what do you guys want modded?

suebi

Crutches would be nice with some mod that adds locational damage and crippling. That would make sense. Well, there is a mod that adds locational damage but it does that by adding scripts. There are no visual changes plus script lag can be bothersome and cause CTDs. I think it also requires you to talk with some NPC in town if you are badly injured, which is really unconvinient for bandit characters.

So yeah, script free locational damage like in Fallout with different animations for characters with crippled limbs. Or something that is actually doable, like more hairstyles and support for beast races. No one gives a damn about beast races.

Edit: Or a working femdom mod. With feet/boots worship, cuckold, chasity, denial, verbal humiliation, bondage, forced BI and maybe face slapping. There is something like this here on LL, but it is far from finished because mod author has lost all of his files or something like that.

Non-skimpy vanilla + DLC armor and clothing conversion for UNP/UNPB (with HDT & pregnancy support where it makes sense) for Skyrim

I don't why no one has done this already.

No you're not that only one.  Personally I'm getting kind of tired of the skimpy armor variants.

I am tired of the skimpy everything

Why do i have to skim thru a shitload of skimpy outfits to get one proper outfit that fits Skyrim?

What I'm looking for is this basically:

- All vanilla + DLC armor adjusted to UNPB, no *skimpification*, no HDT/TBBP/Pregnancy support, as none of these makes any sense for armor unless they have soft cloth/leather parts.

- All vanilla + DLC clothing adjusted to UNPB, no *skimpification*, with HDT/TBBP/Pregnancy support

It's strange that there isn't any such mod already, despite the fact that UNPB is pretty popular.

Edit: Okay, there is this for the first one, but it's mostly bugged and pretty much unusable.

• 5 months later...

I agree with the first couple responses to this thread, a story heavy mod that works alongside the main quest or one of the lengthy side quests and allows you to romance a custom follower. Something similar to Vilja, who is so amazingly well done she's practically a requirement when I play Skyrim, but something with more adult overtones would be nice. The companion could be someone you rescue from a dungeon, and they're so thankful they feel they owe you a life debt and ask to follow you. Eventually sex comes into it, but as others have said, it's not the end of the story. There needs to be highs and lows, and the possibility that the companion will leave you if you make the wrong choices. I'd love to see it go all the way through marriage to pregnancy, child rearing, etc.

As a slightly related idea, I've always wanted to have children that age, eventually growing old enough to join me on my adventures. Hell, if you really want to get crazy, have them get to the point they meet someone, fall in love, stop joining the PC on adventures and settle down with a family of their own.

I agree with the first couple responses to this thread, a story heavy mod that works alongside the main quest or one of the lengthy side quests and allows you to romance a custom follower. Something similar to Vilja, who is so amazingly well done she's practically a requirement when I play Skyrim, but something with more adult overtones would be nice. The companion could be someone you rescue from a dungeon, and they're so thankful they feel they owe you a life debt and ask to follow you. Eventually sex comes into it, but as others have said, it's not the end of the story. There needs to be highs and lows, and the possibility that the companion will leave you if you make the wrong choices. I'd love to see it go all the way through marriage to pregnancy, child rearing, etc.

As a slightly related idea, I've always wanted to have children that age, eventually growing old enough to join me on my adventures. Hell, if you really want to get crazy, have them get to the point they meet someone, fall in love, stop joining the PC on adventures and settle down with a family of their own.

There's no sex involved but "Rigmor of Bruma" has a great story, high adventure and kind of forces you to rethink how you play skyrim. I found I was drawn into the plot and because much of the action occurs while traveling, particularly on horseback it was super refreshing. Don't fast travel at all, you'll miss too many things. One of my favorite mods right after Amorous Adventures and Interesting NPCs.

There's no sex involved but "Rigmor of Bruma" has a great story, high adventure and kind of forces you to rethink how you play skyrim. I found I was drawn into the plot and because much of the action occurs while traveling, particularly on horseback it was super refreshing. Don't fast travel at all, you'll miss too many things. One of my favorite mods right after Amorous Adventures and Interesting NPCs.

Ah, thank you very much! I watched a couple of trailers, it certainly seems like what I want. And certainly I could initiate sex using an external mod. Do you know if romance is possible with a female PC?

In response to the OP's question, it would be all of the above, well a good balance of both, and the option for both male/female PCs to be able to choose both male and female npcs (something like Amorous Adventures, with more male npcs in).  I guess more options and flexibility for whatever character you play.  I love your ideas and wish you lots of luck with your endeavours.

