Baby making

Only documentation for it that I know about is in Form.psc (at the bottom). Upon rereading it, it has reminded me that you need to re-register after loading the game. I had forgotten about that detail.

Edit:

On doing some testing, it seems like this isn't the case though, despite what their documentation says.

Catholic? A dragon' date=' if u say so,the idea is to make it harder to adquire, but if u both have another ideas post it, maybe a potion with belethor that costs 1 gold XD

[/quote']

The idea of "restricting contraception" is very Catholic.

A potion would be a great idea. Even a couple of them:

A preventative that costs 20gp and lasts a couple of days. Something you should really pay attention to if you're using Sanguine's Debauchery, for instance.

And an abortive that costs about 1000gp. But can be readily found as loot in Hargraven/Witches lairs. ;)

Both should be craftable, of course.

Catholic? A dragon' date=' if u say so,the idea is to make it harder to adquire, but if u both have another ideas post it, maybe a potion with belethor that costs 1 gold XD

[/quote']

The idea of "restricting contraception" is very Catholic.

A potion would be a great idea. Even a couple of them:

A preventative that costs 20gp and lasts a couple of days. Something you should really pay attention to if you're using Sanguine's Debauchery, for instance.

And an abortive that costs about 1000gp. But can be readily found as loot in Hargraven/Witches lairs. ;)

Both should be craftable, of course.

Well, now i understand the fright, may be is neccesary explain, I was planning to ask permissions to the developers of sanguine debauchery and arachnophobia to mix it with the strec mod, i play usualy as a male, so i use to travell with my wife and my female follower, so if they and my female char get impregnated during enslavement with bandits i was planning to set stage to keep the baby and the bandits will hunt u to take the babys to raise them as bandits, or if u dont keep it using contraception of a store or an abortive method adquired from a dragon (to make it more hard and desperate, make an adventure to take away either a pregnancy resulting from an insect atack (chaurus or spiders) or a bandit enslavement. That is the staff an in both they will hunt u for revenge or for adquire the child.

I've been using this mod quite a bit and I think one improvement that can be possibly made is being able to do the aquire sperm and deposit sperm through console commands in addition to the spells because there are some times that come up where you cant use the spells (i.e. Sanguine's debauchery)

It would be awesome if this mod also could include Mpreg. For example, in Sanguines Debauchery when captured by a supernatural being like a vampire, they could cast a spell and use you for breeding.

I'm sure there's a lot of manly hunks out there just waiting to be knocked up! *crickets chirp* ...no? Ok, I'm just saying, please don't completely exclude the possibility. :cool:

• 1 month later...

This is just a suggestion but could you spawn the children next to their mother or the non player npc and have the kids follow them around. Its weird having the child spawn next to u in an area you dont want them and just have them stay there. Otherwise this mod has a lot of potential. Would love a pregnant body change with this.

Well, we have to await to his new version to see what can be done with it, I mannaged to create a self check on female characters to see their own menstrual cycle instead release the full list of females referenced, I created too a spell that triggers the sperm adquiring on being defeated like Sexis at 10% of health, but I´m awaiting to see what we can do whit his new mod and integrate them with the Sex addicts, Sexis and sanguine debauchery

• 11 months later...

It would be awesome if this mod also could include Mpreg. For example, in Sanguines Debauchery when captured by a supernatural being like a vampire, they could cast a spell and use you for breeding.

I'm sure there's a lot of manly hunks out there just waiting to be knocked up! *crickets chirp* ...no? Ok, I'm just saying, please don't completely exclude the possibility. :cool:

Wait, SD does this? I've never seen this happen! Do all male vampires do this? Is it just vampires?

Well, not by itself, i use "Beeing female" mod and try to not take out my character in ovulation days because i config SD to last 15 days, so the only way to scape is to sneak when they are sleeping and steal some weapons to scape, or as SD+ i think is to please him until master trust u, all options can lead to an unwanted pregnancy, that can be creature, vampire, bantit or whatever that enslaves u

Wait, SD does this? I've never seen this happen! Do all male vampires do this? Is it just vampires?

No no, I mean they COULD, as in "please make this happen modders"! They don't do it... yet. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest privateuser99

No no, I mean they COULD, as in "please make this happen modders"! They don't do it... yet. :)

Hmmmm this is now possible, in my versionn of strecs mod, but current only in my dev version //not uploaded///

Its faites des bebes - all new features current will be in 9d others i posted in in forum of this mod continually

Guest privateuser99

... I wonder if it's skykids compatible...

Baby grows into Warrior child killing machine at Gohan's age... =D

in unrealeased of version of faites des bebes it does not need to use skykids

childrens are just smaller origin characters //if mod choose as father for example cow, you get cow, if skeleton, you get skeleton, if aela so aela, if farengar so farengar.....

just scaled to 0.8-0.9, and with friendy fire allow, and relations /follower/ to parents....

childrens are just smaller origin characters //if mod choose as father for example cow, you get cow, if skeleton, you get skeleton, if aela so aela, if farengar so farengar.....

just scaled to 0.8-0.9, and with friendy fire allow, and relations /follower/ to parents....

Wow...that sounds awesome! ^_^

Guest privateuser99

released version 0902 of faites des bebes

only new mcm settings to new features arent added //0903 + more features + mcm added new settings

released 0903

• 2 months later...

Wow...that sounds awesome! ^_^

I'm not really that's awesome, but it is  interesting, at least... But I would like some looks on some of these Vanilla Tex. the mini-me version of braith just seems annoying... XP