Ave's Vanilla Races and Racereplacer

This is insane! I just started reading the support topic because I wanted to see if anyone had used your Khajiit replacer. I wanted to know if it actually works with all NPCs and such. I remember downloading a replacer for a Skyrim race and it destroyed all the khajiit NPCs. Basically, it didn't account for the hairstyles or facial presets at all, so you had a different head but floating hair, earrings, eyes and mouths lol. But at least I had that sexy body right? I deleted it. Plus it ruined Inigo. No one ruins Inigo. But yeah, that argonian hybrid is so cool! I hope to see a release of it at some point, where it's as schmexy as your other work.

Also, the original pic you based the argonian hybrid off of looked kinda like a mermaid/marine, and the tail mesh you showed in your last post looked very fin like. Are you doing a mermaid/argonian thing here? Cause that would be sick. Basically have the desert argonian and then an ocean argonian, the desert one has that thick tail to dive through sand and balance while running over uneven, sandy terrain, while the ocean one has a tail with large fins to help propell through the water....cool stuff man. I really hope you continue. :D

Thanks, if your question isn't answered: all my replacers doesn't tourch the vanilla races, I just edit all female npcs to use my race. All you need is a HGEC based body (which is hard not to find these days, cause about 90% of the bodys are based on HGEC)

About the argonian, yeah I'm still working on them. What I can say is that there will be 4 color variations. Just have to do some texture editions for the feet elalquimista have made, and the ears (if i don't want to use human ears). 

cheers.

its been a long time, since the last update, here is the alpha 0.2, its kind of a mix between the 1st and the 2nd texture, but with complete repainted scales, not those generated one of alpha 0.1, but I've not tested ingame yet.

post-1609-0-30839200-1435150267_thumb.jpgAlpha_0.2.7z

same requirements as 0.1 + blockhead.

the foot and lowerbody are the work of Sir elalquimista, so credits to him.

cheers.

• 2 months later...

although i like the idea of making the front look more like soft skin, i'd prefer softer scales there.

maybe make them brighter than the other scales, with less defined edges and then soften the bumpmap at those spaces too, so the scales there look softer than the rest. yours looks great already, but i preferred those like Plom's argonians. theywere hot :D

• 6 years later...