I never played Nwn Dances with Rogues, but I loved Sex and the Single Adventuress mod for Nwn, was very raunchy with humorous dialogue.

• 2 weeks later...
I suppose what I'm asking is this: are you guys today more interested in new games with advanced combat and beautiful graphics and hot pr0n animations? Or does anyone still value simpler games with tons of dialogue and different scene paths showing the different ways things play out through lust, fear, pride,  guilt,  innocence, etc. Or are you guys wanting all of the above?

I'm planning to start working on a mod soon and it's going to have some very dark and raunchy content. I'd like to have everything from innocence lost and torture to lusty adventuress conquering through fun sex. And even (gasp) non sexual paths. I'd love to include as many fetishes as possible while not forcing any particular ones on anyone. The list of content I'm uncomfortable with writing is unbelievably short.

What are you guys looking for?

Well, I like to favor multiple gameplay experiences over eye candy graphics, but the "perfect" mod should reach a balance between both the extremes you mentioned.

Like multiple plot choices and strong dialogue allied with nice graphics. That one scene with Chris Haversam in "FO:NV" comes to mind: I remember being blown away by having such amazing argument with a NPC. I really did not saw that coming.

I'd be interesting to see some romantic, heart warming, not so "hot" love scenes as well, like a glimpse of hope in an eternal darkness.

There's also some interesting in the first page. Keep it up, folks.

I am really enjoying amorous adventures, adding to that mod might be good bang for the buck, I would love to steal Nazeems wife from him, among other things like a creature addition, perhaps a NPC with a crushing on a speaking dog or a Drauger female that can be "reborn" through sex. Increasing Puppetmasters from 5 to 10, stuff like that.

A means to transform Follower NPC's into vampires without changing their face data and actually have Keywords "Is a Vampire" and "Actor is Undead"

I know someone is going to come along and say but that can be done with Better Vampires well it cant.

If you change the actor to NordVampire Race you get the issue of changing the looks of said character as well in order to gain those Keywords that actually make them recognized as a Vampire.

At present every mod that makes a change to your looks of NPC followers really doesn't cover all your bases like when you play Dawnguard and do a certain Vampire Bride quest changing a wife into a vampire....Congrats enjoy your fugly light body dark head non-waifu.

Eh there are so many peevs and misshaps with modding but this one is erksome no real way to alter the looks of an NPC back to the way you want it and retain those features.

Also it'd be real sweet to have the vampire teeth and eyes along with those keywords and racechange....So that my followers might resemble a vampire cabel rather than one vampire leading a bunch of cattle around.

• 1 month later...

Personally, I would LOVE to be able to skip Dragonborn and Dawnguard.

Ditching them isn't an option because:

1) They're both required (aka "Skyrim Legacy") for almost all mods now;

2) The ability to make arrows & dragonbone weapons is nice, as are the Dragon Aspect and Bend Will Shouts.

But honestly, I loathe Serana, and I have never -- NEVER, since the day I downloaded it!!!!!! -- been able to complete Dragonborn without resorting to the console.  Mirfuck goes invulnerable and stays that way... I'm sure most people are familiar with the bug.

I'd do this myself, but I don't know enough about scripting, and I tend to break quests when I try to alter them.

But here's what I'd like to see..........

Dawnguard

1. Durak contacts you, but NO GUARD DIALOGUE regarding the damned Dumbguard

2. You go to Isran

3. You go to DimHollow Crypt and free Serana

4. You take the whiny wench to her castle, and still have the option to refuse to become a vampire (no idea how you'd work the re-do if you *chose* vampire, tho) and get banished as usual.

5. You go back to Isran; he sends you out after Sorine and Gundar -- BUT -- Sorine says she'll only come if you also go fetch Florentius (as well as giving her the gyro)

6. You get back, Serana is there; you go through the nonsense about reading the Elder Scrolls -- BUT -- you have the option to say "I know how to read them.  We have to find Ancestor Moths." -- so you never have to deal with Dexion (who bugs out on me at least half the time anyway.) 

7. Get the Dragon Scroll -- Map marker to Septimus pops right away.  He gives you the Sphere, the Lexicon, AND regardless of level, the Extractor, which starts DA04.

8. Go get the Elder Scroll, Extracting blood from whatever races should you find them in your way.

9. Just outside the door of the Tower of Mzark (the exterior, NOT the door in from Alftand/Blackreach) is the failed expedition -- with dead everything-but-a-falmer, so you can use the Extractor on them, if you're like me and don't go in the long way.  You'll have to go in briefly to kill a falmer unless you found one somewhere else first. 

