).  I managed to get OpenCL installed for CPU, and properly re-configured in the Windows Registry so that it can be found and activated, since the OpenCL 2.x installers screw it up. Now GPU Caps Viewer's OpenCL tab recognizes "Intel(R) CPU Runtime for OpenCL(TM)" on the CPU, with "OpenCL 2.1 Windows Full_Profile", as an available CL platform, so it SHOULD work.  If all else fails, I suppose I can just use BootCamp and actually boot into Windows instead of using a VM, but I hate doing that, since I have Mac stuff to do, as well. ? I'm entirely used to flipping between macOS and Windows at will, without even having to pause anything.

Anyway, after I get it working on special outfit parts like skirts and ribbons, I'll try replacing PE with SMP selectively, and migrate slowly.  I do like the idea of SMP's alleged stability and naturalism (and simpler XML syntax), and am certainly tired of PE flipping out on me, like making characters go invisible, or having outfits suddenly zoom off into the horizon!

On 11/13/2019 at 6:16 AM, Darklocq said:

So, could someone please just 7zip this up somewhere? HydrogenSaysHDT's own Baidu page that had this stuff is long gone.

I don't come here much anymore, moved on to modding other games, so you're lucky I saw this., but:

RTFM (Read The Fucking Manual)

The link is at the bottom of the OP, which was the entire point of my making that post.

I've just checked, and it still takes you to the correct download page, with same files as when I made this thread.

HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Tutorial by ApoKrytia

? Well, I'm obviously not "lucky" you saw it, since someone else already provided an actually useful answer, instead of an explosion.  Your OP isn't actually clear at all. It's a list of a folder structure, and a pointer to someone's tutorial on how to do SMP meshwork, which leads with "This tutorial is only for one who is familiar with 3dsMax. It's even better if you made HDT-PE outfits/hair/jewelries before", which is not me or much of anyone else looking for SMP config files to just use in-game. If you ignore ApoKrytia's description of their tutorial and look in its Files section anyway, then yes, you'll find a "HDT-SMP.7z" file (and a "HDT-SMP Resources.7z", and something else), but there's no indication anywhere (in your text or ApoCrytia's) that any of these is the "canonical" SMP configuration files straight from HydrogenSaysHDT, or which file it is.

I'm lucky I asked the simple question I asked (after reading piles and piles of forum threads about SMP, all over teh interwebs - and you don't need to tell anyone over the age of 5 what "RTFM" stands for, either). And I'm lucky I already got the simple answer from someone else.  Thank you, I suppose, for opening this thread in the first place, since it ultimately led to the answer I needed, but no thanks for the "I'm coming back around just to yell at someone for not being able to read my mind" post.

• 5 months later...

If anyone is still around, I'm having a great deal of trouble setting up SMP for LE.  I don't really understand the tutorial or how to edit things.  I did it wrong the first time (yet it mostly worked when I did).  I'm trying to do it the right way now, but it mostly isn't working.

For specifics:  I use MO2, play LE, CBBE body.

When I installed it wrong I just installed it on MO2 and left it.  It worked slightly better than HDT PE, but NPC werewolf transformations crashed (specifically when transforming back into human).

When I installed it manually, the werewolf crashes stopped but the physics move very slow and never stop moving.  My HDT hair is completely static and breasts/butt are like jello.  I don't know how to make it work properly.