It is amazing mod. I like it so much, but now it has too much bugs, I have to ues setstage to continue my quest......many times. And If I use alternate start, and select begin from Solitude, I always conn`t trigger the second quest. And when I doing the third quest to ask the people in Solitude, but I found only "I don`t know ", but when I thinking it is a bug, the quest finished.....and tell me to go to Solitude port....why?  I got nothing about Solitude port, and than it tell me to follow someone. but the people I must follow just stand there, never move....I wait for 24 hours(in game), this guy still stay there...

Edited by simonagree

it seems i cant find out what to do next, i talked with everybody finished the quest from the blue palace, now i should go to the harbor and talk with shul tar, but nothing happens, and i need to find a place corresponding to the letter text but i dont know where to find it :/

sry if im to dump xD

Grettings Candiru

The trigger in the cave in corrupted.

I dont understand why it dont want to set stage 200...

Have you thought about maybe asking one of the other contributors on the site for advice? Or to give it a look over for anything you might have missed?

Quest started fine this go little placement problems with some NPCs nothing to wild but lurkers were not aggressive ? faction problem ? advanced via set stage fine setting quest markers in the future I think will save a LOT of crazy questions ;) just a idea. As far as the Very alpha I love the idea and cant wait to see where you plan to go with it look forward to updates and please don't get burned out or force anything to make you not want to finish this. AKA via crazy posts from people who don't read, don't  understand the meaning of alpha. Great work keep it up.