10. Go back to Septimus, give him the Lexicon and the Extractor -- and the Attunement Sphere LEAVES your inventory.  Proceed as usual to watch the poor old fart open the lockbox, run down the steps, and turn to ash. (Which ends DA04, as well as getting you the Dragon Scroll.)

11. Serana mentions that she has a vague memory of another scroll, and mentions that Valerica may have hidden one somewhere.

12. You go to the Soul Cairn, but since the annoying-ass place hasn't got maps or anything else, you activate something called maybe "Soul Snatch"  (cut that out, ya dirty minded bunch of nuts) and it takes you to Keeper One.

13. Kill him, activate the next Soul Snatch once he's dead to get to Keeper Two, Rinse, Repeat to Keeper Three, kill him, and then activate the one closest to him to get to Valerica.

14. Go through the business of Valerica bitching out Serana and Serana whining about family; follow Valerica through the door, fight Durnehviir, get the scroll, ask how to get your soul back, leave.

15. Talk to Durnehviir as usual BUT UNLOCK THE DAMNED SHOUT omg, he wants you to waste dragon souls? I don't think so!  Waste them later, when he teaches you his other Shout.

16. Go to Ancestor Glade, get the knife and collect the bark, and attract FIVE not seven swarms of bugs.  Kill the vampires.  Map marker for Darkfall appears, but the cave's a lot smaller, and you can basically go straight to Geleboring (maybe put an Activate chain on the OTHER side of the dead people's little camp, instead of just on Geleboring's side)

17. And now the hard part -- Darkfall passage is just ridiculous.  I've never actually gotten through it.  Once I spent four days trying before I gave the hell up and "TCL'ed" my way to the stupid damned dead cleric.

SO.... instead of all that BS, you fill the pitcher COMPLETELY at Geleboring's little hut, and instead of opening the portal to Darkfall Passage, the portal leads to the FINAL wayshrine instead.  *However, there should still be some way to move around to the other shrines, kill the dragon twins, and so on -- just not be required for the damned quest*

18. Walk across the bridge, go through the ice-temple as usual, kill the snotty high elf as usual, talk to Geleboring again.

19. You go back to Fort Dumbguard, I mean Fort Dawnguard, Isran gives his pep talk, you go kill Harkon.

Go tell Valerica he's dead, if you care.

As you leave the island, the castle crumbles completely (so if you want Valerica around, go get her before you leave)

BAM, DONE!

**However**

After three days (game or real, never have known how that works) Fort Dumbguard is COBWEB and CRAP FREE (supposed to have worked like other "join my shit" quests, but it never gets clean for some reason, thanks Bethesda).  A small tower somewhere near it becomes the residence of Serana and Valerica; one of them can give a speech about "Yeah, well, Isran promised to protect us, provided we never bite anyone he likes" to explain this.

Dragonborn

1. Start as usual with the cultist attack, go to Solstheim, go to the first Stone to talk to Neloth, who mentions Saering's Watch and the Skaal.

2. Go straight to Saering's Watch for the first word of Bend Will.

3. Map marker for the Temple pops up; go to Frea -- BUT -- not two damned repetitive zones of silly shit.  Cultists still pop out, and then you go inside but you go to the FINAL ROOM -- fight the gatekeeper, get the Word for Dragon Aspect, and the key to the door, and go on through.

4. Read the book, get kicked back to Solstheim, follow Frea to the Stone and Shout it broken, kill the Lurker; get map markers for the other Stones IMMEDIATELY, go do them, THEN report to Storn, who sends you to Neloth.

5. Remove the "forced" Baldur Iron-shaper or Werebear quest (I can't remember which one it is, it's just damned annoying.  I'll do it when I'm ready, thanks, not when I show up at your village to save your asses, m'kay?)

6. Neloth already has five control cubes -- none of this running around nonsense.  Open the outer door, open the inner door, take the lift, insert the remaining four cubes, fight whatever happens to pop out of the woodwork (stonework?).

7. Go back upstairs, get the book, BUT -- there's no travelling through a gazillion identical zones killing identical monsters.  You go right to the final Chapter and the meeting with Hermaeus Moretentacles.  That scene plays out as usual and you get Bend Will Two -- Which UNLOCKS, because after all, Herma-Mora's trying to bribe you.  So he's "helping", right?

