Quisling

[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort 2016-12-04

On 10/23/2018 at 3:29 AM, Revenant0713 said:

Is anyone else having trouble with the MCM menu? For me, it loads up, but once I try to click any of the tabs, it refuses to load anything else. Using setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 will result in all menus reloading with the exception of Lover's Comfort.

I tried making a new MO profile in case it was a conflict with another mod or something but so far, no luck. I also considered I might have been installing wrong, but I went over the file's page multiple times now.

I have problems with the status section of the MCM menu. i stays black most of the time. 

Btw. does anyone know how the slave system works? I have a follower and she wears a zaz collar, so she should be counted as slave, and she starts random sex in jorrvaskkr nowhere else. There should be dialogues for slave-sex but i never saw them. In which location does this mod work?

Am I the only here who has yet to see this mod execute anything? I've had this mod active in my game since I first downloaded it months ago and I don't see anybody swinging or asking to get laid. This shit doesn't work at all. I'm not a 12 year old kid here who doesn't know how to configure the mcm and all that. I honestly don't see this mod working at all. Arousal threshold is beyond when they're suppose to be comforting each other. And no, I have no mod incompatibilities. Idk, I'm getting sick of it.

I think it's time to move on... two years is a LONG time in mod-minutes.  I'm just now picking up the game again, this time with Vortex and Special Edition after one of the early virtualization releases of NMM destroyed my carefully modded Skyrim years ago.  I would expect that there's something to rival or exceed this now for SE?

On 6/26/2018 at 9:42 PM, jamcis said:

I actually just downloaded the file and saved the esp in the creation kit. Game loads alright and the mod activated without a hitch with all MCM options available in the configuration menu.

Could you PLEASE upload that, giving credit to the author or what have you but please upload and provide a link!!!!!!

THANKS!

20 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Could you PLEASE upload that, giving credit to the author or what have you but please upload and provide a link!!!!!!

THANKS!

Anyone can do this. 64bit Creation Kit is a free tool from Bethesda Launcher. Just open the ESP file in it and save it.

At least in theory. I do not know how well scripts in this mod behave in SSE side. If just ESP requires conversion, then that is all there is to it.

Hello all,

I have used lover's comfort in a previous play-through and was able to see couples were often active.  I use beeing female to check on npc's romantic activities when I stop in town, and sometimes catch couples heading to bed.

Since I reinstalled skyrim I added Further Lover's Comfort since it promised no more npc's sinking into the beds.  However, I do not see a lot of romantic encounters happening.  They're kind of rare.  I tried going back to lover's comfort and it's the same thing.

Is there something wrong with the AI?  Do I have something set wrong in the configurations?

On 3/6/2019 at 11:15 AM, 332qman said:

Hello all,

I have used lover's comfort in a previous play-through and was able to see couples were often active.  I use beeing female to check on npc's romantic activities when I stop in town, and sometimes catch couples heading to bed.

Since I reinstalled skyrim I added Further Lover's Comfort since it promised no more npc's sinking into the beds.  However, I do not see a lot of romantic encounters happening.  They're kind of rare.  I tried going back to lover's comfort and it's the same thing.

Is there something wrong with the AI?  Do I have something set wrong in the configurations?

Try setting the arousal level in NPC settings to 0 zero. Try lowering the mod on your load order and if you use Spouse Enhanced, a lot of this mods functionality won't work. They don't play nice together.

Don't know if this can help, but I finally managed to have something happen with this mod by unticking the player dialog option.

I used to play with this mod in a previous run, a few years ago, but everything was strangely quiet since I reloaded it recently... After a few weeks without any events except PC masturbation, only one that seemed to work fine, I suspected something wrong (yeah... I'm kind of slow... ). I set the arousal thresholds very low, and tried checking/unchecking every option one by one, with a test on two NPC (amren and his wife in their house in whiterun) and two followers (Argis and Lydia in breezehome). With lowered arousal thresholds, it finally worked that way.   

Does the swinger dialogue (ring) only work when the playyer and follower are different genders? I tried it with female player and female follower but always get rejected.

