[HDT-SMP] KS Pony Hair

11 hours ago, nightwolf said:

This hairstyle has the worst performance I have seen. Eats 40fps when equipped, and that doesn't happen with other SMP hairstyles. But it's an alpha release so there is still room for improvement I guess.

That is because you are not able to set up your collisions properly. And because I doubt you use the binarys this is made for. I can share the 2015 ones if you wish.

17 hours ago, prZ said:

That is because you are not able to set up your collisions properly. And because I doubt you use the binarys this is made for. I can share the 2015 ones if you wish.

It's fine thanks. I have a working setup with HDT vagina + collisions + SMP + several HDT armors that also works, so I don't want to mess with my files. The one I'm using is called SMP PE, and I have to load the hdt file after it to make everything compatible. Maybe that's why this mod isn't working.

• 4 years later...