8. Come out of the book, Neloth gives his line about "what's he gonna learn, a new way to gut horkers?"... Come out, kill the dragon.  Who cares whether you get the soul or not; the Word you need is unlocked (see above)

9. Go back to Skaal Village, let Storn have the book (poor bastard), and let that scene play out.  The final Bend WIll UNLOCKS, see above, Herma-Mora's playing you anyway, so he'll give you the whole damned word.  Then you go into the book -- and again, none of this bazillion chapters and bazillion mobs and stupid damned mazes.  You go RIGHT to the last room, and the Pincers, Orbs, Limbs, and Teeth books are, I dunno, inside a chest or lying on the floor, or something -- so it would never be necessary to go through the entire rigamarole.

10. Place the books, open the final Chapter.

11. Kill the Seekers, get the final Dragon Aspect word -- BUT PUT A DELAY on Sahrotaar, so you have time for the graphics to go back to normal, thus allowing you to actually use the damned Bend Will Shout on his blue-hided self without spending 20 minutes missing him and waiting for it to recycle.

12. Play out the talk scene with Miraak, and start the battle -- BUT BUT BUT -- he never goes immortal or ethereal or whatever the hell it is he does that bugs him and leaves him permanently un-killable. 

13. He gets to 1/2 health, calls down a dragon, heals up.  He gets to 1/2 health, calls down the second one, heals up.  He gets to 1/2 health, calls down poor old Sahrotaar, heals up.  Now you kill him, Herma-Mora pokes him, the "Legendary" perk thing pops up, and you read the book to get the hell out of Dodge-pocrypha.

14. You pop out back in Skaal Village, Frea thanks you and you tell her the old guy didn't die for nothin'... She gives you her advice...

BAM, DONE.

These look like they'd take longer than the actual quests, but they wouldn't.  I'm just lousy at explaining things in any sort of clear, concise fashion.

To be honest, I generally console-rat my way through both of these quests because they piss me off so much.  As in, I CoC or Player.MoveTo things or NPCs, and I use a lot of "KillAllActors" and a lot of TCL to get both of these out of the way as fast as I possibly can, so I can get back to the business of saving Skyrim and watching my follower enjoy himself with various people and animals.

I also wouldn't mind an alteration to Season Unending.  I mean, great gobs of daedra dung, seriously?  I'm the fucking DRAGONBORN which means I outrank you, the Thalmor, and the Emperor -- and I can kick your asses any time I damned well want.  So you have a choice -- Let me trap the dragon, or I go back to Valenwood and laugh my elven ass off as Alduin destroys Skyrim.  None of this peace-talks shit.  I'll solve the civil war problem later, but for the moment, I THINK a gods-damned world-eating, soul-stealing, dead-tormenting, black-winged dragon is just a little more important than your petty power struggles, ya know?  But I have no idea how you'd work this, so...

Anyway.  If anyone ever DOES take on either or both of these projects -- I'll gladly provide meshes or textures as needed for alterations to the original stuff, and I'll beta-test the hell out of it.  But I don't script, I don't do voice acting, and I'm basically ... well... Lazy.

Thanks for reading!

Alla

Crutches would be nice with some mod that adds locational damage and crippling. That would make sense. Well, there is a mod that adds locational damage but it does that by adding scripts. There are no visual changes plus script lag can be bothersome and cause CTDs. I think it also requires you to talk with some NPC in town if you are badly injured, which is really unconvinient for bandit characters.

So yeah, script free locational damage like in Fallout with different animations for characters with crippled limbs. Or something that is actually doable, like more hairstyles and support for beast races. No one gives a damn about beast races.

Edit: Or a working femdom mod. With feet/boots worship, cuckold, chasity, denial, verbal humiliation, bondage, forced BI and maybe face slapping. There is something like this here on LL, but it is far from finished because mod author has lost all of his files or something like that.

Kuertee has a mod that does give you locational damage, but he only uploads to that "other" site.  It's called something like "Battle Fatigue and Injuries", I believe.

Kuertee has a mod that does give you locational damage, but he only uploads to that "other" site.  It's called something like "Battle Fatigue and Injuries", I believe.

I know, but it's heavily scripted and it tends to lag a lot. I'm getting my head fucked up long after I killed everybody around. It works somewhat OK only if mods like RND and SL aroused are disabled. Also my laptop is shitty, so it's not necessarily this mod's fault. But thank you for reminding me of that mod, I'll try using it again with minimal load order that is focused mainly on combat.

So anyway I would like to see feet/boots licking/kissing mod. Nothing super complicated, just talk to NPC, get a speech/relationship check and start the animation. Submissive Lola mod has this option if I remember correctly, but I'd prefer a mod focused only on that.

I don't know shit about making new animations so I can only wait and hope for the best. Fuck.

Archived