And he can't find followers anymore.

It worked better on other chars. Maybe too many mods?

On 6/16/2019 at 11:48 PM, Nephelyn said:

Don't know if this can help, but I finally managed to have something happen with this mod by unticking the player dialog option.

I used to play with this mod in a previous run, a few years ago, but everything was strangely quiet since I reloaded it recently... After a few weeks without any events except PC masturbation, only one that seemed to work fine, I suspected something wrong (yeah... I'm kind of slow... ). I set the arousal thresholds very low, and tried checking/unchecking every option one by one, with a test on two NPC (amren and his wife in their house in whiterun) and two followers (Argis and Lydia in breezehome). With lowered arousal thresholds, it finally worked that way.    

How did you get the mod to register followers? In my case he finds the followers as NPCs under the status section, but they are not listet in the follower section. So swinging doesn't work.

On 7/26/2019 at 12:59 AM, xyzxyz said:

I see no dialogues anymore on one of my saves. I tried to change the rough dsetting to loving or teasing but now it is gone completly.

I'm not exactly fit to give advice for this type of thing, but have you tried using ReSaver to clean that save? Also, have you made sure to turn on the dialogue option in MCM?

Anyway, this thread doesn't seem to be very alive anymore, but I have a question in case anybody comes by. Is this mod working properly for you guys? I haven't seen any npcs having sex with each other after playing with this mod for several hours, and I've tried the solutions suggested in this thread (removing Spouses Enhanced, turning off player dialogue options, etc) but they haven't been successful as of yet. Can someone confirm that the NPCxNPC portion of the mod is functional, and if possible, post their MCM settings here?

2 hours ago, Ashen75 said:

I'm not exactly fit to give advice for this type of thing, but have you tried using ReSaver to clean that save? Also, have you made sure to turn on the dialogue option in MCM?

Anyway, this thread doesn't seem to be very alive anymore, but I have a question in case anybody comes by. Is this mod working properly for you guys? I haven't seen any npcs having sex with each other after playing with this mod for several hours, and I've tried the solutions suggested in this thread (removing Spouses Enhanced, turning off player dialogue options, etc) but they haven't been successful as of yet. Can someone confirm that the NPCxNPC portion of the mod is functional, and if possible, post their MCM settings here?

I found a solution for my problem: clear package. It resets the mod.

NPCxNPC works very good mostly. You need to switch of  LC_useSLAScanner  (should be the second button in the menu) and set the needed arousal low.

On 10/22/2018 at 10:29 PM, Revenant0713 said:

Is anyone else having trouble with the MCM menu? For me, it loads up, but once I try to click any of the tabs, it refuses to load anything else. Using setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 will result in all menus reloading with the exception of Lover's Comfort.

On 11/7/2018 at 8:18 AM, xyzxyz said:

I have problems with the status section of the MCM menu. i stays black most of the time. 

Same issue.

Started when testing a game with Skyrim Unbound alternate start mod.

It's not an "exclusive" bug triggered by combination of Unbound + Comfort, but both of them + something else. At least in my case, a near empty modlist having just those two, works perfectly, but attemthing it on the bigger modlist, and the bug happens.

Using Alternate Start instead passes well without Comfort's MCM bug, so I guess I'll go back to Alternate Start then.

I could try identifying that mystery "third actor" in this bug equation, but I've been chasing bugs for weeks now and I'm really really tired of this shit, so I'll just settle for "the lesser evil".

Hi guys,

Can you help me please, the mod does not work for me, I waited all night in the room npc;) and nothing happened,
 I put arousal at 100 but nothing,
and I wanted to know if you too your mcm menu is like this, because I can not set the values, only put them by default, 
and the version indicated is 0

Thanks

20191210034022_1.jpg

20191210034105_1.jpg

On 9/19/2019 at 9:22 AM, xyzxyz said:

The Incest part does not work in the larger families like the black-briars. It only work with brother-sister in a house.

Yeah I have always wondered what exactly the mechanics are with that. Bro and sis will get it on but not mom/son. How are they flagged in the mod as "family", anybody know?