Updated 1.0.0

Increased required BodyMorph version to 1.1.0.
Rewritten code is more robust.
Each race per gender now has their own percentage weights on which settings will be used.
Use NX variables as flags instead of tokens. This completely frees the mod from the AddItem bug and equipment re-evaluation.
Dead Cleanup has been removed as it is now handled by the core.
Added Ctrl+M hotkey for quick access to Activation Menu.
  • 1 month later...

Updated 1.0.1

Added 5 more settings, making a total of 10 settings.
Very minor fix in the Female Others preset.

Some internal MCM tweaks.

Note: Due to the renamed settings name (leading zero added), saved custom settings will not work, to fix this, go to your "Data/Config" directory and edit "RBMCustomX.ini", change all words "SettingsX" to have a leading zero in its number. For example change "Settings1" to "Settings01" and so on.

February 18, 2016

Updated 1.0.2

Minor scanner tweaks and optimization.

• 1 month later...

When I have this mod the character Pretty Sarah's Body turns completely black (not African, literally Black). the head stays, but the rest of the body under her clothes are black. I am using BNB, is there some solution to this?

This mod should have nothing to do with textures or modifying races, you sure it's this mod?

Perhaps you have other mods that messes with the textures or races. Pretty Sarah is under "CaucasianRaider" race, so her body textures should be located under "Data\Textures\Characters\RaiderFemale\...".

Check it out, see if something's wrong, otherwise, I have no idea, low memory problem maybe? You know, kinda like those purple/invisible texture issues in Skyrim if there's not enough memory to load the textures in, in which case, restart.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hy this is mod compatiblie the Sexoutbreeder data and Bouncing Natural Breasts or uncompatibile?

I've never used Breeder but I don't see why not. BnB bodies or BnB weighted bodies are actually a requirement to make BodyMorph work. So yes, it is compatible.

• 2 years later...

I've had this in my load order for awhile but never actually enabled it.

The stall point for me is not knowing how races are classified. Like if I'm using FCO or NVR3 that redoes nearly every NPC to something like "caucasian20" for example, does the mod still treat them as Caucasian? Or is everyone without an exact string match just lumped into the "Other" category?

On 5/7/2019 at 12:14 PM, trihell said:

Like if I'm using FCO or NVR3 that redoes nearly every NPC to something like "caucasian20" for example, does the mod still treat them as Caucasian? Or is everyone without an exact string match just lumped into the "Other" category?

They still go into "Caucasian". It has been accounted for. The script searches the race name to see if it has a matching category.

Here's the snippet of the race check:

Spoiler

if eval (Sv_Find "Asian" stRace > -1 && Sv_Find "Caucasian" stRace == -1)
	Let stRace := "Asian"
elseif eval (Sv_Find "Caucasian" stRace > -1 || Sv_Find "SorrowsBase" stRace > -1)
	Let stRace := "Caucasian"
elseif eval (Sv_Find "Hispanic" stRace > -1)
	Let stRace := "Hispanic"
elseif eval (Sv_Find "African" stRace > -1 || Sv_Find "African American" stRace > -1)
	Let stRace := "AfricanAmerican"
elseif eval (Sv_Find "Ghoul" stRace > -1)
	Let stRace := "Ghoul"
else ; Other races
	Let stRace := "Others"
endif

Cool nice, will have to play around with it then for a bit of diversity.

The way it's set up, it picks a random profile from the appropriate race list and then within that profile for each part randomizes inclusively between value1, value2? I assume so but thought I'd double check (or I guess I could open up the scripts and see if I could figure it out).

• 1 year later...